Shahbaz Gill lied about Transparency International Report- Mansoor Ali Khan

Raja7866

Minister (2k+ posts)
No I don't know but need ur help to prove ur claim. Please share one constituency which was rigged and also how PTI a party which was never in power was able to rig elections in the presence of PMLN/PPP/JUIF kind of parties?
Nawaz Sherif the head of PML N was put in the jail to make it possible. When opposition leader is put in the jail before elections or during elections. Is it a fair election? Any possibility? Next time I hope Niazi will be in the jail and there will ba en election.
What will happen with PTI ? Think about it PTI campaigning without Niazi?

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Nawaz Sherif the head of PML N was put in the jail to make it possible. When opposition leader is put in the jail before elections or during elections. Is it a fair election? Any possibility? Next time I hope Niazi will be in the jail and there will ba en election.
What will happen with PTI ? Think about it PTI campaigning without Niazi?
The question is why Nawaz was put behind bars? He was convicted due to his corruption by a court.
Where is Nawaz these days? Why he is not in Pakistan to lead agitation against PTI lead government?
Surrey Palace was sold by Asif Ali Zardari. Was he owner of this Palace or not? Keep in mind this Palace was in UK. Now if proved Asif is corrupt, what should be the Punishment?

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
If ur statement is true then PMLN must file case against him to imitate Nawaz and her daughter.
ye sab parties mill ker awaam ko bewkoof bana rahi hain and I am happy awaam be isse qabil hai aur chiter pernay chaye is jahil awaam ko

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am not bothered about PMLN, I am here to expose this Shatan Niazi and his puppets like you.
Niazi must be put in the Jail for all his lies and on theft of Election. He is hypocrite and he must be punished. Rest of his life should be in Jail.
Ok, let assume IK is in Jail who will be next PM?

Hate_Nooras

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I am not bothered about PMLN, I am here to expose this Shatan Niazi and his puppets like you.
Niazi must be put in the Jail for all his lies and on theft of Election. He is hypocrite and he must be punished. Rest of his life should be in Jail.
Puttar what are you waiting for. Got off your fat arse and try to arrest him. Are you a man or a pussey

Hate_Nooras

You don't know that Niazi was brought into power?
You don't know that Niazi made promises and then took many many U turns?
You don't know that Niazi is only involved in political victimization?
Can't you see what is happening in Pakistan?
And now read the report of Transparency International.
Pakistan is in free fall position, just because of Niazi and his illiterate masters.
Talking about Uturns when are your Nooras going to resign

surfer

Nawaz Sherif the head of PML N was put in the jail to make it possible. When opposition leader is put in the jail before elections or during elections. Is it a fair election?

so are saying that if a court convicts a criminal he should not be put in jail during election campaign season?

Nawaz wasn’t even leading the election campaign - he was in London until a week before the elections.

also you were asked which constituency was rigged, but is your argument now that pmln lost because nawaz was jailed and not because any constituency was rigged?

ranaji

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
محمد زبیر کی اتنی ستھری دھلائی

https://twitter.com/x/status/1354806529401085952
یہ کالا بدصورت زبیر کالے خنزیر کی مکروح ناپاک اور منحوس صورت والا میراثی کنجر اور مثلی زبیر چوڑا اللہ کئ شان اس کالے خنزیر کی شکل پر ہی لعنتی ڈال دی ہے یہ بے غیرت جو اپنے آ پ کو میجر جنرل عمر کا بیٹا کہتا ہے مگر اس کی شکل نہ ہی اپنے مبینہ باپ عمر سے ملتی ہے نہ ہی میجر جنرل عمر کے حقیقی بیٹے بیٹیوں سے مگر یہ کالا سور کوئی حرام کا نطفہ لگتا ہے اپنی شکل اور کرتوت دونوں سے ویسے بھی مریم نواز شریف اور اسحاق ڈار کے اس پالتو کتے زبیر عمر چوڑے کے مبینہ باپ جنرل عمر کی جب اسحاق ڈار نے کسی کتے والی کی تھی تو اس زبیر۔ چوڑے بے غیرت کی خاموشی اور مبینہ باپ کی اسحاق ڈار سے کسی کتے والی ہونے کے بعد بھی اپنے مبینہ باپ کے حق میں ایک لفظ بھی نہ بولنا نہ ہی اس پر لگائے گئے جھوٹے الزام کا دفاع نہ کرنا یہ ثابت کرتا ہے کہ یہ کوئی کنفرم حرام کا نطفہ ہے زبیر چوڑا جس کو ڈر تھا کہ کہ جن کا پالتو کتا ہے وہ ناراض ہو جائیں گے اگر اس نے اپنے مبینہ باپ میجر جنرل عمر کا دفاع کیا
یہ بات اس کو حرام کا نطفہ ثابت کرتی ہے کوئی بھی حلالی اولاد اپنے باپ کی کسی کتے والی ہوتے ہوئے نہیں دیکھ سکتا لیکن اس کی خاموشی نے بتا دیا یہ کنفرمُ اور سو فیصد حرامُکا نطفہ ہے