shaheed officer vs shaheed jawan

M_Adnan.L

Councller (250+ posts)
i already knew it for sure as i have been watching this for so long that after PNS operation only those shaheeds would be promoted who are categorized as OFFICERS. this is not the first time that this thing is happening.

as far as our armed forces are concerned i already knew their mentality .The non commissioned officer are always maltreated in our armed forces and looked down upon . but i am amazed that what happened to our media.

ARE ECONOMIC STANDARDS HAVE BECOME SO MUCH IMPORTANT IN OUR SOCIETY THAT WE DISCRIMINATE BETWEEN PEOPLE ON THE BASIS OF RANKS EVEN AFTER THEIR DEATH

ARE THERE CATEGORIES OF SHAHEEDS ??

IS THERE ANYTHING MORE THAN ONES LIFE THAT ONE CAN GIVE TO HIS COUNTRY . IF NOT THEN WHY OTHER SHAHEEDS ARE NOT EVEN DISCUSSED .PEOPLE HARDLY KNOW THEIR NAMES.

how would those families be feeling after watching tv that even after giving lives their near ones are not discussed and being credited just because they were not officers??

DO YOU PEOPLE KNOW THAT OUR ARMY GIVING LESS COMPENSATION TO JAWANS THAN TO OFFICERS EVEN AFTER THEIR SHAHADAT JUST BECAUSE THEY WERE OF LOWER RANKS IN THEIR LIVES??

if sitara jurrat ,sitara imtiaz , nishan e haider etc doesnot discriminate between ranks then why above discrimination??

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
I think you did not watch releases of navey and ISPR and others about shaheeds of last 7 years.
if you use your brain a little bit ( which may be painful ) then you will get to know no discrimination is made between officers and jawans
look at list of nishan e haiders....

and stop spreading hatred and stupidity

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)
i already knew it for sure as i have been watching this for so long that after PNS operation only those shaheeds would be promoted who are categorized as OFFICERS. this is not the first time that this thing is happening.

as far as our armed forces are concerned i already knew their mentality .The non commissioned officer are always maltreated in our armed forces and looked down upon . but i am amazed that what happened to our media.

ARE ECONOMIC STANDARDS HAVE BECOME SO MUCH IMPORTANT IN OUR SOCIETY THAT WE DISCRIMINATE BETWEEN PEOPLE ON THE BASIS OF RANKS EVEN AFTER THEIR DEATH

IS THERE ANYTHING MORE THAN ONES LIFE THAT ONE CAN GIVE TO HIS COUNTRY . IF NOT THEN WHY OTHER SHAHEEDS ARE NOT EVEN DISCUSSED .PEOPLE HARDLY KNOW THEIR NAMES.

how would those families be feeling after watching tv that even after giving lives their near ones are not discussed and being credited just because they were not officers??

DO YOU PEOPLE KNOW THAT OUR ARMY GIVING LESS COMPENSATION TO JAWANS THAN TO OFFICERS EVEN AFTER THEIR SHAHADAT JUST BECAUSE THEY WERE OF LOWER RANKS IN THEIR LIVES??

if sitara jurrat ,sitara imtiaz , nishan e haider etc doesnot discriminate between ranks then why above discrimination??

The one who become shaheed are equal in every one eyes.

As they lost equal thing There life

Next steps is Who done something extra ordinary while doing this
and that makes some one prominent . and it is not related to rank or any thing

as lans naik , havldar , sawar also get naishane haider on there extra ordinary act.

Rana Tahir Mahmood

Senator (1k+ posts)
I have observed this discrimination in everywhere in Muslim Society right from the origin of Islam. In Saudia and other Middle East countries you can find this type of behavior where local has been treated with priority while aliens are not giving even human look. The same thing I observed that during Haj and Umrah seasons the locals in Mecca and Madina loot the pilgrims instead of facilitating them. So Muslims are not worth noted human being in such treatment.

The same principle applies to Pakistani Forces because after all they are Muslim Forces and they cannot behave differently from other Muslims.

Last edited:

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I think you did not watch releases of navey and ISPR and others about shaheeds of last 7 years.
if you use your brain a little bit ( which may be painful ) then you will get to know no discrimination is made between officers and jawans
look at list of nishan e haiders....

and stop spreading hatred and stupidity

It is another mole with illuminated tail dedicated to spread hatred while we are passing through a testing time. Mark the mole red.

niazi

MPA (400+ posts)
I have observed this discrimination in everywhere in Muslim Society right from the origin of Islam. In Saudia and other Middle East countries you can find this type of behavior where local has been treated with priority while aliens are not giving even human look. The same thing I observed that during Haj and Umrah seasons the locals in Mecca and Madina loot the pilgrims instead of facilitating them. So Muslims are not worth noted human being in such treatment.

The same principle applies to Pakistani Forces because after all they are Muslim Forces and they cannot behave differently from other Muslims.
Islam is against any discrimination,if you dont like islam stop using islamic names

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Obviously ,this could raise issue ...
Who knows, that who fought more bravely ?

Apparently it looks it is discrimination policy....

and Islam is against discrimination...

Greeb admi ki zindagi bhi mushkil , mot bhi mushkil....

ahmadalikhan

MPA (400+ posts)

When attack was done on PNS mehran, have terrorists shoot only officers or just staff?
A suicide bomber blasts to only officers or just staff?

Shahadat ki compensation kon de sakta sawaye Allah ke. Dunyavi ranks gaye bhar mein.

bhai nufrat kyun pjailate ho, app itni mehnat kisi ache kaam ke liye ker lo faide mein raho ge.

Night_Hawk

Siasat.pk - Blogger
When attack was done on PNS mehran, have terrorists shoot only officers or just staff?
A suicide bomber blasts to only officers or just staff?

Shahadat ki compensation kon de sakta sawaye Allah ke. Dunyavi ranks gaye bhar mein.

bhai nufrat kyun pjailate ho, app itni mehnat kisi ache kaam ke liye ker lo faide mein raho ge.

Jazak Allah Khair. :jazak:

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
M Adnan saab
i think aik sharam wala insan itnee bistee kay baad doobara es site per nahi aata
but i am not sure about u

Piyasa

Minister (2k+ posts)
Meray Piyaray Doston,
Yea tamghey duniyawi hissa hain, ha ho sakta hai kay yea lawahiqeen kay liye mainay raktay hon, lekin sab say umda aizaz in sipahiyon ko jo mila hai wo hai Shahadat ka rutba, jo kay akhrat ko sawarnay ki chabi hai.

Apni jaan ki parwa kiye bagher amnay samnay bahaduri say in dehshatgardon kay khilaf larnay ko Jihad kaha jaata hai. Tehreek-e-Taliban ki nazar mein marnay walay dehshatgard shaheed hain, meri nazar mei Pakistani jawan; aap ki kia rai hai?

PkRevolution

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Unnecessary discussions. Medals in Dunya have no worth in front of Allah. Metals what Shaheeds get from Allah are important.