Shahid Afridi has joined PTI

raju

Senator (1k+ posts)
A salam o Alykum

Kindly read Haroon Rasheed column , " I think " he disclosed the political affiliation of Shahid Khan Afridi

Good Luck to PTI & Afridi :-)

07_04.gif

panasonic

Banned
I think he should concentrate on Cricket only. Politics will lead him to somewhereelse. I am big fan of him. Afridi dont jump into dirty water.

raju

Senator (1k+ posts)
panasonic said:
I think he should concentrate on Cricket only. Politics will lead him to somewhereelse. I am big fan of him. Afridi dont jump into dirty water.

It is dirty indeed but we need clean people like afridi and imran to make it clean and take pakistan where its supposed to be.

When you say dirty , do you mean mqm ;).

I'm sure he will loose fan like you after this. That tiny majority would make a difference anyways ;)

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
this haroon rasheed guy is a crazy person,he writes like under alcohol influence.in past when he wrote in nawaiwaqt i many times tried to correct his mistakes but he is very stubborn.he used to give his own made up quran and hadeeth.when we asked him for source of quran hadeeth parts he is writing in his column he just got angry

the fact is that imran khan had a great potential as a leader but he is not intelligent,imran khan by gathering crazy persons like haroon rasheed around him and listening to them is damaging his party

IMKKK

Minister (2k+ posts)
panasonic said:

o dear friends''
this is not crickter shahid afridi.

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
shahid afridi joined pti?
Haroon ur Rasheed is using afridi's playing style as a eufemism. it does not mean afridi joined pti

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
Harron Rasheed se dushmani meri samajh se tou bahr hai. Mera khyal hai k ap ya tou Ehl-e-hadees ho ya phir ppp or mqm mei se ksi 1 k die heart fan. Jahan tak baat hai Imran Khan k potential ki tou us mei koi shak nahin k wo boht zabardast insan hai or usko Allah ne ye Ability di hai k wo jis kam mei hath dalay ga Insha ALlah sona he banay ga. Cricket, Shaukat Khanam and now the best university of Pakistan Numl University.
We are ready for him to takeover this country in this coming elections Insha Allah.

Shahid Afridi is a gr8 person. Wo politician baad mei or cricketer pehle hai. wo MQM ki mukhalfat afford naiker skta and we hope k wo cricket se retirement k baad he asal politix mei aeyga. Filhaal uska MQM ko khush rakhne ka attitude he theek hai. Hum politix ki waja se us jaisa gr8 cricketer nai kho skte. Or MQM ki mukhalfat ka tou apko pata he hai k insan ko wahan le jati hai jahan se kabhi koi laut ker nai aya.

faisal81

Voter (50+ posts)
afridi aadha pathan haiga. jey o pura pathan honda tey fir PTI join karda. aadha haiga isi laye oonu soch samajh haigi prawa. insaan sirf pashto bolan tu pura pathan nahi ho jaanda.

ramses2x1

MPA (400+ posts)
Good spontaneous article, dont care about some stupid remarks.. world is full of them.. people who cant see beyond their own necks.. how sad..

inspite of the fact that i am not into this type of politics prevailed in the world and pakistan these days, i am def into pakistan.. i live there or not .. i have an attachement ..

idiots who repeatedly talk about their own mafia gangs and dont tolerate anybody else are not the important .. Allah has mentioned about them so many times .. sumyun, umyun bukmun .. they have ears they cant hear , they have eyes they cant see, they are like deaf and dumb..

imran ?? i concur this writer. he should not come and sit with these weirdos .. they will be part of history VERY SOON.. and anybody can write this down bcz this is bound to happen ;)

May Allah save us from Munafaqeens and they r worst enemies of Moslems

raju

Senator (1k+ posts)
Afridi devotes T20 victory to Swat people
Updated at: 0800 PST, Wednesday, June 24, 2009
KARACHI: The hero from Pakistan cricket team in the ICC Twenty20 World Cup Shahid Khan Afridi has said our ambitions were to relieve the restive nation by winning the world cup and I devote our victory to the people of Swat.

Talking to Geo news on his return to country, he said the prayers of the people set the ways for our victory, my seniors kept my moral high and boosted my confidence as the tournament progressed.

He advised political leaders to get united as our national team is and they must learn lesson from our commitment, he added.

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
Allah ka wasta hai bhai! Na kero yahan tiba aazmai!
Humein Urdu ati hai islye boltay hain. Apko Punjabi nai ati tou q bechari ki maa behn 1 ker rahe ho?

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Shahid Afridi is our national hero and he will be remain hero >>>>No matter which political party he will join....It is up to him >>>

Jeaaaaaaaaay Shahid Afridi of X,y or Z Party...;)

Adeel

Founder
Spartacus said:
Shahid Afridi is our national hero and he will be remain hero >>>>No matter which political party he will join....It is up to him >>>

Jeaaaaaaaaay Shahid Afridi of X,y or Z Party...;)

Well said Sparctus. A lot of people on this forum need to learn manners and humbleness from you.