Shahid Naama - 19th July 2011 - Syed Mushahid Hussain

baaghi01

Senator (1k+ posts)
wow. maza aa gya. No other anchor is capable of analyzing the worlds n regions situation better than dr. shahid. Doesnt try to earn his money by making the participants fight but does his research instead. Nice to see two highly educated persons discussing, regardless of the political affiliation n ideology of mushahid.

the.Salar

I am unable to understand this thing that why a senior anchor like dr. shahid is unable to keep balance in the show. i admire his analysis and stuff but if he has invited a guest in a show, then he should also give him time to express his view. all the time during the program, he asks the guest a question and when the guest tries to answer the question, he puts another question, when he tries to answer that question, he again interupts the guest and then start talking about some other thing. I dont think this suits an anchor of his stature and experience. Plus the 11 minutes story at the start was not necessary or atleast he should have delivered that lesson in atmost 5 minutes, he pratically wasted 6 minutes of the show. But i think he is out of touch with this anchoring thingy , he will and he should cover and improve these things and should balance everything.

nsbabar

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
exelent anaylesis of regionall politics.dr shahid always done his homework before the prograam.good to see him back.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
I was avoiding this show, because I know, I won't resist to watch next show.............Great Qisa Char Darvesh, Very logical, have brought solid foundation in his theories............

omerkashmiri

Siasat.pk - Blogger
I was avoiding this show, because I know, I won't resist to watch next show.............Great Qisa Char Darvesh, Very logical, have brought solid foundation in his theories............
look who is coming around and becoming Dr's fan ! haha, I am happy you enjoyed his show !

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
look who is coming around and becoming Dr's fan ! haha, I am happy you enjoyed his show !

To be very honest, if you will see around you will find traditional suffocated style, presentation is worst, in fact nothing but more than DANGAL, He is also doing the same, but he is highly skilled to bring his idea with acceptability, Now if you see his last video, he find it very difficult to ruin Zardari's move, so he hasn't oppose whole functional movements of Zardari, but kept his assumption on other side........this is the best part of him, that can only be expected from a professional..............I am sure, if he would do his show for other country, he would never be betrayed, Though his greediness has caused him a lot, My only dispute with him will remain same, every one change loyalties for basic need and that is Money, but they don't cover them self, but he did attempt, Anyways history is history........lets hope for the best..........May be he will continue with this channel for long and might set record as Larry King etc etc.

hypocrite

Councller (250+ posts)
I realized the stature and value of Dr Sahab after him going away for a while.

Dr Sahab is hands down the best Anchor, analyst out there. I completly stopped watching shows lately but he brought me back on Siasat again. Thank you for coming back sir!

nauman

Senator (1k+ posts)
very best mushaid hussain credit also go to dr.but dr try to come very nonesense theory of zardari vs establisment by saying that zrdari himself making move

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Nawaz Sharif will be wiped off very soon. , looks to me. and he is not interested also and have no qualities also.

Kiani is slow and sensible person. if Zardari could really support him.

waleedhussain

Councller (250+ posts)
To be very honest, if you will see around you will find traditional suffocated style, presentation is worst, in fact nothing but more than DANGAL, He is also doing the same, but he is highly skilled to bring his idea with acceptability, Now if you see his last video, he find it very difficult to ruin Zardari's move, so he hasn't oppose whole functional movements of Zardari, but kept his assumption on other side........this is the best part of him, that can only be expected from a professional..............I am sure, if he would do his show for other country, he would never be betrayed, Though his greediness has caused him a lot, My only dispute with him will remain same, every one change loyalties for basic need and that is Money, but they don't cover them self, but he did attempt, Anyways history is history........lets hope for the best..........May be he will continue with this channel for long and might set record as Larry King etc etc.

I am really sick of people blaming achors like Dr. Shahid, Moeed and others for just changing tv channels. All of us would shift our jobs when offered better jobs but its just true hypocrites we are that we dont tolerate others. Let us remember that it is because of these anchors , that the program runs and tv channel earns money and build reputation. Else Tv channels have nothing to show us except 'Voice of America' . These channels earn lot f money because of these analysts but when these analysts reveal truths these tv channels change their mood because they dont wanto infuriate their corrupt lords and uncles.

Just one thing should be noted - doesnt matter people like Dr. Shahid be in ARY/GEO/PTV/DUNYA whatever ... the thing is THEY NEVER COMPROMISE AND ALWAYS WORK FOR THE BEST OF THEIR COUNTRY MEN ... and thats the spirit !

Last edited:

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am really sick of people blaming achors like Dr. Shahid, Moeed and others for just changing tv channels. All of us would shift our jobs when offered better jobs but its just true hypocrites we are that we dont tolerate others. Let us remember that it is because of these anchors , that the program runs and tv channel earns money and build reputation. Else Tv channels have nothing to show us except 'Voice of America' . These channels earn lot f money because of these analysts but when these analysts reveal truths these tv channels change their mood because they dont wanto infuriate their corrupt lords and uncles.

Just one thing should be noted - doesnt matter people like Dr. Shahid be in ARY/GEO/PTV/DUNYA whatever ... the thing is THEY NEVER COMPROMISE AND ALWAYS WORK FOR THE BEST OF THEIR COUNTRY MEN ... and thats the spirit !

Be remain sick......no one can help.............;););)

Adeel

Founder

You have been watching doctor Shahid for a long time. Have you ever heard him talking something wrong?

Nothing wrong with changing Tv station. Wouldn't you leave your company If another one is paying you better or ask you to change your tone or run their propaganda?

only_truths

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am unable to understand this thing that why a senior anchor like dr. shahid is unable to keep balance in the show. i admire his analysis and stuff but if he has invited a guest in a show, then he should also give him time to express his view. all the time during the program, he asks the guest a question and when the guest tries to answer the question, he puts another question, when he tries to answer that question, he again interupts the guest and then start talking about some other thing. I dont think this suits an anchor of his stature and experience. Plus the 11 minutes story at the start was not necessary or atleast he should have delivered that lesson in atmost 5 minutes, he pratically wasted 6 minutes of the show. But i think he is out of touch with this anchoring thingy , he will and he should cover and improve these things and should balance everything.

If you talk too much, it means you are trying to prove yourself or trying to convince others.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
You have been watching doctor Shahid for a long time. Have you ever heard him talking something wrong?

Nothing wrong with changing Tv station. Wouldn't you leave your company If another one is paying you better or ask you to change your tone or run their propaganda?

Well unfortunately as a nation, we suffered with one problem and that is WEAK MEMORY. Just watch and refresh your self and let me know, whom have you seen in this video..........and how Shahid Masood is apprasing all time Democratic leader of Pakistan Pervaiz Musharaf.........I am sure, if you have soft corner for Shahih Masoos then for sure Musharaf will be in your books as well.

Watch this video refresh your memory and enjoy.

Watch face of Shahid Masood,