Shahid Nama with Dr Shahid Masood - 7th September 2011 - They can hear you through your cell, even w

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Shahid Nama with Dr Shahid Masood - 7th Sept 2011 - They can hear you through your cell, even when its turned off!

I m in the favour of army when it spy on our politicians coz there should be check n balance on them as well through this way.

What's your age? A newbie in political analysis perhaps..... sorry i m not trying to insult you or anything but what u hv suggested is absurd. What benefits have you seen out of this "army monitoring politicians" at all? Give me a break. That's not a check. Army itself is the most corrupt institution we have. That's the institution which has broken the country and keeps on dividing it badly. Intelligence agencies need to be independent of Army - they need to work with army though. ISI or MI has no job of doing any such monitoring unless proper protocol is followed and that too, for something inevitable.

Whether you agree with me or not, I want you to quote 3 examples where such monitoring by ISI/Army has been beneficial for the country??? Actually it's disasterous. I'll wait for your answer....anxiously.

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Shahid Nama with Dr Shahid Masood - 7th Sept 2011 - They can hear you through your cell, even when its turned off!

What's your age? A newbie in political analysis perhaps..... sorry i m not trying to insult you or anything but what u hv suggested is absurd. What benefits have you seen out of this "army monitoring politicians" at all? Give me a break. That's not a check. Army itself is the most corrupt institution we have. That's the institution which has broken the country and keeps on dividing it badly. Intelligence agencies need to be independent of Army - they need to work with army though. ISI or MI has no job of doing any such monitoring unless proper protocol is followed and that too, for something inevitable.

Whether you agree with me or not, I want you to quote 3 examples where such monitoring by ISI/Army has been beneficial for the country??? Actually it's disasterous. I'll wait for your answer....anxiously.

I m not favouring army here i m the biggest critic of army on this forum from day 1 coz of their policies in favour of usa. But my point here is that me or u cant do this job only army can do so its better if they do coz last time when army topple benazir Govt coz she was handling over Pakistan nuclear files to usa & they were taping here phone calls & spying over her. If they will not do that do u thinkk our politicians are that honest that they will do honest job.

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)

I m not favouring army here i m the biggest critic of army on this forum from day 1 coz of their policies in favour of usa. But my point here is that me or u cant do this job only army can do so its better if they do coz last time when army topple benazir Govt coz she was handling over Pakistan nuclear files to usa & they were taping here phone calls & spying over her. If they will not do that do u thinkk our politicians are that honest that they will do honest job.

OMG so u believe Benazir was handing over nuclear files? and u also believe Musharaf coup was right i.e. Nawaz Sharif did what Musharaf blamed him with? You also don't believe that Ayub Khan is the one who started this US Boot licking and started to sell Pakistan - Zia is the one who killed an elected PM and Musharaf is biggest Ghaddar Pakistan got... but u still want to believe Army is the one who will save our secret information and act rightly if it's able to tap the phones? Come on. Our Army is as bad, sold out and unreliable as politicians are.