Shahrukh Khan, a Freemason ??

barhaich

Senator (1k+ posts)
Sharrukh Khan has appeared nude in a movie in 90s. This is so shocking. So has he really sold out or trapped or what. I do not watch Indian movies anyways. your views.

watch it till the very end

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)
The only thing this video gives as a proof is a semi nude clip... rest is just lines...

Whether they have a satanic connections in the way this video is suggesting I dont know...

But otherwise the nudity, shamelessness, vulgarity and Idolatry the Bollywood movies and dramas are pouring in our society is self evident... and they do not need any so called "controversy theory"...

Even a blind man can listen to the dialogues and tell how vulgar this stuff is.... and in the better interest of our next generations... we should absolutely throw them out of our homes...

barhaich

Senator (1k+ posts)
Salik watch the whole documentary. its the 15th part here.

And as for the semi nudity....go surf the web and you will find his actual nude clip somewhere.

people with good mathematical skills and a sense of numerology can easily decode this typa stuff.

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)
And as for the semi nudity....go surf the web and you will find his actual nude clip somewhere.

Thanks for the suggestion... I am happy without it...

people with good mathematical skills and a sense of numerology can easily decode this typa stuff.

I am not arguing about whether they contain such hidden messages or not...I am just saying the non hidden stuff is obnoxious enuff to throw these channels and movies out...

dil-se-desi

MPA (400+ posts)
The only thing this video gives as a proof is a semi nude clip... rest is just lines...

Whether they have a satanic connections in the way this video is suggesting I dont know...

But otherwise the nudity, shamelessness, vulgarity and Idolatry the Bollywood movies and dramas are pouring in our society is self evident... and they do not need any so called "controversy theory"...

Even a blind man can listen to the dialogues and tell how vulgar this stuff is.... and in the better interest of our next generations... we should absolutely throw them out of our homes...

what is your say about LAHORI mujra videos and stage shows.did you listen their language.
would you people ban them for sake of your future generations.

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)
what is your say about LAHORI mujra videos and stage shows.did you listen their language.
would you people ban them for sake of your future generations.

Lahori Mujras or Pushto films or whatever is spreading obscenity in the society should and must be banned... I hope it is loud and clear this time...

dil-se-desi

MPA (400+ posts)
Lahori Mujras or Pushto films or whatever is spreading obscenity in the society should and must be banned... I hope it is loud and clear this time...

then do your home work first with Lahori Mujras or Pushto films and don't cry to look at india.

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)
then do your home work first with Lahori Mujras or Pushto films and don't cry to look at india.

The case of Lahori Mujra and Pashtu films is entirely different... :) The are not shown on TV as everybody recognizes that they are vulgar.... So people know that they are poisonous...

While Indian movies and dramas are on television and being watched everywhere.... they are contaminating our society in an unpalpable fashion... so dealing with them ... is more important...

And there is nothing to be touchy about that... they are destroying your society as well... and you should be opposing the vulgarity rather than taking it personally...

unless you like your society to become shameless like western societies...

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Sharrukh Khan has appeared nude in a movie in 90s. This is so shocking. So has he really sold out or trapped or what. I do not watch Indian movies anyways. your views.

watch it till the very end

Frankly bro, you shouldnt have posted this video here. Just for your info, there are some minors here too such as Nepali Pundit, dil-se-desi, contard, etc