Shahrukh Khan or Shahrukh Kumar..

Malik495

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Shahrukh khan or Shahrukh Kumar...

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Py7sFkIGi-k[/video]

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
This is main problem of Hindu culture.
If muslim has to work at good level , they have to have their life partner a hindu

All the muslim film stars are liks that. SK, Amir khan, Salman, father, Nargis and Farah Khan lots of others ......

Muslim cannot buy a house in Bombay, they cannot rent even..... very sad
Muslim can live in poverty over there. like Gujrat.
We should be thankfull to Allah (SWT) that we got a counry and we are fighting just for nothing. We should build is better....
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jetfWliiOVg[/video]

Star Gazer

Dear all
I personally think that though SRK is somewhat misguided but atleast he is being honest about his beliefs and this is a chance for him and his family to have some contact with the real Allah. It is unfortunate that he was not educated in the religious matters by his parents but he is making an effort. Please please do not make fun of a person who is trying to find Him. If anything he should be encouraged and appreciated, make him feel welcome and lend a hand by not saying anything which is even remotely like a slight. And this is true for all the people who ask us any question or critisize us,look upon that as an opportunity,do not miss it.

Malik495

sobia403 said:
Dear all
I personally think that though SRK is somewhat misguided but atleast he is being honest about his beliefs and this is a chance for him and his family to have some contact with the real Allah. It is unfortunate that he was not educated in the religious matters by his parents but he is making an effort. Please please do not make fun of a person who is trying to find Him. If anything he should be encouraged and appreciated, make him feel welcome and lend a hand by not saying anything which is even remotely like a slight. And this is true for all the people who ask us any question or critisize us,look upon that as an opportunity,do not miss it.
@Sobia
Isnt it strange for an educated person that he has resourses to think and to find the truth about islam.. if you think that he doesnt have religious background then is there any excuse acceptable that he has Quran Majeed with interpretation wether in hindi or in english whatever he knows well... an other very clear thing which is really not understandable that being a muslim you know what is Kalima and what are the basic belifes of a muslim should be about Allah..but shahrukh said the only thing is to find God wether in idols or somewhere else (La haula wala quwwata)? The main reason of Quran is the guideline towards tauheed of Allah..He only has Quran majeed just to find sympathy of muslims... if any person cannot understand what is the basic concept of Quran then how he can call himself a muslim..
I only want to ask a question to you Sobia.. dont you know a celebrety leads the nation... if yes then will you please tell me what kind of Islam shahrukh is following..
if you want to have some examples of celebrities who searched the truth about Islam then just see Junaid Jamshaid Saeed Anwer and many others..Why they changed their mind ? because they tried with heart..not like Sharukh khan who offcourse knows Who is Allah and who is ramayen..?
and encouraging Shahrukh khan on doing this nonsense and unislamic idealogy as shown in video will help hinduism and other secular minded people who doesnt have the real path of Eemaan..

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Malik495 said:
sobia403 said:
Dear all
@Sobia
Isnt it strange for an educated person that he has resourses to think and to find the truth about islam.. if you think that he doesnt have religious background then is there any excuse acceptable that he has Quran Majeed with interpretation wether in hindi or in english whatever he knows well... an other very clear thing which is really not understandable that being a muslim you know what is Kalima and what are the basic belifes of a muslim should be about Allah..but shahrukh said the only thing is to find God wether in idols or somewhere else (La haula wala quwwata)? The main reason of Quran is the guideline towards tauheed of Allah..He only has Quran majeed just to find sympathy of muslims... if any person cannot understand what is the basic concept of Quran then how he can call himself a muslim..
I only want to ask a question to you Sobia.. dont you know a celebrety leads the nation... if yes then will you please tell me what kind of Islam shahrukh is following..
if you want to have some examples of celebrities who searched the truth about Islam then just see Junaid Jamshaid Saeed Anwer and many others..Why they changed their mind ? because they tried with heart..not like Sharukh khan who offcourse knows Who is Allah and who is ramayen..?
and encouraging Shahrukh khan on doing this nonsense and unislamic idealogy as shown in video will help hinduism and other secular minded people who doesnt have the real path of Eemaan..
As I posted earlier that it is very hard to live in India for muslims. Poor or rich, every one is in trouble. Some notice and some compromise.
Hindu is the narrowest minded society. up to now they were forcing wives to burn themself wth her husband and still they are not allowing ladies to marry after the death of their husband....
SRK is lucky that he is living in bombay because of his hindu wife Gauri Khan.

By Passions he is ok but because of hindu influence he is not educated properly.