SHAME Express Tribune: Woman found guilty of tricking female friend into sex using fake penis

Time Being

MPA (400+ posts)
There is something seriously wrong with the management of Express tribune, every now and then I see and article or featured news similar to this one, some are even more twisted than this one. Do we really need to see this kind of masala news? Can someone tell them they are supposed to be a thoroughbred news website not a facebook page.
2rxw9oo.png

Source link: https://tribune.com.pk/story/144722...-tricking-female-friend-sex-using-fake-penis/

Last edited by a moderator:

aimless

Minister (2k+ posts)
They are using crawlers to get the news :) and its normal to get these kind of news on the site ...

Adnan Amjad

Senator (1k+ posts)
These are just ads

No big sites should have such ad networks on their sites. I'm glad there are none on this website

Time Being

MPA (400+ posts)
These are just ads

No big sites should have such ad networks on their sites. I'm glad there are none on this website

Ads? What do you mean? Did you even check their website? It is a 'Featured Story' right the middle of the home/landing page

Jibraeel

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
sold out paper. I actually called their office once and literally asked them if they were an indian news paper working against Pakistan. Absar Aaalam Murdabad!

Time Being

MPA (400+ posts)
sold out paper. I actually called their office once and literally asked them if they were an indian news paper working against Pakistan. Absar Aaalam Murdabad!

I believe this belongs to lakhani's right? And lakhani's do have very strong indian business-related ties I once read somewhere.. not sure if that's true.

Adnan Amjad

Senator (1k+ posts)
Ads? What do you mean? Did you even check their website? It is a 'Featured Story' right the middle of the home/landing page

These articles aren't produced by tribune but just ads. They are displayed so they look part of tribune. Click on them and they will take you some where else

Time Being

MPA (400+ posts)
These articles aren't produced by tribune but just ads. They are displayed so they look part of tribune. Click on them and they will take you some where else

It was originally posted on Guardian and it was reproduced for Express Tribune by their NewsDesk.