Shame that Pakistanis can not elect honest politicians

Jabral Tariq

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Pakistan's politics and majority of politicians are really at the bottom of the pile in the world. I have watched them on TV channels arguing, squabbling and quarrelling over their party's and dead and alive leaders history but never seriously debating on the real issues facing the country and how to resolve them.

I would advise them to watch western TV and watch their politicians debating political, economic, financial, domestic, diplomatic and international issues in a civilized manner and never abusing and shouting at each other. The problem with a lot of Pakistani politicians is that they have are not educated, capable and able enough to discuss country's monetary, industrial, agricultural, unemployment, health, defence and security issues and how to sort the mess out.

I would also like to mention here that I have yet to see a Pakistan TV anchor man able enough questioning these politicians on economic issues backed by facts and figures but instead they indulge in discussing past and history of political parties and their infamous leaders. If you were to look around; you would find that at present Pakistan is led by leaders who are thugs, criminals, embezzlers, murderers and fugitive of law, un-educated and in-experience men but expert in looting in the countrys wealth.

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistan's politics and majority of politicians are really at the bottom of the pile in the world. I have watched them on TV channels arguing, squabbling and quarrelling over their party's and dead and alive leaders history but never seriously debating on the real issues facing the country and how to resolve them.

I would advise them to watch western TV and watch their politicians debating political, economic, financial, domestic, diplomatic and international issues in a civilized manner and never abusing and shouting at each other. The problem with a lot of Pakistani politicians is that they have are not educated, capable and able enough to discuss country's monetary, industrial, agricultural, unemployment, health, defence and security issues and how to sort the mess out.
If you were to look around; you would find that at present Pakistan is led by leaders who are thugs, criminals, embezzlers, murderers and fugitive of law, un-educated and in-experience men but expert in looting in the countrys wealth.

Could not have said better than that. The true picture depicted.

I would also like to mention here that I have yet to see a Pakistan TV anchor man able enough questioning these politicians on economic issues backed by facts and figures but instead they indulge in discussing past and history of political parties and their infamous leaders.

Perhaps an exception:

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=15638