Sheikh rasheed after defeat :)

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
GeoG said:
Maverick said:
O TANGA PARTY KAHA BHAG GAYE,,,,IMRAN KHAN KI ZILLAT BHARI HAR PER MAI ITNA HE KEHNA CHAO GA''JA APNI HASRATO PER ANSO BAHA KER SOJA''

Asal Ansoo Tou Ab Tumharain Niklain Gay,
Change of MQM ownership just got closer.
Chalo Ab Nayay TALWAY CHATO

Abe dhakan nind ky goli kha kar so ja warna talvy chatna paren ge.

Agar Tum Yeh Na Likho Tou Taffu Ki Asal Wali Goli Khao Gay
[nawaz] Kay Talway [altaf] Good Licker
Start obeying Punjabi Orders Now

Nawaz09

Voter (50+ posts)
small message for imran lovers.......learn lesson from todayz incedent.......gandee
batoon or barey bol or dosrey per kechar uchalney say tuba karo.......you guyz (imran lovers) was thinking that this website is deciding imrans popularity.....they should realize
long time back that imran is still in because he didn't particepate in 18 feb election....today imran and his followers got the picture that where they stand....
I dont like Musharraf but today we can see that he is a most unpopular person in pk thats what we normaly said but he is still able or u can say his close people still getting 45000 vote after having that
unpoplarity on other hand imran who u guyz think a most popular rite now...is getting on 3500 which shows the difference between imran and Musharraf....Also strange thing is that
imrans guy who were particpating in the election got 13000 vote last time when he was parcipating as an independent ...now his vote cut down he got only 3500 after gettin PTI logo..that shows imrans popularity
very clearly.....Allah say daro dosron per jhotey ilzamath math lagaoo or apney apney gerebano me jahnkooo....otherwise is say bhi bora hal hoga..imran and his lovers should realize that....

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Nawaz09 said:
I dont like Musharraf but today we can see that he is a most unpopular person in pk thats what we normaly said but he is still able or u can say his close people still getting 45000 vote

Haha
The man who wants to hang him by the neck won so there are more votes in favor of his hanging

Nawaz09

Voter (50+ posts)
GeoG said:
Nawaz09 said:
I dont like Musharraf but today we can see that he is a most unpopular person in pk thats what we normaly said but he is still able or u can say his close people still getting 45000 vote

Haha
The man who wants to hang him by the neck won so there are more votes in favor of his hanging

may be u are rite more votes against his hainging but Iam talking about imran......I dont care about musharraf....but what will happen with imran the champ