Shocked And Very Scared Chinese Army.. Eye Opener News.

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
story9.gif

karachiwala

indian army beat and got surrender of pakistan army in 1971 , everyday indian army is killing pakistanis on LOC , why the hell pakistanis or getting orgasm on india china feud ? ???
this man is an Afghani troll living in Endia and trying to make Rs. 2 per tweet so if someone can give him a boot

Rambler

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Pakistan is 1/10th the size of India....whereas India is the same size as China.

Who cares if chaddis are 10 or a 100 times. They are inferiority complexed low life, defecating in open, ugly creatures. They will run and scream against any fighting force just like they are doing against china.

Kamboz

Senator (1k+ posts)
Watch how Scared Indian media is showing the tough training system of Chinese Army...PLA

I grew up in hong kong and average chinese is so "Wahshi" that they will keep thier thumb nails quite long and at time of a fight with someone will really injure the other party bad. Plus with all the wild animals they eat, they are already Wahshi enough and cruel. Indians are learning the lessons.

bandookhan

MPA (400+ posts)
Shocked And Very Scared Chinese Troops Began Fleeing After Witnessing Indian Army's Sheer Fighting Force

The Chinese People's Liberation Army (PLA) was shocked, very scared and panicking after Indian Army responded to its unprovoked and pre-planned attack in Eastern Ladakh's Galwan valley.

As reported by the Sunday Guardian, the 10 Indian Army men including two majors who spent two days in Chinese captivity revealed during debriefing that the PLA forces were "in a state of shock and fear" after witnessing Indian Army's sheer fighting force during the battle.

Source: https://swarajyamag.com/news-brief/...r-witnessing-indian-army-sheer-fighting-force

Now you all can laugh... ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

is there an end to ENDIAN Chutiapa??

abdlsy

Bs. Chinese kee shukul daekh kurr toe EMOTIONLESS FACE NUZUR AATEE HAE.
CAPTURED INDIAN SOLDIERS AFTER ZUBURDUST PHANTI WITH STICKS N BRICKS BY CHINESE ARMY WERE HALLUCINATING WERE DIZZY CONFUSED. ?????????

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I grew up in hong kong and average chinese is so "Wahshi" that they will keep thier thumb nails quite long and at time of a fight with someone will really injure the other party bad. Plus with all the wild animals they eat, they are already Wahshi enough and cruel. Indians are learning the lessons.
Japanese and Chinese are animals, all one has to do is loot at how they behaved in World War II specially how they treated their prisoners of war or during the Japanese occupation of China.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Are chup karo humare tou jindagi jhand ho gaye bc mandir ka ghanta ban k reh gaye koi b ata hai baja k chala jata hai modi jee modi jee????
And thats exactly what I mean, if you don't stop you will actually start talking like this. I am starting to see this trend more and more specially among the young who have unknowingly adopted hindi pronunciations specially who grew up watching bollywood crap.

zain786

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
And thats exactly what I mean, if you don't stop you will actually start talking like this. I am starting to see this trend more and more specially among the young who have unknowingly adopted hindi pronunciations specially who grew up watching bollywood crap.
Aye wala bheem??
2647381e4180f2efcaad4b3c6723871f.jpg

AxxN.RR

Councller (250+ posts)
Sunday Guardian is not The Guardian (british newspaper). It is an Indian Tabloid and https://swarajyamag.com/ is another 3rd rate magazine which pumps hot air in India's deflated balloon. Facts on the ground, India's call for peace, seceding Galwan valley to China and capture of it's troops really shows who got their asses kicked.
Brother a very detailed new was shared on Indian Defence plateform.. link is below.. just read and laugh.. The script of next Bollywood block buster is in this news..

AxxN.RR

Councller (250+ posts)

Point... !!
in an illusion of being funny, these ways of expression is catching roots.. It should be condemned..