Shocking; massive wins turned to losses by ECP

rmunir

Minister (2k+ posts)
Kesa Hafiz hay yeh aur jaisay muhafiz Hain k Jin Kay hotay huay mulk KO Kisi dushman ki zaroorat Nahi

zzzindagi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yaqeen karo Jin logoon ne Noon ko vote daala wo bhi sharminda hein dhandli se. Nawaz Sharif agar dhandli zada seat accept karta hai to jo vote aaj usko para hai future mein vo bhi nahi parna

patwari_sab

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Yaqeen karo Jin logoon ne Noon ko vote daala wo bhi sharminda hein dhandli se. Nawaz Sharif agar dhandli zada seat accept karta hai to jo vote aaj usko para hai future mein vo bhi nahi parna
Nawaz sharif nu awam di vote di koyi zarorat nengi.. baqi tosi khud samajdar ho.

Kavalier

I can only laugh on the naivity of my friends here, said hundreds of times here, that how come FOUJ will accept its defeat, that too from bloody civilians. Anyways, you guys will see, they will use 2,3 tactics and form a govt of their own choice. One they will tamper with the results, second they will get hold of some independent candidates and three let few parties sit together to form a mixed achaar.

patwari_sab

I can only laugh on the naivity of my friends here, said hundreds of times here, that how come FOUJ will accept its defeat, that too from bloody civilians. Anyways, you guys will see, they will use 2,3 tactics and form a govt of their own choice. One they will tamper with the results, second they will get hold of some independent candidates and three let few parties sit together to form a mixed achaar.
bandok k zor par dandli krna konsi bahadri ka kam hai.. bat to tab hoti k indian occupied kashmir azad krti. Hamesha is ne islamabad par hi charayi krni hai. Buzdil_fouj

crankthskunk

This is the most stupid decision to change the results so blatantly. This is taking Pakistan towards 1971 again.
The massive leads turned in to 10 -20 thousands defeats. This could only happen in Banana Republic of Bakistan.
For all this all sold out journalists and media houses are responsible.
This happened in 2018 too. When RTS stopped and people like Rana Sanaullah and Khawaja Asif plus another 30 were declared winners despite losing their seats. Just to stop PTI getting clear majority.
For 5 years corrupt media said that RTS was stopped to benefit PTI which is a blatant lie.
So the Engineers thought, they got away with it last time, why not again!
This time instead of 30 they have targeted roughly 100 seats.
Now those who were professing that the revenge should be taken by vote, what is their point of view!!
Remember, the criminals could only be stopped by force. They would not stop until Pakistan break their arms and legs. No other way out my dear Pakistanis. No other way out.