Should Hameed Gul be trailed for Treason against Pak Law?

mehwish_ali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
?????? 6 ???? ???? ???? Treason ???? ???? ??????? ??? ???? ??????? ????? ?????? ??? ???????

???? ???? ????? ?? ??????? ??? ??? ??? ?? ???? ???? ???? ?? ?? ???? ??????? ?? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???????? ??? ?? ???? ?? ???? ?? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ?????? ? ?????? ?????? ?? ??? ??????? ???? ???? ???? ??????? ?? ???? ?? ????? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ?? Treason ?? ????? ???? ????? ?? ?????

???? ????? ?? ??? ??? ??? ????? ?? ?? ?? ?? ????? ??? ??? ?? ?? ??? ???? ?? ??? ????? ??? ?? ???? ???? ?? ????

?? ????? ??? ??? ???? ???? ???? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ????? ?? ????? ?? ??? ??? ???? ?? ????? ??? ????? ?? ??? ???? ???? ??? ??? ??? ?? ???

?? ????? ??? ??? ???? ????? ?????? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ?????? ?? ??? ?????? ???? ?? ?????? ?? ?????? ??????? ?????? ?? ????? ???? ?? ??? ???? ??? ??? ??? ????? ?????? ?? ??? ?? ?????? ??? ????? ???? ???? ???

?? ????? ??? ?? ???? ????? ??? ????? ??????? ?????? ?? ???? ?? ??? ???? ?? ?? ???? ???? ?? ???? ?? ??? ?????? 6 ?? ??? ??????? ?? ??? ????? ??? ????

?? ????? ??? ??? ???? ?? ????? ??? ?? ??? ?? ?? ??? ???? ?? ?? ???? ?? ???? ?? ???? ??????? ?????? ???? ???? ???? ?? ???? ?????? 6 ?? ??? ????? ??? ???? ????

??? ????? ??? ???? ?? ?? ??? ????? ???? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?????? ?????? ?? ??? ??? ?? ?? ?? ???? ?????? ????? ?? ??? ?? ???? ???? ?? ??? ?? ?? ???? ??? ?? ???? ???? ?? ?? ???? ??? ???? ?? ?? ???? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?????? ?????? ?? ?? ?? ???? ???? ?? ???? ?????? ??? ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?? ??? ???? ?? ???? ????? ????

S

Siasati

sure thing. Please file a petition in supremecourt but first the bigger fish must get punished.

Did you check the poll? 71 percent of pakistanis want Mushi to be punished.

A tiny bit of mushi supporters like you can do whatever they like to stop this ;)

Good luck

Siasati said:
sure thing. Please file a petition in supremecourt but first the bigger fish must get punished.

Did you check the poll? 71 percent of pakistanis want Mushi to be punished.

A tiny bit of mushi supporters like you can do whatever they like to stop this ;)

Good luck

Dear, do u know the criteria of this survey? question being asked to political workers not to common people? what you may expect from them???they are following their leaders line. please open your mind and try to think with some sort of balance. I will take it positive by taking that 29% people's vote. At least Musharraf still has some support which at least decline the claim from NS that "yeh sola carore awaam kee awaaz hai".
Any how, I just oppose democracy in Pakistan coz of our existing politicians, how they were involved in dirty politics against their opponent by playing in the hands of ISI just to come into power , that's it. Pl refer to Mr Ahsan Iqbal's latest press conference in which he showed that " hum kuch bhee karain , awaam NS ko muntakhib kartai rahain gain" this is the trust showed by an exposed politician, kia dhittai hai bhai. And I think he is right because what u may expect from our innocent awaam??????? I am really speechless on Ahsan Iqbal's statement, wont u???

S

Siasati

Oh bhai those surveys are almost 100% spot on.

Remember those were used in American elections. The end result was 99.98% accurate. Galup survey are know to be accurate. I dont know how all those surveys work but i know they are accurate.

S

Siasati

Apney aap ko thandi tasalian diye jao. Mushi nahi bachey ga ;)

mehwish_ali

Don't be hypocrite Sir.
There is no such rule that "LAW" is only for the Minority, while "Majority" is above the Law and free to do any Crime and laugh and go away.

First come First Server.

But no way these Munafiqat of these People let them to speak against Hamid Gul and all parties of IJI for treason as they are seen crying when it comes to trail against Musharraf.

S

Siasati

bibi go file a petition.

You would do anything to save the biggest criminal of pakistan's history.

Once the biggest fish gets punished, it will be extremely easy to catch everyone else.

Mushai, Zardari are due first!

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
@ Sister Zainabia:
People like you and me are on one side to support MQM and Musharaf,and people like others who hate these two and love everything else are all common Pakistanis.

I am sorry to say we are all very innocent and simple people who just able to see what is being shown to us on the media. We never care what is being run behind the scene.

That's what exactly happened in 1992 operation when a fake drama of Jinnah Pur was staged and publicized into the media at it it's full extent and everybody (except MQM's voters) in Pakistan believed on this nonsense story.

The allegation of Jinnah Pur was the biggest one against MQM, the other accusations are very smaller than this one and falls into no value now.If the Jinnah Pur is false, everything is false.

Since 1947, an unseen parallel govt. with full of conpiracies is runing in Pakistan. If ever investigated a non stop tales of conpiracies will be opened.

So, my dear, this is my fair assessment that nothing will happen to anyone of those conspirators. Foreront or at the backend.I am counting here everybody who has ever been seen in the power corridoors of Pakistan. Musharaf and MQM are not the exceptions in the list.

We Pakistanis will just keep hating each other and keep deviding ourselves as a nation just because of these real controllers of Pakistan.

After 62 years of independence our fortune is surrounded by long lineups for "AATA and CHEENI" in the month of Holy Ramadhan. Poor nation. :oops:

such bolo

PakPatriot1 said:
@ Sister Zainabia:
People like you and me are on one side to support MQM and Musharaf,and people like others who hate these two and love everything else are all common Pakistanis.

I am sorry to say we are all very innocent and simple people who just able to see what is being shown to us on the media. We never care what is being run behind the scene.

That's what exactly happened in 1992 operation when a fake drama of Jinnah Pur was staged and publicized into the media at it it's full extent and everybody (except MQM's voters) in Pakistan believed on this nonsense story.

The allegation of Jinnah Pur was the biggest one against MQM, the other accusations are very smaller than this one and falls into no value now.If the Jinnah Pur is false, everything is false.

Since 1947, an unseen parallel govt. with full of conpiracies is runing in Pakistan. If ever investigated a non stop tales of conpiracies will be opened.

So, my dear, this is my fair assessment that nothing will happen to anyone of those conspirators. Foreront or at the backend.I am counting here everybody who has ever been seen in the power corridoors of Pakistan. Musharaf and MQM are not the exceptions in the list.

We Pakistanis will just keep hating each other and keep deviding ourselves as a nation just because of these real controllers of Pakistan.

After 62 years of independence our fortune is surrounded by long lineups for "AATA and CHEENI" in the month of Holy Ramadhan. Poor nation. :oops:

Pakpatriot.... tell us something about 1997 operation... who was army chief? who was prime minister? what were the alegations? tell us something about army courts!!! etc etc.... pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... why your clock is just stuck on 1992..... It is true that Jinnah pur alegation has never been propagated at all in media, yes it happened but simultanously it was toned down which was also declared by Brg Imtiaz and others... where as ...the following alegations has always been brought up by your opponents as well as media and common people of Karachi.

-killings by MQM which were confirmed on 12/5,,,,
-bhatta which still continues,,,,, if you want to confirm just open a shop in Tariq Road this Ramadhan
-Qurbani ki khaal scandal which also continues like every year as I am myself every year giving one out of two animals's skin to MQM, otherwise!!!!!......

so brother... be rational and realistic....

and if you think I am a liar.... lets sort out the matter...

You swear by Allah that bhatta and skin scandals are false....I am ready to swear that these alegations are true....

for killings I can not swear because in my whole life I have just seen arms with MQM workers but have not seen any killing directly.... but it is true that thousands of karchities are eyewitness of killings by MQM....

Ready?????????????

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Hold on guyz

go and check world news .....
and go and check ordinary people.....
we dont bloody wannt article 6 or 66 ...we dont care if mush bush or zdari is in power....we are least bothered about what happened in 1992.....right now

we have to pay Rs 300 for flour in main cities ....villages ......haaaaaa.....add 100 on top.
we dont have electricity .......how will we make money ......?
zardari is enjoying foreign tours..while we queue up for hours just to get a bag of 20 kg flour....

all of these politicians go to hell.....
trust me.......all this situation is intentionally created by HUKMARAANS...to create civil war in pakistan...........analyze situation.......are we not going that way ?/???

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
ABSOLUTELY, HE SHOULD BE TRIED, BECAUSE HE IS SPEAKING THE TRUTH. EVERYONE WHO SPEAKS TRUTH SHOULD BE TRIED. ONLY EXCEPTIONS SHOULD BE MUSHRRAF AND ALTAF. BEACUSE THEY BELONG TO PARHA LIKHA MUTWAST TABQA.

abdulhaseeb23

MPA (400+ posts)
"such bolo" wrote
Pakpatriot.... tell us something about 1997 operation... who was army chief? who was prime minister? what were the alegations? tell us something about army courts!!! etc etc.... pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... why your clock is just stuck on 1992..... It is true that Jinnah pur alegation has never been propagated at all in media, yes it happened but simultanously it was toned down which was also declared by Brg Imtiaz and others... where as ...the following alegations has always been brought up by your opponents as well as media and common people of Karachi.

-bhatta which still continues,,,,, if you want to confirm just open a shop in Tariq Road this Ramadhan
-Qurbani ki khaal scandal which also continues like every year as I am myself every year giving one out of two animals's skin to MQM, otherwise!!!!!......

You swear by Allah that bhatta and skin scandals are false....I am ready to swear that these alegations are true....

for killings I can not swear because in my whole life I have just seen arms with MQM workers but have not seen any killing directly.... but it is true that thousands of karchities are eyewitness of killings by MQM....

Ready?????????????

i swear that mqm is fully involved from top to bottom in every allegation which you mentioned including Bhata Khori, Qurbani ki khals, Fully loaded with guns beacuse i have seen this things with my own eyes and i have also face this but i can't swear on jinnah pur because this allegation is not still clear

small4780

Banned
Pakistan tera kiya baney ga. Sadar tera sab say bara chore. Mazhabi jamatain teri barey barey munafiq aur in mein sab say bara Jamat e Islami. Yeah sabit ho giya hai key enho nay ISI ka bhatta khaya aur ab chup rahey hain bari bari darion key pechay. Yeah wohi jamat hai jo Zia ul Haq key pechay pechay thi aur us kay jaali referendum mein sab say barh kar support kar rahi the. Musharraf ka daur kafi behtar tha. Yad karain 11th sept 2009, ka daur. Gunja nawazu hota to us ka paikhana nikal jata, mushi bhai nay us waqt kafi aqalmandi say takle kiya. Jamati baitullah mahsood key dost hain jo jumein ki namaz mein khud kash hamla kartain hain pakistan ko barbad karney key leya. yeah kana iftikhar chowdhry mulk ko bar bad kar dey ga. yeah wohi case agey barhata hai jis mein gunja nawazu ka faida. qaum tujhay yad hai. jab ganjay nawazu nay cooperative scandel mein qaum ka arbo rupiya khal liya. qaum tujhay yad hai benazir key daur mein us ka bhai clifton key sarkon par bullet kha kar tarapta raha. qaum tujhay yad hai karachi ki sarkon par 15,000 logo ka khun hai. qaum tujhay yad hai, pakistani faujion kay hathon 3 lakh bangalion ka khun hai. Benazir ko, gujay nawazu ko, zardari ko aur pakistan ko en tamam khuno ka jawab dena hai. batain banay say aur tv par interview denay say tareekh met nahi jati. musharraf jaisay kuch logo nay qaum kay leya behtari ki par qaum apnay chore leadero aur qatelon aur bari bari dari waley munafeqon say khush hai to apni barbadi key leya tayyar rahey. pakitan ab kya hai. aik dollar mein bangladeshi taka 65 hai aur pakistan rupees 83 aur indian rupees 40. qarza ley ley kar qaum ka trade deficit pora kiya ja raha hai. zardari aur nwazu ka arbo rupia loota howa bahar para howa hai. bilawal zardari ab pakistan ko chalee ga. imran khan poor zindagi larkion kay sath mazey kar kar key aur seeta white aur marion khan ko jan kar ab pakistan ki leaderi karey ga. Sab choro aur ayyasho ki jamat pakistan ki barbadi karney ayee hain.

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
If Jinnahpur is a fiction: Why MQM followers still call themselves," Indian Muhajirs" when they are born in Pakistan.

Is it not a treason?
:oops: :evil: :twisted:

Tanweer.Amjad

Councller (250+ posts)
abdulhaseeb23 said:
"such bolo" wrote

Ready?????????????

i swear that mqm is fully involved from top to bottom in every allegation which you mentioned including Bhata Khori, Qurbani ki khals, Fully loaded with guns beacuse i have seen this things with my own eyes and i have also face this but i can't swear on jinnah pur because this allegation is not still clear

100% spot on.
But remember Jitna marzi MQM kay baaray main sach likh lo, "MQM ki popularity barrti rahay gi barrti rahay gi. MQM doesn't need any publicity, their opponents are already doing that" ... LOL

such bolo

PakPatriot1 said:
Tanweer.Amjad said:
"MQM ki popularity barrti rahay gi barrti rahay gi. MQM doesn't need any publicity, their opponents are already doing that"

Very true, no doubt about it.

Mr. PakPatriot1.... are you ready to swear????

It is true that MQM is popular among mutassib people... those who judge people from their language and their qomiyet... but those who fear Allah and those who believe that we are accountable to All Mighty Allah can not support MQM even after accepting these allegations....It is the lowest level that even after accepting these allegations you are still in support of MQM...

I think you dont know that Allah ki Laathi be Awaaz hai...
You are supporting Zulm....
Bhatta is Zulm....
Snatching Qurbani ki Khalien is Zulm...
supporter of Zulm is also Zalim....
i think you dont know Anjaam of Zalim.... in this world and hereafter...

And you know you are becoming zalim because of what??? nothing... because of nothing... just asbiyet/ta'assub....

I would be very pleased if you would say that these allegations are not true... but I am very disappointed to know that you are accepting all and even after supporting MQM.... that is the reason our muslim ummah's tragedies....

Is this the attitude of a muslim????

May Allah guide us all...