Should PTI join hands together with PPP-P in Central & Punjab

Realpaki

Senator (1k+ posts)
It is my personal Opinion PTI should hands together with Bilawal to form govt in Central and in Punjab and should include PPP-P , Ji , MWM , ANP in KPK's govt.

Like pervious experiences observed in PDM's govt , Imran Khan should now play " Power Politics " in order to stop PML-N in Central and in Punjab ,

Alone PTI can not establish govt in Federal and Punjab and if not hands shake with PPP-P another PDM govt will come of PPP-P , PML-N , Fazlu and MQM in Federal and in Punjab.

I accept PPP-P is corrupt party and against the will of the voters of PTI but as because PTI is forcefully stopped not to taking confirmed majority in Election due to massive Rigging by ROs on the clear instructions of Establishment.

PTI can accommodate Bilawal in Federal Govt and keep Punjab's CM Ship , Zardari can keep himself away as PTI and Zardari Fire and Water !

Iconoclast

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Then say goodbye to the cause.... there can be no sitting with PPPMLN....
That's my beef with the establishment, you don't want Niazi, fine, but at least don't bring back these tried and tested criminals.

Realpaki

Senator (1k+ posts)
Then say goodbye to the cause.... there can be no sitting with PPPMLN....
That's my beef with the establishment, you don't want Niazi, fine, but at least don't bring back these tried and tested criminals.
then Pls present solution and options

Kavalier

It is my personal Opinion PTI should hands together with Bilawal to form govt in Central and in Punjab and should include PPP-P , Ji , MWM , ANP in KPK's govt.

Like pervious experiences observed in PDM's govt , Imran Khan should now play " Power Politics " in order to stop PML-N in Central and in Punjab ,

Alone PTI can not establish govt in Federal and Punjab and if not hands shake with PPP-P another PDM govt will come of PPP-P , PML-N , Fazlu and MQM in Federal and in Punjab.

I accept PPP-P is corrupt party and against the will of the voters of PTI but as because PTI is forcefully stopped not to taking confirmed majority in Election due to massive Rigging by ROs on the clear instructions of Establishment.

PTI can accommodate Bilawal in Federal Govt and keep Punjab's CM Ship , Zardari can keep himself away as PTI and Zardari Fire and Water !

Look at the immature replies on this thread:

ahameed

عوام کو چوتیا سمجھتے ہو، جن کے خلاف ووٹ لیا انھی کے ساتھ مل جاؤ

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

That's like saying that PTI is PDM v2.0
If PTI can't form a govt with allies of its choice, it should sit in opposition and let these clowns make their Hodgepodge govt. It will disintegrate in months

Hate_Nooras

Not for me. The PPP are just as evil

Rambler

I do not think IK is so naïve to commit suicide !

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

You think coming to power and forming a govt is what this is all about? If that was the case Khan would have been CM Punjab in the 90s and PM in early 2000s

And if this was the case there would be 0 support for Khan, he would just be another run of the mill loser politician.

Learn to differentiate between a leader and politician.