should we pakistanis boycott pk products

fnaeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
so have always tried to buy pk products and only go for Indian stuff where PK stuff is not available. I think we should boycott Mangoes, Naan and other pakistani based products. To reduce inflow of dollar of whatever exports pk makes. I think this is the least we can do. Thoughts ?

pinionated

Minister (2k+ posts)
Let’s not go crazy here. Goal is to make it difficult for the establishment and not the whole country. Boycott Fauji foundation, any business that is tied to corrupt mafia, maybe limit sending money through the banking sector. Most important is to complain about the human rights abuses inside Pakistan to the west.

Altruist

Minister (2k+ posts)
Why do you want to hurt people whose lives depend on those products?

You can achieve your goals in other ways.

digitalzygot1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dumb, don't go anti Pakistan. This will hurt ordinary Pakistani businesses. I always buy Pakistani products over Indian anyday. Yes, establishment f****d up big time and they are stubborn and dumb so criticise them for Pakistan's sake.

ek hindustani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
so have always tried to buy pk products and only go for Indian stuff where PK stuff is not available. I think we should boycott Mangoes, Naan and other pakistani based products. To reduce inflow of dollar of whatever exports pk makes. I think this is the least we can do. Thoughts ?
Nahi.
Pakistani product ka na karein lekin mumkin ho to Fauji products ka zaroor karein. Jaisay ki...
PMLN, PEE PEE, JUIF, MQM IPP.
Jab Hafiz ji Taraweeh parhain to us ka boycott.

fnaeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
Don't... it will hurt ( financially)our own ppl...
I am thinking chemo. I was primarily addressing overseas pakistanis. We are not allowed to vote, although our money is good for pakistani junta. Does the fauji group of companies even export anything ? I know someone had posted a list of the company names, but we dont know their product names and how its re-marketed overseas.

Trust me, its with hurt that I am suggesting this. I have typically gone out of my way to get pk products, but a time comes when the Rubicon is crossed.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I've boycotted Indian products for many years now. And not much Pakistani products to buy from here in the first place other some shaan masala and K&N frozen food ( which is twice the price of much better local brands )

Best to stop sending money through official channels and liquidate assets and get the money out, although this could be hard due to the shit economy and terrible exchange rate of the rupee.