Siasat.pk Ki Na insaafi Na Manzoor Na Manzoor - Ijaz Bhai Please Check This Pehle Thread Kis Ne Kia

Hasnad

Senator (1k+ posts)
With All Due Respect To All Moderators Especially Ijaz Saab

1. Abi Main Ne Thread Banaya (
Mulana Saab Apni Party Ka Name Change Karlo Nawaz Sharif Ki Coruption Bachao Party Rakh Lo - Imran Khan

2. Same Thread 1 Min Bad AdeelSaleem Ne Banaya Apne Mera Thread Delete Kar Dia Aur Mere Bad Wala Adeel Saleem Ka Same Thread Accept Kar Liya

Iss Na Insaaf Humein Qabool Nahi Abii Iss Thread Ki Waja Se Muje Bi Ban Kar Diya Jaye Ga But That's Fine But Atleast Rulez Sab K Lie 1 Rakho Chahe koi Senior Member Ho Ya Junior

Here Is The Proof Pehle Thread Maine Kia Tha
image.png

Last edited:
Bhai Ye Hi Jamhoriyat ka husan hai iss lie hi main ne iss forum par abi bohat kam thread karta hoon kyon k yaha bas 2 members k thread accept hote hai adeel and rameez bas

new name of this forum should be Adeelsaleem.pk Or Rameez Chaudhary.pk

Hasnad

Senator (1k+ posts)
Hasnad bro yaha moderators k khillaf awaz uthane ki saza ban hoti hai yaha so get ready for ban ;)

bhai ban hona na hona bad ki bat hai but thora to balance hona chaie yaha par Let's see what response i get from moderators still waiting for the answer ?

sensible

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Hasnad bro yaha moderators k khillaf awaz uthane ki saza ban hoti hai yaha so get ready for ban ;)

ہم اس بھائی کے ساتھ ہیں.
تھریڈ ڈیلیٹ کے بعد بین کی مخالفت کریں گے .اتنی نہ انصافی نہیں ہونی چاہئے.کسی کو الہام نہیں ہوتا اسی وقت کوئی دوسرا بھی تھریڈ لکھ رہا ہے

Hasnad

Senator (1k+ posts)
Brother thats the trademark of siasat.pk. Only few people can post here as they are earning money from it.

Agree Bro but yar jo pehle thread kare rulez ye hai bad wala thread uss mein merge hota hai but mere sath to ulta chakar ho gia (serious)

Hasnad

Senator (1k+ posts)

ہم اس بھائی کے ساتھ ہیں.
تھریڈ ڈیلیٹ کے بعد بین کی مخالفت کریں گے .اتنی نہ انصافی نہیں ہونی چاہئے.کسی کو الہام نہیں ہوتا اسی وقت کوئی دوسرا بھی تھریڈ لکھ رہا ہے

Adeelsaleem

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Listen brother, from yesterday when a thread was made on me that duration of a clip is too short, that what made me do longer clips, there is no favourtism to anyone but please post longer version of videos with good video quality, apko chahiye woh clip ap le lu, i don mind... I do not want to create any rivalry... You should try and focus on the point that videos should be longer and quality should be better, datz all... there has been pressure on us that we post very short videos and we post too many of non important stuff, all uploaders including me are trying to improve, No offence brother but alot of times my videos are also not considered because i may have either not posted full version or somfin missing in clip which is needed... I am trying to upload longer version of videos to encourage everyone to do the same, do not try to get into a race, everyone will get something if we try and work with efficiency and ease, you can even see that very few clips of IK speech were posted by me, so i have started it from myself before saying to anybody else... Too many similar threads make it difficult for mods to merge, we should think about them as well, they have to clear the forum again and again. As a person i m trying my best to emphasis this point from yesterday to all members, that do not hate us, we r same members like you, just only difference is that we upload for you to give you something to talk about and help forum to have interesting topics...

And as a human being we learn everyday, we make mistakes but we learn... You are all my muslim brothers out there and i have good intentions for all of you. so please try to think positive... Salam

Last edited:

PakTalk

Citizen
Agree Bro but yar jo pehle thread kare rulez ye hai bad wala thread uss mein merge hota hai but mere sath to ulta chakar ho gia (serious)

Rules In Siasat.pk. You are funny man. Again Only few people can post here and rest of them will be banned soon or later and that is also without giving any reason.

sab_tamasha_hai

Minister (2k+ posts)
Listen brother, from yesterday when a thread was made on me that duration of a clip is too short, that what made me do longer clips, there is no favourtism to anyone but please post longer version of videos with good video quality, apko chahiye woh clip ap le lu, i don mind... I do not want to create any rivalry... You should try and focus on the point that videos should be longer and quality should be better, datz all... there has been pressure on us that we post very short videos and we post too many of non important stuff, all uploaders including me are trying to improve, No offence brother but alot of times my videos are also not considered because i may have either not posted full version of sometimes the quality issue... I am trying to upload longer version of videos to encourage everyone to do the same, do not try to get into a race, everyone will get something if we try and work with efficiency and ease

Thanks Adeel, for listening to criticism and making a positive change.

Listen brother, from yesterday when a thread was made on me that duration of a clip is too short, that what made me do longer clips, there is no favourtism to anyone but please post longer version of videos with good video quality, apko chahiye woh clip ap le lu, i don mind... I do not want to create any rivalry... You should try and focus on the point that videos should be longer and quality should be better, datz all... there has been pressure on us that we post very short videos and we post too many of non important stuff, all uploaders including me are trying to improve, No offence brother but alot of times my videos are also not considered because i may have either not posted full version or somfin missing in clip which is needed... I am trying to upload longer version of videos to encourage everyone to do the same, do not try to get into a race, everyone will get something if we try and work with efficiency and ease, you can even see that very few clips of IK speech were posted by me, so i have started it from myself before saying to anybody else... Too many similar threads make it difficult for mods to merge, we should think about them as well, they have to clear the forum again and again. As a person i m trying my best to emphasis this point from yesterday to all members, that do not hate us, we r same members like you, just only difference is that we upload for you to give you something to talk about and help forum to have interesting topics...

And as a human being we learn everyday, we make mistakes but we learn... You are all my muslim brothers out there and i have good intentions for all of you. so please try to think positive... Salam
bara he farigh insan hai bhai tu :P

Maalik

Citizen
Chalo yar mujhe itna farigh hona manzoor hai ke apne bhai ki muskurahat ka mein sabab bana :)
AdeelSaleem
What you guys actually need....???
there is a lots of members jin k thread delete kr k ap ka thread rhny dia jata hai or esa Moderator Ijaz krta hai
main ne dikha hai jo thread delete hota hai os ki length ap key thread sy zyada bhi hoti hai quality bhi achi hoti hai
ye rules break krna ka rule ap key bad hi aya hai
Thread starter 100% point pr hai ap zyada explain na hi kro to acha hai bs jis ne thtread start kia ho osi k pas rhny dia kro
ap bhi ak achy uploader ho but jo injustice is injustice
thats all

ye to waqayi masla hai.. aesa thoray din pehle mere dost k sath hua.. Hasnad bhai ka thread mere dost k thread k baad bna to usko merge karke.
Rameez Chaudhry sahab ka thread accept karlia