Simple Question:How can we implement khilafah in Pakistan?

saynotwar

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
The first islamic state was established by Prophet Muhammed(pbuh) and Khulfai rashdeen
was continuation of that islamic state after his demise.It shows us that Khilafa was never established in islamic history as a new thing but used to continue the islamic state established by Prophet(pbuh).

1.Khalifa waqt also need to be the custodian of 2 holy mosques.
2.Islamic state should be one state and it should have "1" ruler

After this overview the only country which can RESUME khilafah is Saudi Arabia
because they are custodian of 2 holy mosques but after this there should be only
1 islamic state.

After reading all i want to know how can we establish KHILAFAH which ppl say it on
media in pakistan! Please note that i have put this same question on WAKE UP pakistan website and other affiliated websites run by certain group.I am not surprised
at all that it was deleted with out any delay!
[funnny] [funnny] [funnny]

saynotwar

Re: Simple Question:How can we implement khilafah in Pakista

any wake up pakistan supporter or follower of ZH can comment !

masif92

Citizen

I support wake call because it is started for good reason. But how things will be achieve is questionable. THere is no road map. everythign is ambiguous. I think wake call should be to make our country progressive. kick out curropt politicians, say no to bribes, make our nation educated.........etc.......so we can put our country on developement track....But i dont find these kind of things in this wake up call...but i still support it because we need to wake up badly............:D

saynotwar

what ever you said is a weakness of our imaan

corruption,bribes cheaters if we follow islam the we are ordered to follow all these issue will be resolved.don't you agree the problem is not in the system the main problem is
"US" we the people [funnny] [funnny]

masif92

Citizen

yes, we the people need to wake up...and start following Islam......how can we change the current system.... But it require action, good leaders, motivator like ziad hamid. But the thing is how, how can we do it? there should be some road map....like we should build schools own our own.... or bring and support good people in election........ there shoudl be some plan.... befoer action...otherwise people will get stuck...and there is no benefits of these efforts...
Zaid Hamid is doing great job...i think we should support him.... Whatever he is saying i have no objection with that...do you have? We all people say, Khilafah should be impelmented...Islam should be implemented in our lives... atleast we can support him on internet..... if we cannot on road... May be he has some plan to announce on 23 March :)

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)

Simple answer by supporting Taliban and Al-Quaida and declaring Usama bin Ladin or Mula Omer as Khilifa... [hilar]

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

saynotwar said:
The first islamic state was established by Prophet Muhammed(pbuh) and Khulfai rashdeen
was continuation of that islamic state after his demise.It shows us that Khilafa was never established in islamic history as a new thing but used to continue the islamic state established by Prophet(pbuh).

1.Khalifa waqt also need to be the custodian of 2 holy mosques.
2.Islamic state should be one state and it should have "1" ruler

After this overview the only country which can RESUME khilafah is Saudi Arabia
because they are custodian of 2 holy mosques but after this there should be only
1 islamic state.

After reading all i want to know how can we establish KHILAFAH which ppl say it on
media in pakistan! Please note that i have put this same question on WAKE UP pakistan website and other affiliated websites run by certain group.I am not surprised
at all that it was deleted with out any delay!

You need to have courage and will power, the rest is trivial. iam not surprised your question was deleted by the Wakeup, they have better things to do now than get trapped in Q/Aat this time. I am sure ZH is very busy, working in excess of 12 - 16 hours a day.

Not only we need the khilafah system now, its the ripe system for our nation. This party based system is just a crap and not endorsed by Allah or Rasul (s.a.w.) anywhere

As for owning two holy places, I dodnt know if thats a mandatory for ever, it may have been one at the time

gazoomartian

masif92 said:
yes, we the people need to wake up...and start following Islam......how can we change the current system.... But it require action, good leaders, motivator like ziad hamid. But the thing is how, how can we do it? there should be some road map....like we should build schools own our own.... or bring and support good people in election........ there shoudl be some plan.... befoer action...otherwise people will get stuck...and there is no benefits of these efforts...
Zaid Hamid is doing great job...i think we should support him.... Whatever he is saying i have no objection with that...do you have? We all people say, Khilafah should be impelmented...Islam should be implemented in our lives... atleast we can support him on internet..... if we cannot on road... May be he has some plan to announce on 23 March :)

Zaid Hamid zindabad
Pakistan Paindabad

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGwILYbnAp4[/video]

gazoomartian

masif92 said:

Islam can not be implemented at the govt level, it has to be in OUR hearts. We can not ask the govt to establish Islamic sytsem and we do all the mughallazat and khurafat. Islamic system already exist, just has no followers.

Zaid Hamid seems to be the only alternative to the current shitty and corrupt, chor, lutera govt. ZH is not just alternative, he is also a necessity of the time.

The only way to make Pak strong and flourish is to de-establish current system, set up khilafa system, get rid of the party system. Party systems may be good for white countries, not for us. It allows one garoh to run the country whether the ministers are qualified or not, as long you are elected on the party ticket. All chor and uchakkeys come thru party, and the talented log are left behind because they are not emember of a party.

Did Hazrat Umar have a political party?? NOT

Lets all support ZH, give him a chance, for he may be our last chance before Pak breaks up and responsibilities goes to lutera govt. ZH is not just a choice, he is the only alternative. Anybody will be better that Zardari, Gillani, malik etc

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)

You cannot implement it for simple reason and that is brother we have so many schools of thaught that we can't even agree not even one issue. I live in Orlando florida we have more than twelve Masajids, but not one has prayer at one specific time. You go from south side to the North and it is Magrib, you are more than likely miss the prayer in that Masjit because they have different prayer time. We Mashallah had three Eid's one year in Central Florida. Tell me who is it blame, its not me or you (unless you are a Mulla). It is the religious leaders. Look at Pakistan we probably have ten thousand different brand of Islam run by ten thousands uneducated and educated Mullahs. They can't even sit together and agree on any given issue.

I thing lets sit together first as Muslim and Pakistani, take an oath that we will fight for Islam and Pakistan period. Regardless whether I am Sunni, shia; Punjabi, Muhajir, sindhi, Pathan or Balouchi. The slowly evolve ourselves into One Nation Under the guidence of Islam.

gazoomartian

FlyHigh said:
You cannot implement it for simple reason and that is brother we have so many schools of thaught that we can't even agree not even one issue. I live in Orlando florida we have more than twelve Masajids, but not one has prayer at one specific time. You go from south side to the North and it is Magrib, you are more than likely miss the prayer in that Masjit because they have different prayer time. We Mashallah had three Eid's one year in Central Florida. Tell me who is it blame, its not me or you (unless you are a Mulla). It is the religious leaders. Look at Pakistan we probably have ten thousand different brand of Islam run by ten thousands uneducated and educated Mullahs. They can't even sit together and agree on any given issue.

I thing lets sit together first as Muslim and Pakistani, take an oath that we will fight for Islam and Pakistan period. Regardless whether I am Sunni, shia; Punjabi, Muhajir, sindhi, Pathan or Balouchi. The slowly evolve ourselves into One Nation Under the guidence of Islam.

[clap] [clap]

one of these days i will visit FL. have not seen FL and ME on the mainland, USA/ find me a job there, will you high? :D

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)

gazoomartian said:
FlyHigh said:

[clap] [clap]

one of these days i will visit FL. have not seen FL and ME on the mainland, USA/ find me a job there, will you high? :D

What field are you looking....cause I am looking for good Pakistanis in our community......I can gaurantee you beautiful weather...Come on over with your family and enjoy the parks

gazoomartian

FlyHigh said:
gazoomartian said:
FlyHigh said:

[clap] [clap]

What field are you looking....cause I am looking for good Pakistanis in our community......I can gaurantee you beautiful weather...Come on over with your family and enjoy the parks

I work as a programmer/developer using NATURAL with ADABAS and DB2 in the backend.

dont tempt me, I might even come, havent seen FL yet :D

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4aZKOMR5S8[/video]

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)

Nothing more to add after what Flyhigh has written. In the present circumstances, system and thinking, it is not even at the distant horizon. Just forget it?