Someone needs to tally these two numbers.

carne

Minister (2k+ posts)
GLS5G2yXcAAxoBq

Two numbers to consider:
- The number of Pakistani Generals resigned/dismissed/court-martialled in the past two years.
- The number of ISI assets killed on Pakistani soil during the same period.

3rd number is almost as important:
How many generals/bureaucrats got extension (Judges like Qazi are also drooling at the prospect).

Copied.

Last edited:

Aliimran1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Jab tak —— Ghaleez Fouj kay sath Nooron Murdarion aur MUNIRA Dala yeh mission lay kar medan mein —- mojood hein kisi Dushman ki koi zarorat nahi 🤷‍♂️

ibrar

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Pakistanio, stop bitching about your corrupt rulers and compromised generals. All these a-holes can be kicked out if only the 20% of population got out on the street for one week and told this group of filthy people, You Got To Go or Else we will make you go.

carne

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistanio, stop bitching about your corrupt rulers and compromised generals. All these a-holes can be kicked out if only the 20% of population got out on the street for one week and told this group of filthy people, You Got To Go or Else we will make you go.

20% is huge. We need only 5% of the population (i.e, 12M or so) on the streets and the generals will be running for their lives.

Rambler

20% is huge. We need only 5% of the population (i.e, 12M or so) on the streets and the generals will be running for their lives.

You are talking as if this 5 or 10% is a group which can organise itself and synchronise its protests and is ready to get beaten and even killed. Let us say I am a mazdoor, clerk, industry worker etc with no social influence whatsover with a family who survives only if I toil myself to death everyday, how do you want me to come out and where? Just come out, start protesting and get beaten and killed with hungry mouths awaiting. If that is the case why do YOU not do this who has enough time to write such posts on the internet.

Rambler

So a daily wage worker getting up in the morning should instead of going to work go the chowk and miraculously find all the other 'people' of pakistan who count themselves to be 20% of the population. They with their heightened sense of political sense know that they have to be on the street and probably march towards the centres of power to overthrow the system. All these people are just not sagacious but daredevils who are not afraid of being beaten, killed and diffused by very organised forces with weapons and not only that they just want to overthrow the system to be stabilized again by democratic forces not like Egypt just now and elsewhere when such bloody 'revolutions' made way for yet another even more ruthless dictator.

Which world are you living in brother. The answer to the quagmire Pakistan is in is not 'people' coming out but educated intellectuals like you raising their voice and confronting the system head on. You cannot shift the onus that is on people like you to the uneducated and impoverished awam. You should raise your voice openly on the internet and in the outside world against what is going on. There is no 'awam', there is just you. Follow the example of Dr Adam and Citizen X who do what they preach even at the risk of losing everything. Dr Adam has had to wear glasses because of his increased computer time and Citizen X has got chronic flatulence farting syndrome due to eating too much lobia while using the WWW.

Last edited:

carne

Minister (2k+ posts)
You are talking as if this 5 or 10% is a group which can organise itself and synchronise its protests and is ready to get beaten and even killed. Let us say I am a mazdoor, clerk, industry worker etc with no social influence whatsover with a family who survives only if I toil myself to death everyday, how do you want me to come out and where? Just come out, start protesting and get beaten and killed with hungry mouths awaiting. If that is the case why do YOU not do this who has enough time to write such posts on the internet.

Unless if we hang together, they will hang each of us separately.

In other words, they can easily control and oppress individual protesters. However, if people come out in force like in Sri Lanka - they won't be able to suppress the uprising.

Rambler

Unless if we hang together, they will hang each of us separately.

In other words, they can easily control and oppress individual protesters. However, if people come out in force like in Sri Lanka - they won't be able to suppress the uprising.

Man your are really a simpleton. Do you even know what happened in Sri Lanka and what its present situation is? People do not just get together and like bees plan a revolution. How do you think a lowly paid labourer is going to get together with others? Why don’t you get together with your friends and family and start protesting? I am sick of intellectuals like you asking ‘people’ to come out. People have already done more than their share I.e voted in droves. Now you are the ‘people’ - Go out there and stand up against faschism. It is you who needs to buckle up not the poor and downtrodden. Ordinary people do not bring a change; they may cause anarchy by participating in loot and carnage provided an opportunity but never a positive change.