Song dedicated to Pervez Musharraf

yasir1981

Councller (250+ posts)
bus tum hi tum dosra koi nahi who has screwed up my beloved country Pakistan :(

People like u have been screwing up pak for the more than 60 yrs......Because of his policies and developments i got job when i was fresh and now i am in saudia coz of the ist chance he created in pak and now i can take care of my family.........Allah ka shukar hai keh mein ne engg Sir Musharraf k dor mein ki.....Sir u r alwaz great

WatanDost

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
According to HADEES
< Musalmaan woh hai jis kai haath aur zuban sai doosrey musalmaan mehfooz rahain>
Where he STANDS?

Quaid e Azam aur Liaqat Ali khan
mai sai koon Nashey ki halat mai
Ghazlain sunatta tha?
Tabley bajata tha?
Aur TAWAIFOON ki tarah nachta tha?

baqi kasoosiat bayan nahi karta RASHID QURESHI
aur Ameer Muqam sai pooch lo

JOOTEY PAWOON KI ZEENAT HOTEY HAIN
SIR PER RAKHNEY KAI LIYE NAHI!!!!!!!!!!!

Truth-seeker

Councller (250+ posts)
People like u have been screwing up pak for the more than 60 yrs......Because of his policies and developments i got job when i was fresh and now i am in saudia coz of the ist chance he created in pak and now i can take care of my family.........Allah ka shukar hai keh mein ne engg Sir Musharraf k dor mein ki.....Sir u r alwaz great

Bro just because you got a job when musharraf was around,doesnt makes him great.Come out of personal benefits and think of him what he did to Pakistan,we are in this mess because of him.cheers!

yasir1981

Councller (250+ posts)
Bro just because you got a job when musharraf was around,doesnt makes him great.Come out of personal benefits and think of him what he did to Pakistan,we are in this mess because of him.cheers!

He has alwaz done whatever was good for pakistan...only corrupt people were angry with him......His every decision involved patriotism for his country......I know u also got alot in his reign but now u have forgotten what were u in 1999 when there was no job, things were expensive,economy was alarmigly down.....who at that time came and provided us all.....It was him who did everything...This media was what in 1999.......only PTV now so many jobs created and these people forgot now.....Right now we r same as in 1999......whenever this democracy comes people go 10 yrs back but these corrupt politiciains become wealthy

fahid_asif

Senator (1k+ posts)
He has alwaz done whatever was good for pakistan...only corrupt people were angry with him......His every decision involved patriotism for his country......I know u also got alot in his reign but now u have forgotten what were u in 1999 when there was no job, things were expensive,economy was alarmigly down.....who at that time came and provided us all.....It was him who did everything...This media was what in 1999.......only PTV now so many jobs created and these people forgot now.....Right now we r same as in 1999......whenever this democracy comes people go 10 yrs back but these corrupt politiciains become wealthy

bhai sahib mulk ki nazryati saakh ko khrab kernay k liye aur jung main enter honay k lioye jo paisay milay they, kuch us na Q
-league k member khareednay main lga diyay aur kuch hum aur aap jaisay awam ka monh bharnay k liye. k na monh khali ho na bholay. ha na? ap eng. ker k saudia gaye. means k aap k paas paisay they. main ghreeb us k daur main FSc main tha. to jnab Musharaf na na to Govt. colleges ki halat sudhari aur na private colleges aur academies k liye rule set. wohi professor Govt. colleges main saal main 1 dafa period letay they jo poora poora din apni academies chalaty they. humaray paas resources nhi they aur na mera baap nazryat baich ker haram ki kamayi lata tha k main tution fees de sakta. Means k her cheez ka dohra myar tha us daour main. Ameer k liye kuch aur aur ghareeb k liye kuch aur.

Ghazwa e Khandak yaad ha na? khaali pait they lakin nazryat ki jung thi. Kya wo pait nhi bher saktey they? kya unhain offers nhi thien mal o daoulat ki? humain us Nabi ki Umat honay pa fakhar ha jo pait kaat ker nazryaat ki pukhtagi karwatey they.

fahid_asif

Senator (1k+ posts)

Rana Tahir Mahmood

Senator (1k+ posts)

Please think from your mind but not through your stomach and analyse the Pakistan situation during and after his regime.

Truth-seeker

Councller (250+ posts)

I can only say dude u need to get the facts right n maybe u were not in touch with pakistan affairs while musharraf was in power.

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Snoop-Dog-Musharraf--46126.jpg
mush_under_shoe.jpg

bushattackis9.jpg

musharraf-leaves-for-europe.gif

U mean this Musharaf?