Spartacus Of Punjab

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
GeoG ....If you see my old post you will find that I announced that because of your bad langauges I will not reply any of your post in future and that is the reason after that I never replied your post till now..This reply is only to remind you.....

As concerting about this post ....I am still searching SPARTACUS OF PUNJAB.....As soon as I will find I would stop my search......

GeoG

GeoG ....If you see my old post you will find that I announced that because of your bad langauges I will not reply any of your post in future and that is the reason after that I never replied your post till now..This reply is only to remind you.....

As concerting about this post ....I am still searching SPARTACUS OF PUNJAB.....As soon as I will find I would stop my search......

You just replied, this goes for your Akal

You may remember, one of the forum member asked you have you found Spartacus of Sindh
Nahi because tumhari Rag Rag Main MQM Bhari Pari Hai
Pehlay Apnay Andar Tou Dhoond Lay, Phir Doosron Ko Poochna, Lallu Raja.

SadiaKhan

Citizen
You just replied, this goes for your Akal

You may remember, one of the forum member asked you have you found Spartacus of Sindh
Nahi because tumhari Rag Rag Main MQM Bhari Pari Hai
Pehlay Apnay Andar Tou Dhoond Lay, Phir Doosron Ko Poochna, Lallu Raja.

You are dheed Mr. GeoG
Spartacus of Sindh is MQM
Don't u know about Mustafa Kamal... he is was just Telephone Operator, and he don't have his own Home...?

Don't u know about all MQM's Leaders or Workers all belongs to very Poor and Middle Class... but they are doing Work .
As a prove u can see Karachi, Hyderabad, Sukkar, Mirpur Khas...
As a prove u can see the strong decission of MQM against NRO, Kerry Logger Bill, Haqooq-e-Nuswa Bill and etc....

MQM's strong stand against major national issues such as NRO, Corruption, Budget debate, Feudalism, Inherited politics of Pakistan, Provincial Autonomy, Terrorism, Talibanisation which makes them different from others and to be honest with you guys they have proved their popularity many times in recent years. In past few years, they have emerged as the most popular political force in Pakistan. So far they have got remarkable success in their cause and now they are spreading their ideology and challenging the corrupt political system of Pakistan. Like other parties they have right to practice anywhere they like. Let's see how they have been treated out of urban Sindh. However, after successful completion of Punjab convention scholars, analysts and historians predicting with confidence that MQM will lead the nation towards the silent revolution of Pakistan...!!

GeoG

You are dheed Mr. GeoG

Khan Sahib, Ap MQM Hain Jo Pakistan Main 2 Shehar Chor Kar Bohat Bari Gali Samji Jati Hai

Spartacus of Sindh is MQM

Spartacus General Tha, Italy Ki Koi Fasciest Party Ka Leader Nahi

Don't u know about Mustafa Kamal... he is was just Telephone Operator, and he don't have his own Home...?

MK Ki Baki Siffat Ki Batta Daitay Khan Sahib, Yani Apnay Chacha Kay Katal Main Mulawas Hona, Sari Zindgi Taffu Kalay Ka Kana Rahay Ga
Baki Raha Uc Kay Paas Ghar Na Hona Tou Nawaz Sharif Kay Pas Tou Gari Bi Nahi Hai

Don't u know about all MQM's Leaders or Workers all belongs to very Poor and Middle Class... but they are doing Work .

Babar Ghuri Hai Na Bohat Ghareeb
Taxi Driver Say Shuru Ho Kar Ab 20 Cror Kay Zahir Shuda Asasa Jat, Asal Tou 200 Cror Say Zaid Hain

As a prove u can see Karachi, Hyderabad, Sukkar, Mirpur Khas...
As a prove u can see the strong decission of MQM against NRO, Kerry Logger Bill, Haqooq-e-Nuswa Bill and etc....

MQM's strong stand against major national issues such as NRO, Corruption, Budget debate, Feudalism, Inherited politics of Pakistan, Provincial Autonomy, Terrorism, Talibanisation which makes them different from others and to be honest with you guys they have proved their popularity many times in recent years. In past few years, they have emerged as the most popular political force in Pakistan. So far they have got remarkable success in their cause and now they are spreading their ideology and challenging the corrupt political system of Pakistan. Like other parties they have right to practice anywhere they like. Let's see how they have been treated out of urban Sindh. However, after successful completion of Punjab convention scholars, analysts and historians predicting with confidence that MQM will lead the nation towards the silent revolution of Pakistan...!!

MQM Created by Army and playing into the hands of Army, you know what will happen to you if you don't listen. Jab Dekha Keh PPP Sindh Main Aa Kar Bohat Maray Gi Tou Agay Ho Kar Zardari Ko President Nominate Kar Diya Ta Keh PPP Tum Say 10 Sal Ka Hisab Na Lay Sakay.
I really hope you get some presence in Punjab that an ordinary citizen of Punjab and other provinces can see your true face, all the Bak Bak you had been saying about Punjabis, Sindhis, Pashtuns and Balochis.

SadiaKhan

Citizen
Khan Sahib, Ap MQM Hain Jo Pakistan Main 2 Shehar Chor Kar Bohat Bari Gali Samji Jati Hai

Spartacus General Tha, Italy Ki Koi Fasciest Party Ka Leader Nahi

MK Ki Baki Siffat Ki Batta Daitay Khan Sahib, Yani Apnay Chacha Kay Katal Main Mulawas Hona, Sari Zindgi Taffu Kalay Ka Kana Rahay Ga
Baki Raha Uc Kay Paas Ghar Na Hona Tou Nawaz Sharif Kay Pas Tou Gari Bi Nahi Hai

Taxi Driver Say Shuru Ho Kar Ab 20 Cror Kay Zahir Shuda Asasa Jat, Asal Tou 200 Cror Say Zaid Hain

MQM Created by Army and playing into the hands of Army, you know what will happen to you if you don't listen. Jab Dekha Keh PPP Sindh Main Aa Kar Bohat Maray Gi Tou Agay Ho Kar Zardari Ko President Nominate Kar Diya Ta Keh PPP Tum Say 10 Sal Ka Hisab Na Lay Sakay.
I really hope you get some presence in Punjab that an ordinary citizen of Punjab and other provinces can see your true face, all the Bak Bak you had been saying about Punjabis, Sindhis, Pashtuns and Balochis.

Hahahahahahaahahahaha......... Very Funny...

First of All.. I'm Not Khan SAHIB.... Understand

Mere Bhai .. jo Dil main aaya bar bar kardya...

Mustafa Kamal apnay chaccha kay Qatil hain....?? Wow Latest Propaganda..... hahahahaha...

Jab unkay Chaccha ka Muder howa tha toh Mustafa Kamal buhat chottay thay ... Understand!!

Kuch na Samajh aaya toh ye Elzaam lagadya Bicharay Mustafa Kamal par........ Corruption, Mulk say Farari, Bank Dolat, Bhatta Khori... aisay Elzaam toh laga nahi saktay MK par kyunke Dunya Gaali daigi Isliye Bukhlahat main Ye Propaganda kardya... Sham on U...!

Babar Khan Ghori ko jaantay bhi hain aap First Read All History of Babar Ghori...... He has own Business of Foods & Resturant...

I think, You don't know about him, He is Minister of Port & Shipping.
In the Karachi Port. Government Developing the Largest Food-Street of Asia in Supervision of Babar Ghori....

aur NAWAZ SHARIF ke pass waqai aik bhi Gari nahi hain lekin HALICOPTER Zaror hain....!!!! hahahahahaha

Bhaijaan aik Baat toh baataye aap. aap log MQM say itnay Khoof zada kyun hain...??? MQM toh sirf Corrupted aur JAGIRDARO Aur WADERO ke kheelaf hain..... ooohhh haan acha acha aap bhi toh inhi main say hain na ...... inhi ganday Politician aur inhi Gandi *****y Parties say belongs kartay hain.....

Kyunke agar MQM agar aagai toh saray Corrupted chor daakao ko Ulta Latqa daigi....... hmmmmmmmm Raato ki Neenday Urr gai hain aap ki toh..... buhat Taras aata hain wesay aap par... hahahahahaha
But, Babar Ghori didn't get any Shop of this Food-Street. Even he has the biggest Restuarant & Foods business... It's a Sincerity

Last edited:

Jury

Khan Sahib,(1) Ap MQM Hain Jo Pakistan Main 2 Shehar Chor Kar Bohat Bari Gali Samji Jati Hai

(2) Spartacus General Tha, Italy Ki Koi Fasciest Party Ka Leader Nahi

(3) MK Ki Baki Siffat Ki Batta Daitay Khan Sahib, Yani Apnay Chacha Kay Katal Main Mulawas Hona, Sari Zindgi Taffu Kalay Ka Kana Rahay Ga

(4) Taxi Driver Say Shuru Ho Kar Ab 20 Cror Kay Zahir Shuda Asasa Jat, Asal Tou 200 Cror Say Zaid Hain

(5) MQM Created by Army and playing into the hands of Army, you know what will happen to you if you don't listen.
(6) Jab Dekha Keh PPP Sindh Main Aa Kar Bohat Maray Gi Tou Agay Ho Kar Zardari Ko President Nominate Kar Diya Ta Keh PPP Tum Say 10 Sal Ka Hisab Na Lay Sakay.

(7) I really hope you get some presence in Punjab that an ordinary citizen of Punjab and other provinces can see your true face, all the Bak Bak you had been saying about Punjabis, Sindhis, Pashtuns and Balochis.
1) Gilgit Baltistan, Kashmir. Plus about 800,000 votes outside the Sind in 2008 election. If vote is the criterion of GALI. How much vote has taken so far by PTI in all the four provinces?

2) Spartacus (c. 10971 BC) was the most notable leader of the slaves in the Third Servile War, a major slave uprising against the Roman Republic. Little is known about Spartacus beyond the events of the war, and surviving historical accounts are sometimes contradictory and may not always be reliable. Spartacus' struggle, often seen as oppressed people fighting for their freedom against a slave-owning aristocracy, has found new meaning for modern writers since the 19th century. The rebellion of Spartacus has proven inspirational to many modern literary and political writers, making Spartacus a folk hero among cultures both ancient and modern.

3) Couple of years ago,
you people also saying about fictitious JINNAH PUR map.

4) From 19 June, 1992 to 12 October, 1999. You haven't able to find anything solid. In fact, you didn't find anything in first 2 years of Musharraf, so can you pressurize MQM to participate in first local bodies election which MQM boycotted and all the political parties took part in it. You didn't able to pressurize MQM to take part in 1993 election of National Assembly, which MQM boycotted.

5) Who received money from ISI? PML, JI, etc. They were not able to snare MQM.

6) PPP has majority in Sind Assembly. What MQM did in that 10 years, which you think MQM is afraid of? After 2002 election MQM wanted to make govt. with PPP. Even PPP acknowledges that.

7) Not MQM. You people are doing that by self claiming representatives. Otherwise, Rabita Committee doesn't consists of people belong to Punjab. One of the minister Sind is an ethnic Sindhi. One of the senator is Sindhi. Two senator is Punjabi, etc. etc.

GeoG

Khan SAHIB, Jantay Tou Bas Aap Hain
Babar Ghauri Ko Shayad Babar Ghauri Say Zyada aur Mustafa Kamal ko Telephone Operator say Zyada

Was Babar Ghauri not a Cabbie in Chicago?
How come a telephone operator who ears 4000 rupees be able to do an MBA from UK? One explaination could be that he got paid for opening the door from inside the house for the killers of His Chacha Azeem and now he is an MQM Kana, infact Taffu Kanna forever.

Jury

Babar Ghauri Ko Shayad Babar Ghauri Say Zyada aur Mustafa Kamal ko Telephone Operator say Zyada

How come a telephone operator who ears 4000 rupees be able to do an MBA from UK? One explaination could be that he got paid for opening the door from inside the house for the killers of His Chacha Azeem and now he is an MQM Kana, infact Taffu Kanna forever.
His uncle was in Brunei. Who sponsored him.

SadiaKhan

Citizen

The uncle of Mustafa kamal was in Brunei, who sponsored him. It has been widely known, and Mustafa Kamal himself said couple of times in his interviews.

And About Babar Khan Ghori is.........

THE NEWS STORY

"Only MQM explains assets, others don’t care"
shim.gif
shim.gif
shim.gif

Monday, March 01, 2010

By Shaheen Sehbai

WASHINGTON: Of all the people mentioned in my opinion piece published on Saturday (Feb 27), only two have so far responded, one in writing and another by telephone, both belonging to the MQM. The rest are still keeping an eerie silence.

The MQM leaders who came forward to explain their millions included Senator Babar Ghauri and MNA Khushbakht Shujaat. Ghauri clarified that in his assets declaration, he had mentioned details of his private businesses. “I did mention my private business i.e. Florence Garden Marriage Hall, marriage lawns at the Kashmir Road under management of AB Catering, BANS International, etc,” he said in an e-mail message after a lengthy telephone call.

Mostly everyone knows that I was running this business before I even joined politics in 1993. People in Karachi also know that in 1992, my six marriage lawns at the Kashmir Road were forcefully occupied by Haqiqi group and this incident was also reported in several newspapers,” he stated.

“I am also paying all government taxes. My family paid Rs 2.6 million and my personal income tax paid was Rs 290,187 in 2009. Also, I never worked in the KPT, so I hope you correct that mistake as well. I would like to add one more thing that I was also doing business when I was in USA. I hope everything is cleared now.

“I would also like to bring to your notice that MQM is the only political party in Pakistan that has got its own system of accountability, which restricts the misuse of authority by any of its members to a greater degree,” Ghauri concluded.

MNA Khushbakht Shujaat also called from Karachi to say that all her life she had tried to present herself as a role model to her students as she was running a school in Karachi as her private business. “I have never earned a rupee by any illegal means and have always upheld moral and ethical standards. I even refused to contest the NA elections on reserved seats and pressed MQM chief Altaf Bhai to allow me to contest on a general seat, which I did win genuinely,” she said.

She also promised to send other details of her assets by e-mail to clarify any other point. Her response is still awaited. Other than these two MQM members of parliament, the PPP parliamentarians who have declared phenomenal increase in their assets in just one year have not bothered to explain. Or it seems they don’t care.

Last edited: