Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
SSP Special Investigation Group
Raja Umar Khattab was discussed in NA.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpxKcBcFf7o[/video]
22-01-10BackPageStoriesBackPage09.jpg

ramses2x1

MPA (400+ posts)
lol .. nice acting .. good perfomance .. we should be fare and honest .. :) give him 99% marks for perfomance .. he is really hurt .. please let his men stay so they can control karachi the way they want

Geokarachi

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
ramses2x1 said:
lol .. nice acting .. good perfomance .. we should be fare and honest .. :) give him 99% marks for perfomance .. he is really hurt .. please let his men stay so they can control karachi the way they want

Away from Karachi.

ramses2x1

MPA (400+ posts)
absolutely right , these "politicians" put another mask on their face when they r away from karachi and become the gangster again when they come back ..

I dont wanna live in a city being controlled by a fascist mafia gang anymore.. i will wait for the good time to come which is not very far .. the way these ppl are crying I can see the noose is tight on their necks ..

May Allah save us from Munafaqeens

Spartacus

ramses2x1 said:
absolutely right , these "politicians" put another mask on their face when they r away from karachi and become the gangster again when they come back ..

I dont wanna live in a city being controlled by a fascist mafia gang anymore.. i will wait for the good time to come which is not very far .. the way these ppl are crying I can see the noose is tight on their necks ..

May Allah save us from Munafaqeens

Sleep long , dream well, because MQM is not going anywhere ....;)

Spartacus

Afsr said:
Spartacus said:

Ya thats why its called Mustakil Quomi Musebat (MQM)

I have no idea what do you people want from MQM . They are serving their people the best and that is why since 1987 people are giving their support to MQM in each and every election .
Why some of you feel " MAROOR " in stomach. you should understand that this is the support of people that is hy MQM got seats from URBEN SINDH.
IN each and every election since 1987 , MQM got the most votes in URBEN SINDH.

MQM AOOR ALTAF SAY JALTAYYYY RAHOOOO AOOOR SEEHAT KHARAB KERTAY RAHOOOOO ( MAROOR KI SHIKAEET KERTAY RAHOOO)

DOCTORS WILL FEEL HAPPY...;)

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Spartacus said:
Afsr said:
Spartacus said:

Ya thats why its called Mustakil Quomi Musebat (MQM)

I have no idea what do you people want from MQM . They are serving their people the best and that is why since 1987 people are giving their support to MQM in each and every election .
Why some of you feel " MAROOR " in stomach. you should understand that this is the support of people that is hy MQM got seats from URBEN SINDH.
IN each and every election since 1987 , MQM got the most votes in URBEN SINDH.

MQM AOOR ALTAF SAY JALTAYYYY RAHOOOO AOOOR SEEHAT KHARAB KERTAY RAHOOOOO ( MAROOR KI SHIKAEET KERTAY RAHOOO)

DOCTORS WILL FEEL HAPPY...;)

bhayya, no body is against your favorite MQM. Just FYI, I was a staunch supporter of MQM also until recently, then I crossed to PTI, becasue PTI seems to be the only right choice at this time. Zardari, Altaf, and Nawaz have been proven crooks but Imran has not been. We should all give Imran a chance and let him prove that we did not make a mistake in making the choice.

so brother, no body hates MQM, however Altaf bhai is totally deserving of peoples anger and hatred. I recently found out that there is a case involving murder 234 people. No wonder he stays in UK and doesnt come home. He is just waiting for MQM to be in power then he will make the police to withdraw the murder cases to clear the way for him to arrive like a king.

i have serious doubt that it will happen but miracles can always occur.

Spartacus

Every one has right to support any party or not to support any party. This is your right and you can use .
As you wrote ....." I recently found out that there is a case involving murder 234 people."
Do you also know ?? ........."At the time he left Pakistan in January 1992 , he had no case on him ( Remember he never came back after January 1992 ) "

GeoG

Police Appointments, Removals and Transfers,
What is got to do with member of National Assembly.

GeoG

Spartacus said:
Every one has right to support any party or not to support any party. This is your right and you can use .
As you wrote ....." I recently found out that there is a case involving murder 234 people."
My answer ........."At the time he left Pakistan in January 1992 , he had no case on him ( Remember he never came back after January 1992 ) "

He must have killed before 1992 when he was in Pakistan and
Case can be registered until a man or woman dies,

Is he dead or Still alive

Jury

gazoomartian said:
bhayya, no body is against your favorite MQM. Just FYI, I was a staunch supporter of MQM also until recently, then I crossed to PTI, becasue PTI seems to be the only right choice at this time. Zardari, Altaf, and Nawaz have been proven crooks but Imran has not been. We should all give Imran a chance and let him prove that we did not make a mistake in making the choice.

so brother, no body hates MQM, however Altaf bhai is totally deserving of peoples anger and hatred. I recently found out that there is a case involving murder 234 people. No wonder he stays in UK and doesnt come home. He is just waiting for MQM to be in power then he will make the police to withdraw the murder cases to clear the way for him to arrive like a king.

i have serious doubt that it will happen but miracles can always occur.
You also don't know about the history.
nroofmqm.gif

Jury

GeoG said:
Buddy!
You've just given the justification of your every single absurd post.

syed_nd

MPA (400+ posts)
intizaar keejiye or iss clip ko mehfooz rakhiye 92 wala daur dobara aa gaya to yahee taqreer ultee bhee chalnee hai waisay haider rizvi ka kia kehna hai chaudry aslam zeeshan kazmi bahadur ali taufeeq zahid sarwar commando waisay jab khi main rozana 40 say 45 lashay girtee thee to inhee logo nay amman qaim kia tha

Jury

syed_nd said:
intizaar keejiye or iss clip ko mehfooz rakhiye 92 wala daur dobara aa gaya to yahee taqreer ultee bhee chalnee hai waisay haider rizvi ka kia kehna hai chaudry aslam zeeshan kazmi bahadur ali taufeeq zahid sarwar commando waisay jab khi main rozana 40 say 45 lashay girtee thee to inhee logo nay amman qaim kia tha
?? ???? ?????? ?? ???? ??? ?? ????

syed_nd

MPA (400+ posts)
waisay jury yaad to tumhain hoga 94 95 main 40 45 lashay rooz to bhaee amman qaim kernay waloo ko saraha to jana chahiye na tum kia kehtay ho

GeoG

Jury said:
GeoG said:
Buddy!
You've just given the justification of your every single absurd post.

Absurd, [funnny] [funnny] thought this word was not in your dictionary

GeoG

Jury said:
syed_nd said:
?? ???? ?????? ?? ???? ??? ?? ????

Hak Kam Pura Karnay Kay Bad Hi Aram Kartay Hain
[altaf] Up In The Air By Neck for 72 Murders

GeoG

[/size]
Jury said:
GeoG said:
Absurd, [funnny] [funnny] thought this word was not in your dictionary
Since you've been posting,
I've this word in my dictionary.

Good, thats fair enough.
Please add Randi Rona, Naya Maalik Nawaz Sharif,
and most important, [altaf] Ten Feet Up In The Air By Neck

There are a few more but my warning level is high.