Startling Revelations By Tayyaba Raja In An Exclusive Interview

carne

Minister (2k+ posts)
GHqsNl7W8AExsyQ

Ozmate

Councller (250+ posts)
who is this Tayyaba Raja? why do we know her?

she is a rundi who spent nights outside Zaman Park and thats how we come to know her filthy existence.

if it wasnt for Zaman Park foot path gang bang she would be today just another C+ call girl in and around Faisal Town Lahore

why siasatpk interviews her ? cz sex sells 😜
I wish same should have happened to Mariam then I would say who is Randi...

exitonce

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

she is a rundi who spent nights outside Zaman Park and thats how we come to know her filthy existence.

if it wasnt for Zaman Park foot path gang bang she would be today just another C+ call girl in and around Faisal Town Lahore

why siasatpk interviews her ? cz sex sells...even if C grade 😜
Dog Barking GIF by Sidetalk

Pakistan90210

MPA (400+ posts)
I wish same should have happened to Mariam then I would say who is Randi...

Maryam.....? isnt that a little out of your league?..

wish that your daughter turn out to be like Tayyaba Raja entertaining nightly folks outside a shrine in Zaman Park 🤪

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Ass hole, it could have been your sister or mother.

Last edited:

digitalzygot1

Minister (2k+ posts)

Tere maas bhe randi hay ghastee kay bachay

vicahmed99

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
i was in favor to get him re-elected jo kasar es ney 16 mahiney mein chori ab poori karey phir awam ink bootiyaaan noochay.........In Sha Allah time is not that far
Dekhtey hein yeh Bona thug kessey investment ley ker ayee ga

Jazbaati

Minister (2k+ posts)
No one who tries to fix things using corrupt method will ever succeed. These PDM criminals have gained control by stealing the awaam's mandate and Insha-Allah will fail in whatever they try to do.