State of Pakistan

sshahid

Siasat.pk - Blogger
If anyone believes a state of Pakistan similar to the following is not possible, that person fits any (or all) of these three categories:

1) the person underestimates himself and his abilities - so he does not support for the positive change. Person has no aspirations.
2) does not truely believe in Allah - so he does not know if he takes a step Allah SWT surely helps
3) does not love Pakistan - and keeps eyes closed from what his parties are doing to the motherland that our parents sacrificed for, continues to support them.

So you guys should stop reading further and go do something else, some wordly thing that pleases you momentarily. I give up on your leaders, but you stick with them. Surely you will accompany them in the hereafter as well.

For others who love Pakistan, believe in Allah and want to contribute, please read on to see InshaAllah what would be the state of our country in the first few months of change.

Dr. AQ Khan - President
Imran Khan - Prime Minister
Gen. Hamid Gul - Minister of Defence
Zaid Hamid - Minister for ongoing national development and awakening (NEW)
Abdul Sattar Edhi - Minister of Welfare & Community services
Mushahid Hussain Syed - Minister for foreign affairs (joins PTI with change of heart!)
Dr. Aafia Siddiqui - Minister of Health (GOP secures her release)
Javed Miandad - Minister of Sports!
Bottomline: only true patriots in all high offices.

Zardari - facing Benazir murder trial and numerous corruption charges and convicted for life without parole. All zardari assets seized by the government. Bilawal looking for job but got no skills. People not ready to trust him. Some people advise him to go through complete blood transplant while other experts confirm zardari genes cannot be flushed out of him ever.

PPP - Banned from politics including all party leaders and workers not in jail yet.

MQM - Cleaning up the act in Karachi to remove the evidence of past criminal activities, gets caught red handed during some of these efforts.
Severly weakened party trying to be in some kind of coallition while not needed - despite failures continues the efforts thinking they got solid experience doing so!

PML (all variants!) - trying to unite their ranks but failing to convince the public they have anything to offer. Parties deteriorating with some facing charges.

JI & JUI - got no clear agenda with some leaders facing charges. Parties deteriorating.

Altaf Hussain - facing various murder trials, bhatta khori and various gang related crimes. Some of his close aides testifying against him trying to reduce their own punishment!

Various leaders from all corrupt parties being tried for treason on charges of acting as foreign agents, passing secret information from Pakistan to CIA and other agencies. FOUND GUILTY - MUST BE HANGED! is the slogan on the street.

Judiciary and election commission is completely independent. Given the huge numbers of cases and trials the number of judges is increased on adhoc basis and systems are introduced by the parliament to expedite the process at local levels.

Awam's confidence is increasing in the government and tax collection on the rise. Overseas Pakistanis and other investments rising significantly.
Pakistan's official website banner: "Not looking for aid - don't even try"

Enemies of Pakistan extremely jealous and conspiring. While Pakistan is making its defences formidable with vigilance, courage, strong belief in Allah, military preparedness and nuclear deterrance.

All minorities are living in peace and harmony as Pakistanis without any discrimination, with complete freedom to practice their religion.

Long live PAKISTAN - we love you dearly..

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJI1QSRD-Ho[/video]

Have faith in Allah. value your vote, and trust your abilities. A better Pakistan awaits you !!

I intend to repeat posting my write up at least once, probably over the weekend as well.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
[clap] [clap] I second this motion

just recommendations: Zaid Hamid - Minister for ongoing national development and awakening (NEW)

AND

minister of projects overseeing creation of khalistan, and countries of other minorities in India ( New ministry)

Whats Up Doc

Councller (250+ posts)
I third this motion: Just for the record I should be the one seconding this motion but my post is on delay, pending approval, and as a result I was cheated-

[clap] [clap]

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)
Lets wait for Zaid Hamid announcement on March 23rd. Lets hope something new comes out.

Hang them high [nawaz] [altaf] [zardari] [rehman-malik] [fazl]

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
FlyHigh said:
Lets wait for Zaid Hamid announcement on March 23rd. Lets hope something new comes out.

Hang them high [nawaz] [altaf] [zardari] [rehman-malik] [fazl]

YES I am loking forwrad to it too. I wonder what he is goin to announce. Is he registering a party to run in elections??

IndiaGuy

Senator (1k+ posts)
gazoomartian said:
[clap] [clap] I second this motion

just recommendations: Zaid Hamid - Minister for ongoing national development and awakening (NEW)

AND

minister of projects overseeing creation of khalistan, and countries of other minorities in India ( New ministry)

Also Minister of local projects creation of Sindhu desh, Balochistan,Pakhtunistan, Jinha Pur and countries of other minorities in Pakistan. He is working hard on this projects right now.

nedai-swat

Citizen
Salam sshahid

I can only say that:

Dil Behlani Kiley Acha Kheyal Sojha Hay.

As you have mentioned in your article that those who do not believe in Allah should not read it. I read it and I disagree with this but my belief and faith in Allah is as stronger as any one else could be. What you have thought is probably not what Allah would want for this country but I must say that the army may give it a try. Haha....ha.

Please do not be offended but this is what I think may be the item next on the GHQ agenda. Please note that I do not want to annoy you or any one else but as a democratic person I believe that I am entitled to express my feeling.

Massalam