State of Paranoid Schizophrenia.

hans

Banned
Paranoid schizophrenia is a mental disorder characterized by delusions and auditory hallucinations. It is a chronic disease and the possibility of a cure is controversial.

Delusions are basically beliefs about the world that are held by virtually no one else in the patient's culture. As explained above, these often take the form of feelings of persecution. For example, a paranoid schizophrenic may believe that he is under constant surveillance by the government and that they can read his thoughts. Delusions may also take the form of grandiose beliefs, in which the patient believes herself to have superhuman abilities or a famous identity. Another typical symptom, auditory hallucinations, is the perception of sounds no one else hears, often voices.

Early symptoms of paranoid schizophrenia are less severe and may include anxiety and social withdrawal. Some patients develop psychotic symptoms with no warning, in what is known as acute onset as opposed to gradual onset. Other symptoms associated with the disorder include disorganized thinking, irrational behavior, inappropriate emotional expression, impaired ability to communicate with others, and either physical immobility or excessive mobility with no purpose.

<<<<<<>>>>

Now Compare above lines with you current Political and Social surroundings.

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Sstate of Paranoid Schizophrenia.

Paranoid schizophrenia is a mental disorder characterized by delusions and auditory hallucinations. It is a chronic disease and the possibility of a cure is controversial.

Delusions are basically beliefs about the world that are held by virtually no one else in the patient's culture. As explained above, these often take the form of feelings of persecution. For example, a paranoid schizophrenic may believe that he is under constant surveillance by the government and that they can read his thoughts. Delusions may also take the form of grandiose beliefs, in which the patient believes herself to have superhuman abilities or a famous identity. Another typical symptom, auditory hallucinations, is the perception of sounds no one else hears, often voices.

Early symptoms of paranoid schizophrenia are less severe and may include anxiety and social withdrawal. Some patients develop psychotic symptoms with no warning, in what is known as acute onset as opposed to gradual onset. Other symptoms associated with the disorder include disorganized thinking, irrational behavior, inappropriate emotional expression, impaired ability to communicate with others, and either physical immobility or excessive mobility with no purpose.

<<<<<<>>>>

Now Compare above lines with you current Political and Social surroundings.

Mole, thanks for letting us know about your sufferings of Paranoia and Schizophrenia, still no sympathy for Indian pretending to be Pakistani....

hans

Banned

Agar tum Bura Na Mano.....GeoG, have you ever considered your own medical condition.... Well here is my free Prognosis about you....and your online behavior.

Read on... with a smile...

Nothing personal, but seriously you should get your self checked... mentally that is, Your Vital behavioral symptoms...
Observed depression, anxiety, anorexia further as you go through my Daily post you had increased shiver in your hands. Later, GeoG bhai shahib legs and head began shaking as well. Although GeoG was rarely tremor-free, the shaking seemed to be worse when GeoG logged into siasat.pk; legs shook when GeoG read Hans post, and his handwriting was noticeably sloppy. GeoG wasn't sure whether his tremors were present during sleep. During our initial web chat I also discovered that his symptoms weren't limited to the shakes. Several months after the tremor started, GeoG began to drool, and it seemed to get worse at night. His extremities had become stiff, and his arms didn't swing naturally when he walked. GeoG felt dizzy and off-balance and seemed to shuffle after replying to Hans Posting at siasat.pk.

Remember I have not used any profane language that seems to linger on your post. If you wish, and chose to be a healthy Critic of my post that is most welcome, but if your Profanity remain the same then my mud slinging will become so depressive for you, that it will merely be a speck of shame that it ever started in the first place.

Are you getting my point?

Mole, thanks for letting us know about your sufferings of Paranoia and Schizophrenia, still no sympathy for Indian pretending to be Pakistani....

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Agar tum Bura Na Mano.....GeoG, have you ever considered your own medical condition.... Well here is my free Prognosis about you....and your online behavior.

Read on... with a smile...

Nothing personal, but seriously you should get your self checked... mentally that is, Your Vital behavioral symptoms...
Observed depression, anxiety, anorexia further as you go through my Daily post you had increased shiver in your hands. Later, GeoG bhai shahib legs and head began shaking as well. Although GeoG was rarely tremor-free, the shaking seemed to be worse when GeoG logged into siasat.pk; legs shook when GeoG read Hans post, and his handwriting was noticeably sloppy. GeoG wasn't sure whether his tremors were present during sleep. During our initial web chat I also discovered that his symptoms weren't limited to the shakes. Several months after the tremor started, GeoG began to drool, and it seemed to get worse at night. His extremities had become stiff, and his arms didn't swing naturally when he walked. GeoG felt dizzy and off-balance and seemed to shuffle after replying to Hans Posting at siasat.pk.

Remember I have not used any profane language that seems to linger on your post. If you wish, and chose to be a healthy Critic of my post that is most welcome, but if your Profanity remain the same then my mud slinging will become so depressive for you, that it will merely be a speck of shame that it ever started in the first place.

Are you getting my point?

Mole as you are pretending to be doctor as well now
what will the disease called if an Indian is so ashamed to call himself Indian....Indophrenia...lolz.