Straight firing by TLP protestors today

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Government should act calmly and wisely, and shouldn't overact..
TLP and its funders in the Tajar/Market community are seeking for blood -
Some of their workers are truly suicidal irrespective power politics of TLP. .There is leadership contest in TLP as well. In last year, TLP has collected huge funds, perhaps political parties are also funding them indirectly

Any proof of your accusation ? Or is it the same as the Fat Fawad is hinting that India is supporting them as well.
However this must be the last blackmailing of this fanatic cult and their power hungry funders spread around in the markets.. In the next 6 month TLP must be eliminated at all levels - politically, legally and by using judiciary.. Taajar Community may find some other proxy for dirty works.

Hussain1967

Eyean:

I thought you quit representing ISPR. May be I was wrong . May be you like it more than what it pays.
There are more than enough evidences to lay open your fabrication and the lies associated with it. But let it be simple. You don't have to force the pen down so hard to convince me that what an open case of unconstitutional interference of the army generals and their spies in the civilian affairs sound like. ALL you need to do is read what Judge Esa has written in his judgment and what was the role of the army official facilitating that dherna from Faizabad to Islamabad .

I guess there are reasons for a mole like you not to like Judge Esa . The MQM, PTI with collaboration of Boots placed a petition in court to dismiss Judge Esa and wanted the court to strike down his remarks implicating the army in conspiracy and their role in writing the contract and putting their signature on it.

Can you tell me , under what authority , they signed the agreement directly with their own pets and goons at that time ? And that was the question Judge Faiz Esa asked .
The filthy character assassination campaign against Judge Esa started from the bottom of the GHQ gutters and went all the way up to the PM office and then in to President of Pakistan to compile a pack of lies in Supreme Judicial counsel to dismiss Judge Esa. Why ? Because he held the bastards accountable who were responsible for the Faizabad mess .

I don't understand what level of hypocrisy suits you and the rest of the youthian gang. It is the same interior Minister who came on screen using his filthy langue and threatened to dislodge the legit civilian government if the demands of this thug group , which was raised by army generals was not met . AND today, the same piece of shit is screaming security excuses for the country and maligning the same thugs which he supported all his life .

Shame is not the word to use here.
This forum has many ISPR interns.

Dastgir khan19

Minister (2k+ posts)
https://twitter.com/x/status/1453630752894160899 https://twitter.com/x/status/1453281121790267397 پچھلے دنوں عمران نیازی تھا کہ وہ ٹی ٹی پی سے مزاکرات کر رہا ہے اور ان مذاکرات کی وجہ سے افواج اور ٹی ٹی پی کے درمیان ایک مہینے کے لیے سیز فائر کا معاہدہ ہو چکا ہے . اس بات کو مد نظر رکھتے ہوے تحریک طالبان کا سربراہ نور ولی محسود اب کھلے عام فاٹا میں پھر رہا ہے . عمران نیازی نے اپنے ہاتھ کاٹ کر ٹی ٹی پی کے حوالے کر دئیے ہیں . عمران نیازی نے جو فائر بندی کا معاہدہ کیا ہے اس کی وجہ سے ٹی ٹی پی کی سرگرمیاں تیز ہو گئی ہیں . عمران نیازی نے اپنے انٹرویو میں یہ بھی کہا تھا کہ وہ عام شہریوں کی طرح زندگی گزار سکیں گے جس کا آغاز ہو گیا ہے .
یہ ایک طرح کا سرنڈر ہے . اے کے نیازی نے بھارتی افواج کو سرنڈر کیا جب کہ عمران نیازی نے ٹی ٹی پی کو سرنڈر کر دیا ہے . اب یہ سمجھنا کہ فاٹا پاکستان کا حصہ رہے گا بیوقوفی ہے کیوں کے اب وہاں افغان طالبان والی پگڑیاں پہنے پاکستانی طالبان کو عمران نیازی تسلیم کر چکا ہے . عمران نیازی پہلے دن سے ہی طالبان کی محبت میں گرفتار تھا . اس کے دل میں یہ محبت اس کے استاد حمید گل نے بھری تھی . وہ طالبان کی محبت میں اس قدر آگے جا چکا تھا کہ اس نے حکیم الله محسود کی وفات پر سوگ منایا اور امریکی ڈرون حملوں کے خلاف دھرنا دے دیا . عمران نیازی طالبان کو دفتر کھول کر دینا چاہتا تھا
عمران نیازی کا جو خواب تھا کہ طالبان سے محبت بڑھائی جاۓ اب اسے پورا کرنے کا وقت آ چکا ہے . عمران نیازی نے نا صرف معدوم ہوے طالبان کی طرف دوستی کا ہاتھ بڑھایا بلکہ ان کے ساتھ معاہدہ بھی کر لیا . اب ایک طرف روزانہ چار پانچ لاشیں ریاست اپنے سپاہیوں کی اٹھاتی ہے اور دوسری طرف عمران نیازی امن سے حل نکالنے کی طرف گامزن ہو چکا ہے . اس کا نتیجہ یہ ہی نکلے گا کہ آہستہ آہستہ فاٹا کے بعد دوسرے علاقے بھی ٹی ٹی پی کے کنٹرول میں چلے جائیں گے . عمران نیازی اپنا مشن مکمل کر کے لندن چلا جاۓ گا اور پیچھے پاکستانی قوم ایک بار پھر دھمکوں سے گونج اٹھے گی

Dastgir khan19

Minister (2k+ posts)
https://twitter.com/x/status/1453630752894160899 https://twitter.com/x/status/1453281121790267397 پچھلے دنوں عمران نیازی تھا کہ وہ ٹی ٹی پی سے مزاکرات کر رہا ہے اور ان مذاکرات کی وجہ سے افواج اور ٹی ٹی پی کے درمیان ایک مہینے کے لیے سیز فائر کا معاہدہ ہو چکا ہے . اس بات کو مد نظر رکھتے ہوے تحریک طالبان کا سربراہ نور ولی محسود اب کھلے عام فاٹا میں پھر رہا ہے . عمران نیازی نے اپنے ہاتھ کاٹ کر ٹی ٹی پی کے حوالے کر دئیے ہیں . عمران نیازی نے جو فائر بندی کا معاہدہ کیا ہے اس کی وجہ سے ٹی ٹی پی کی سرگرمیاں تیز ہو گئی ہیں . عمران نیازی نے اپنے انٹرویو میں یہ بھی کہا تھا کہ وہ عام شہریوں کی طرح زندگی گزار سکیں گے جس کا آغاز ہو گیا ہے .
یہ ایک طرح کا سرنڈر ہے . اے کے نیازی نے بھارتی افواج کو سرنڈر کیا جب کہ عمران نیازی نے ٹی ٹی پی کو سرنڈر کر دیا ہے . اب یہ سمجھنا کہ فاٹا پاکستان کا حصہ رہے گا بیوقوفی ہے کیوں کے اب وہاں افغان طالبان والی پگڑیاں پہنے پاکستانی طالبان کو عمران نیازی تسلیم کر چکا ہے . عمران نیازی پہلے دن سے ہی طالبان کی محبت میں گرفتار تھا . اس کے دل میں یہ محبت اس کے استاد حمید گل نے بھری تھی . وہ طالبان کی محبت میں اس قدر آگے جا چکا تھا کہ اس نے حکیم الله محسود کی وفات پر سوگ منایا اور امریکی ڈرون حملوں کے خلاف دھرنا دے دیا . عمران نیازی طالبان کو دفتر کھول کر دینا چاہتا تھا
عمران نیازی کا جو خواب تھا کہ طالبان سے محبت بڑھائی جاۓ اب اسے پورا کرنے کا وقت آ چکا ہے . عمران نیازی نے نا صرف معدوم ہوے طالبان کی طرف دوستی کا ہاتھ بڑھایا بلکہ ان کے ساتھ معاہدہ بھی کر لیا . اب ایک طرف روزانہ چار پانچ لاشیں ریاست اپنے سپاہیوں کی اٹھاتی ہے اور دوسری طرف عمران نیازی امن سے حل نکالنے کی طرف گامزن ہو چکا ہے . اس کا نتیجہ یہ ہی نکلے گا کہ آہستہ آہستہ فاٹا کے بعد دوسرے علاقے بھی ٹی ٹی پی کے کنٹرول میں چلے جائیں گے . عمران نیازی اپنا مشن مکمل کر کے لندن چلا جاۓ گا اور پیچھے پاکستانی قوم ایک بار پھر دھمکوں سے گونج اٹھے گی

hello

پیپلز پارٹی اپنے دور میں صوفی محمد سے معاہدے کرتی رہی ہے
صوفی محمد سے صوبائی حکومت نے اس دوران ان سے معاہدہ کیا اور اس وقت پیپلز پارٹی کی حکومت نے علاقے میں شرعی نظام نافذ کرنے کا وعدہ بھی کیا۔ ”
جسے بعد میں پیپل پارٹی والے اپنی بہت بڑی کامیابی کہہ کر پیش کرتے رہے کہ ہم بڑا نے تیر مار دیا

Resilient

Minister (2k+ posts)
1635416459092-png.788280

Mikkix

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is not TLP killing policemen, it is actually their backers sitting in establishment killing policemen. Why establishment wants a fight between TLP and government?

Mikkix

Minister (2k+ posts)
Let me be the devil's advocate. Tell me SS brought those children and pregnant women to block the roads??
Dont be blind in your bias and learn to say a spade a spade. I am also a PTI voter/supporter since 2008 but there would not be a person in whole Pakistan who is more disappointed from PTI than me. Put your hand on your heart and tell me the truth, which government was better? Just go out in streets of Punjab and find one person, I repeat one person who will say that this government is better than last one. PTI has lost it already, they have made sure that Noon will clean sweep in Punjab, which would be sad as with 2/3rd majority , they will come back for next 3, 4 terms. mark my words.
PTi and PMLN are 2 sides of the same coin. PTI is the B team of PMLN. As far as punjab is concerned, punjab always voted for PMLN. Its like sindhis in sindh always vote for PPP. Even in 2018 election pmln got more seats and votes in punjab. Q league did a great job in between 2002 to 2008 but punjab still voted for shareefs.

Eagle-on-the-green

Minister (2k+ posts)
Maulvi=Budmash…….you go to a thana against an ordinary maulvi…….all local mullas and political minors will attack thana making the police officers run away……police is fearful of mullas and mullas themselves don’t care for police…….that’s why this mulla menace is incereasing.