Street Dawa on Streets of New York

Syd

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Islam is not to be forced like this man is doing. Have you seen preachers in Pakistan? they are so polite and humble and impress people with their kindness and humble behavior.

In this video, this man is giving wrong impression of muslims and Islam. Prophet SAW spread Islam mainly thru his character, I just hope that we as muslims can have the patience and character of a true muslim which is NOT extremism.

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)
I think that the guy in the video needs Immediate medical attention.Ye tableegh ka kon sa tareeqa hai?? Kya hamein Rasool Allah (PBUH) ya Sahaba (RA) ya Awliya (RA) say IS tarah ki tableegh ki koi misaal milti hai?? He should be taken to a rehabilitation center before he blows himself up and kills a lot of innocent people who have no idea of what he is doing or preaching. In the year 2002, I saw similar scenes in London. I must accept that those people were comparatively polite (I mean they were not yelling their throats out like this guy). They used to do similar things after Friday prayers but the stupid British people tolerated them as they believed in freedom of speech and expression. 3 years later when I heard about the suicide blasts in London, I wasn't surprised or shocked at all, cuz I knew this was coming because the Western people are stupid. They give us citizenship, refuge, asylum and other things without any religious discrimination. But we take full advantage of this and kill their people and then justify our activities using Islam and Jihad. Christians and Jews are not welcome in Islamic countries but Muslims are welcome in Western countries. We get Green cards/ permanent residence and then citizenship regardless of what religion we follow. Then we kill people in that country in the name of Islam. We want to convert every single human being who is non-Muslim to a Muslim, but when the Christian missionaries do the same thing, we kill them and again conveniently use Islam and Jihad as a justification.

I fail to understand these double standards and intolerance that prevails in our Muslim society. When true Muslims from our society speak up against these double standards and intolerance, they are immediately declared infidels and then eliminated. Maulana Sarfraz Naeemi Shaheed is one such example.

Afsoos ki baat hai kay hum nay Rehmatullil Alameen Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) kay deen ko kahan pohancha diya. Wo nabi jo tamaam Alameen kay liye Rehmat ban kar aaya tha. Jis nay kabhi kisi ka dil tak nahi Dukhaya. Jis ka Iqlaaq aisa tha kay log Marhaba keh uthtay aur Islam lay aatay. Jis nay kabhi bhi talwaar ki noak par ya zabardasti Islam nahi phailaya. Jis nay logoon kay dil jeetay apnay ikhlaaq aur kirdaar say.

Before you reply to this post, just for a couple of minutes, sit back and think about what I've written and honestly ask yourself ....isn't this the reality? Isn't this exactly whats happening today?