Students to get UK standard education at NAMAL: Imran Khan

mazharjp

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Sunday, October 18, 2009
MIANWALI: Chairman Tehrik-e-Insaf Imran Khan on Saturday claimed that students of backward areas could get education of UK standard in newly established NAMAL College in Mianwali.

Addressing at the inaugural ceremony of the college in the outskirts of Mianwali town, he said over 150 students from across the country are given admission to seek free of cost education. The students will be taught courses in eight disciplines including four year diploma in software engineering, technical education, besides six-month language courses and technical courses.

He said that the college, established despite hindrances put by influential of the area, would soon be upgraded to university, ultimately providing a respectable podium for high learning to the local students.

Imran Khan said, We want to convert this backward area into the knowledge city with the help of philanthropists. He assured that the college would pave way to the socio-economic change in turn changing fate of the deprived people.

Imran urged local people to come forward for the promotion of this noble cause, because he himself wants to construct medical research center and other higher institutions for the deserving lot.

He termed the success of the college as success of the country by bringing education revolution in the district Mianwali.

Imran Khan said that prime minister had given him assurance to provide Rs30 million while half of the amount has been received for the hostel construction and remaining amount would soon be provided.

Vice Chancellor of the College Professor Dr Irfan Awan on the occasion said that it will provide education to the students on the syllabus of Bradford University of UK, and the University would award the degree to the successful students.

He said that the college is a blessing for the people of Pakistan due to the fact that Bradford University gives degree of three years in engineering after paying Rs7 million while NAMAL College would award the same in Rs0.6 million in three year.

Irfan said that for the knowledge city we need 1,000 acres land and hoped that government would support us for this noble cause.

Professor Mark Cleary Vice Chancellor and Principal of Bradford University UK also addressed the participant and assured that university would support the college financially for the promotion of education in the area. On the occasion, Ms Eleson and high officials of the district Mianwali were also present.

digitalzygot

Senator (1k+ posts)
This is a great news for people of Pakistan and Mianwali specially which is the most backward city of punjab province, people lack basic necessities of life. Another milestone reached by IK, practical man giving practical solutions to our nation, First SK cancer hospital benefitting poor people now this Namal institute. IK is the man who's standing up for people and realises what needs to be done. Not PPP, PML-N.... who are just dacoits and goons robbing our people and country.

LONG LIVE PAKISTAN
LONG LIVE PTI

raju

Senator (1k+ posts)
Thank You Imran Khan. Nothing but admiration for you :). My kids will be studyiing in that university

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
--He has worked tirelessly for this noble cause along with other projects :) May Allah help him in all his endeavors..

peace

Councller (250+ posts)
IK is one busy man. I admire his efforts and sincerity. Besides running a political party he has managed to open Namal. Every few years he has a gift for Pakistan. May Allah keep him strong and give him healthy life.

come on our MQM followers and others who oppose IK lets appreciate this great effort.

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIImmmmmmmmmmmmmrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnn [imran]

S

Siasati

peace said:
IK is one busy man. I admire his efforts and sincerity. Besides running a political party he has managed to open Namal. Every few years he has a gift for Pakistan. May Allah keep him strong and give him healthy life.

come on our MQM followers and others who oppose IK lets appreciate this great effort.

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIImmmmmmmmmmmmmrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnn [imran]

He is not even in power yet and look what he is doing. The true gift will be to have this man as our elected leader, inshallah

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)
Very impressive. Another great achievement of Imran Khan and a gift to the nation. Undoubtedly, the best gifts one can give to his nation are in the fields of health and education. Simply marvelous.

tmukhtar

Voter (50+ posts)
Sure those who can afford 200,000 rupees per year and 0.6 million for three year, will be benefitting from this college but would it be possible for rural area students to pay these fees. I dont think so!!! In all fairness it is a good effort and will benefit those people who can afford to send their kids to this college. But it does not qualify him to be The leader of Nation as many here dreaming of! He must condemn Talibans who are killing innocent and brave Pakistanis and build his political party with champions.

Pakhtoonkhwa Zindabad
Pakistan Payyandabad

Tahir Mukhtar

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I am not fully agree with Imran,s political decisions and he needs to work alot as well as he needs to chose good political coalition.
But this is one more good work by Imran Khan because this will help to improve our educational qualities in Pakistan.

Keep it up

jony1

MPA (400+ posts)
Imran khan is a king. and don't forget with talented and successful man was ever terribly jeloused by the soceity.
He will get his goal I am sure.
And many people forget that they can critsiz someone but they cannot support the truth.
Anyone say what is saying its not true?
everyone have to accept the truth.
I pray for him and I wish he will manage the pakistan.

rana14801

Senator (1k+ posts)
Mr.Imran Khan i do not have words to express my feelings for praising ur effort. i pray to Allah for rewarding u.Keep it up and leave it to God.u r simply helping humanity.may Allah give u more courage,and power to continue what all u r doing.

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
Iron & Superman of Pakistan
Steel made Imran Khan............

Imran can do but
others can,t

May Allah help him in every field,,,,,,,,,,,,,I wish , hope and pray if he can change my poor country.

mehwish_ali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Once Imran is in Power and running the Government, then our same Qaum would be abusing him like it did to all previous Parties when they came to Power.

Also, Imran Khan is one biggest Munafiq while at moment he is speaking not a single word against Terrorists and not helping Pakistani Government (he is busy in doing the leg pulling only).

But when in Power, then we will see this same Imran Khan licking the feet of US for aid (contrary to abusing the US at moment while these tactic makes one popular among the masses).

digitalzygot

Senator (1k+ posts)
Criticism is what he has received though he's and he was never in power our people don't realise what's going on, we bash him with HE WILL.......IF HE COMES IN POWER......................tell us what have we got open your eyes and look around what these nawaz sharif and bhutto have done to our country, they have robbed our people and country of everything, has any politician ever spent a single rupee on Pakistan, this is the only guy who has done so much for this nation and poor people and hypocrites can't just stop saying stuff as if we have many options available.