Stupid salman(junoon group)talking abt islam .must watch.

AKBER BADSHAH

MPA (400+ posts)
this video is really unblievable. i dont know waht happen to Salman? i thought he is a sensible guy. commet on this video

Junooni

Citizen
Dat Stupid retarded so-called singer might had been KICKED of Junoon for the same stupidities. Now he is trying to make a place for himself in the outside world

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
and then we blame Talibans....We need Talibans for these kinda people....No more of his music from today inshaAllah

abdulhaseeb23

MPA (400+ posts)
khabees aadmi hai yeh

ain secular muslims ne bhi koi islam ko kam nahi badnam kia yeh apne app lko liberal khete hai

allah ka shukar hai agar liberal aur sechular log aese hotte hain tu mujhe khushi hai ke mein liberal nahi hoon

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
WHAT RUBBISH U R TALKING IN THIS VIDEO. SALMAN........................ARE U GOT CRAZY..?..........MUST SAY ASTAGFRAALLAH. LAHOLAWALQUWATA ......... MAY ALLAH SHOW YOU THE RIGHT WAY OF LIFE AMEEN. [altaf]

llwaqasll

Voter (50+ posts)
answer to asanarze1510.....islam is a religion and we believe in it and we r proud to be muslims.we dont need to justify it and we dont need of any clearification.who needs to deceive non muslims? i believe wtever non muslims r doing is wt they beleive in.../and they know and happy about it...i hv no problem if any hindu worship their god ganesh mooriya ;DICK; somthing like that.and celebrate the moment of climax during sex with his wife...well that bitch in the video shud read about it and say stuff like that

Msapsara

I think these people dont know the meaning of "sexy", if they knew they wouldnt say that islam is sexy, but that islam talks openly about sexuality.

active4pk

Voter (50+ posts)
Re: Salman of junoon band abusing ISLAM

a non muslim can talk such a rubbish.... or a pony tail bastard like him... sorry for my lingo...

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Salman of junoon band abusing ISLAM

May be this family is a non-muslim,the woman seem to me like a "FEMALE PIG"
What do you think??????????????????????????????????????
Aalims can give a Fatwa about this kind of words which he used but let us say Astaghfirallah