SUGAR & FLOUR SHORTAGE IN LAHORE (PUNJAB)

such

Voter (50+ posts)
NAWAZ SADA SHAIR HAI DUM LAGAN DI DAIR HAI

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WFYIYmJ9XM[/video]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6B28bDq76c&feature=player_embedded[/video]

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Only Punjab is facing the problem, other provinces are self sufficient, is that not good?

First Strike

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
It seems that it's not Pakistan but Somalia, Rawanda or Sudan. PML (N) has made
the life more miserable for the people of Punjab. It's a bunch of corrupt, incompetent & unethical people.

Though we can have differences with Ch Pervaiz Ilahi, yet his government was much more
better & competent than this current one. Punjab made lot of progress in his era.

hassam

MPA (400+ posts)
This is becuase most of the sugar mill munafa khoors are there. The government of Punjab is not doing any good for the people there except for their statements and promises. I am talking strictly in this sugar issue. They must be doing other good things becuase they will always be re-elected. I am sharing this incident becuase I have first hand knowledge of it.

One of my fathers old time workers lives in Toba Taik Singh. Last year he moved to Punjab from Karachi and opened his own grocessory store. Last week his and 250 other shops in district Kamalia were selaed by the Police Commisionner there becuase they were selling the Sugar for Rs. 48 per KG. The whole sellers are selling the Sugar for Rs. 47 per Kg and those poor shop keepers were trying to make their living by getting Rs 1 profit. In order to show their " Karkardagi" the police of Kamalia sealed 250 shops and asked for a Jurmana (fine) of 20,000 Rs. That poor worker of my father had to call us in Canada and tell us his plight. He sold his only bike to pay 20,000 fine so that he could open his shop. Obviously he called us becuase he needed help to redeem his lost income.

The point is, the whole sellers who actually are behind this shortage and high price and living happily without any fear of being apprehended by the authorities. They are part of the same class from where our ruling elite comes. The ruling elite make baseless statements and stay shamelessly in their paradises and the poor is suppressed and oppressed.

Unfortunately, we can not do any thing about it because Shareef Family [shahbaz sharif] [nawaz] has a track record of not being in the loop of what is going on.

Shahid Ali

Siasat.pk - Blogger
3e80f05f9761007f18de345f123f5a27.jpg

Koi cheeni da puchhay.. to jawab na dena.....

d8c9bcba338210a9f5a82b8b3adb6799.jpg

Ada tawhan fikar na karo... Main sumbhal loon ga...

Shahid Ali

Siasat.pk - Blogger
What is the current situation of sugar in Punjab. What is the retail price if it is available in your local area shop.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
Shahid Ali said:
What is the current situation of sugar in Punjab. What is the retail price if it is available in your local area shop.

Fluctuate as per CM house directions. :lol: :lol:

Shahid Ali

Siasat.pk - Blogger
haha..

In Karachi sugar is available @ Rs. 58 with local grocery stores but that only to known people of area and in small quantity (2-3 kgs). Cheeni na hui naukri ho gai, can't get without source.......

Should Supreme Court withdraw its ruling? Will that ease tension and prices come down?