Super Daad' Wants To Score A Century !!!

canadian

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Super Daad wants to score a century
Nissar Hoath

24 May 2011
MANAMAH (Ajman) Dads the way to go for UAE national Daad Mohammed Al Balushi with 90 children from 17 wives. He also has 50 grandchildren. Another marriage is on the cards in two weeks for the proud father, who says 100 children are within reach.
Its a record for 63-year old Al Balushi, who first married at 19. But Shariah Law limits his ability to take wives as he can only have four at a time. He has got around the problem by divorcing and wedding women all the way from the Philippines to Morocco.
The marrying man also plans a trip to India to replace a leg he lost in an accident with an artificial limb. While in the country, he hopes to find his next wife.
Now I have three wives. I will have my fourth wife after next week when I get married to Rukhsana Arif from Pakistan. There will be a big feast. His Highness Shaikh Humaid will bear all the expenses, he said.
Two of his current wives are pregnant and are expected to give birth next month, taking the number of children to 92.
Life and death are in Gods hand. If I live, I am certain I will achieve the target. I have given a word to His Highness late Shaikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan and His Highness Shaikh Humaid bin Rashid Al Nuaimi, Supreme Council Member and Ruler of Ajman that I will have at least 100 children before I die, he said.
A UAE Armed Forces member for 20 years, the now retired Al Balushi has 60 sons and 30 daughters. The entire family meets in Manamah every week in Al Balushis old home. He visits Manamah on Thursday nights to attend the weekly court of the Ajman Ruler.
Referring to his diet and fitness, Al Balushi said: I never eat frozen or canned food. I always go for the fresh in fact my wives are also fresh because I never marry a divorcee or widow. I cannot recall visiting a hospital for treatment.
[email protected]