Support Group for pakistan

hnuter555

MPA (400+ posts)
Support Group for pakistan

hey just a suggestion guys can we set up a joint co ordination group like uk usa canada austrialla germany and try set up a charity organisation and we can contribute in whatever capacity we can and plan some projects in pakistan like for example setting up a college or university in rural areas or setting up or funding innovative business units across pakistan with links rather then just talk and talk and do nothing

just like indians make banglore second siclion valley and they set up strong connections with usa we have lot of community specially here in uk and they have lots of money but they have no sense of direction what so ever

so we blessed pakistanis should make an effort for the better future of our country by setting up support group which promote educational cultural and business links to the countries we r currently living and working in so in future our coming generations have strong base and dont suffer like us

this group should be beyond our race relgion or political affilcations

give ur suggestions its time for action our country need us and we need it too

regards

A

abbasiali

Thanks,

Its a brilliant idea,

This afternoon I received a tele sales person, who was calling from Islamabad, and once after having my introduction, he start asking me guidance for how to get the Canadian Visa, I was wondering, when I ask him, about his education, age, he was just 19 and doing a job, plus he was studying, Although I explain him, as well as advise him, there is no other way to get a visa, other than through proper channel, and for which, I explain him, his ineligibility, but he was firm to find out the way, though my call was finished with him, in ten to fifteen minutes, but since then, I am brain storming, how we can become useful, fruitful for our youth,

Above mention idea plus my thoughts, I am inviting you all, to look into this brainstorming debate, and lets see how we can work out a possible solution, or can reach to somewhere near to this.

Regards

takjhank

Councller (250+ posts)
@ HUNTER.... HMMMMMM NICE IDEA.

@ABBASIALI..... I M EVER WITH U ON THIS ISSUE... U CAN MESS ME ANYTIME, IF U HAVE ANY GOOD IDEA.

TJ

hnuter555

MPA (400+ posts)
exactly what i mean people r directionless and they seems to have no vision what so ever they think getting out of pakistan will slove all their problems which is not true according to my experince only a few expections are there with lot of success majority of us do stuggle a lot to get some where so thats why i think we need to invest some of our time and money in pakistan so our future generations dont queue up for visas and then got insulted by stupid questions by semi literate diplomats

so lets get united and bring hope back in our youth

A

abbasiali

takjhank said:
@ HUNTER.... HMMMMMM NICE IDEA.

@ABBASIALI..... I M EVER WITH U ON THIS ISSUE... U CAN MESS ME ANYTIME, IF U HAVE ANY GOOD IDEA.

TJ
Dear TJ

We are definitely going to involve every single active member in this cause, Best Part is now Introduction page, which will help us to know, who is performing what, how much they are qualified, and by what ways they can contribute with us, thats why admin introduce this thread, which is self supporting, and every member will know each other, and we will start sharing our best, I hope this is going to be the first brick in the wall, hope for the best, and stay tune up in this thread.

Regards

ifzal

Citizen
@hunter:
Thats a very good idea. I am in UK at the moment. I always thought to do something for my country. I have just completed my studies in HR. I am planning to start a school in which I am planning to assign a specific quota for poor people. My be 25-30% atleast. If u guys can practically help in this regard then i think we will be able to take it to atleast 40-50% specified for those who cannot afford quality education.If this idea gets practical then I have a vision to expand this futher more to different cities or may be rural areas of Pakistan. I also have plans to take it to a college and then University level and gets affiliated to some foreign institution to ensure quality of education.

I can manage to invest around 600,000/- PKR initially and hopefully my father will give me some as he is going to retire next year. He is principal in a Govt school. We have a couple of family members from educational background. My wife has more than 3 years of experience of teaching in a private school in Pakistan (Educators- A project of Beaconhouse), and more than a year experience in teaching in a religious school in UK. We have another family member who is a trained teacher but still waiting for her appointment. Having a strong background in the education sector, I can easily gets the service of all these people on very low salaries which is going to be very cost effective for the school but quality of education is going to be the top priority.

If u guys wants to help in terms of finances and have some constructive ideas in this regard. U r more than welcome. If someone wants to help financialy then we will arrange some procedure to ensure fairness and make sure that ur money does not gets wasted. Plz let me if anyone really interested.

Regards,

Ifzal Ahmad

A

abbasiali

ifzal said:
I can be reached by email and then we will take it on if u guys want.
[email protected]
Dear Ifzal,

You are very warmly welcome in siasat.pk family, we just have start spreading this idea couple of hours before, and it will depend on how much overwhelming response. we will get, once we will have a concrete foundation, will forward this idea to admin for managements approval, and upon managements approval, and proper setup, at the time of execution, all will be contacted, by concerned authorities.

Thanks for sharing your action work plan and initial strength.

Regards.

hnuter555

MPA (400+ posts)
good to know some people took it seriously i thought most people will just laf at this but its good people are intrested in doing some thing good for the people of pakistan

ifzal

Citizen
Thanks AbbasiAli:

well I am always up for such kind of constructive work so u guys can keep me in loop.

Cheers