Supporting our Armed Forces

az.ay

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
o7t0tg.jpg

Recently there have been several miscreants observed who are doing day in night out efforts to malign Pak Army on this forum.

Since the Pak Army apparently does not have time to reply to these misleading extremists, we the patriot Pakistanis need to fill in this space highlighting good deeds of our Army.

For these misleading propag'andists, good news is no news. Lets join hands and spread all the good services of our Armed Forces.

az.ay

we the patriots wont tolerate this henious propaganda against our army

Dear az.ay,
Don't get discouraged by the nay sayers,you know they are misguided and to some extent ignorant, with a computer and internet at their disposal.
You do not even have to reply to their negative remarks, just keep doing what you believe is the right thing to do honestly,for that is all that Allah wants you to do. Just ignore the ignorant for it is attention that they want.
All the best to you.

I sort of agree with TS. I dont know if it is just me. But I have observed that too.

Please also note Allah says in Quran "Aur apnay ghoray aur talwarain tayyar rakho" Are you guys telling us to do otherwise, and in the name of what?
The best way to achieve peace is to be ready for war, and I did not make that one up, please read some good books instead of english novels and movies alone.

AUR SUB SAY BARAY RAAZ KI BAAT .
yakeen kary yah na karay woh saray loog jo yeh kehtay hain k army ka budget 60% say thora kerna chhaye woh sirf apni jaibooo
ko bharnay k leye aik aur moka aur aik aur jaga bana rahay hain .

ZARDARIFAN YAH koee aur ghatia aadmy iss baat ki mujay technical tareakay say waja bataye k agar fooj ka budget 40% ker dey tou 20% ko crouput politicians say kon bachaye ga?
dosra yeh k army ko aisay hee galian na dia karo .unn mai say ziada ter loog future kay shaheed aur ghazii hongay .

I am shocked when people like zardarirfan talk non sense, if he would have read the budget he would know what part of the budget Army consumes and what part of the budget goes on non developmental expenditure, i request people with little knowledge , do not misguide others.

Watch this video and be proud that Pakistan has come a long way, we have shed the load of those who did not want to be called Pakistanis, now Pakistan is in the process of shedding those who are bent on learning the hard way, by siding with Kharjis, Pakistan will teach them a lesson too.

Pakistan will be a Nation after this small problem standing tall, it did what it thought was a right thing to do. But Pakistan has to be vigilant see the video and do not take your eyes off this enemy, he is cunning, lies a lot and is not trustworthy. Will back stab you any time when you are not watching him.
Not a brave enemy to fight in battle field. but nothing that Pakistan can't handle, Pakistan Army has the very broad experience on it side.

Allah Ho Akbar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I23QooxcBog&feature=related

bhai politicians and beurocracy bhee tou tankhaw laitee hai jab unhain apna faraz aada na karnay per bura bhala kehtay hoo tou army ko faraz aada karnay per tareef kayoon nahi.
Secondly tankhawa lay kar koi aapnee jaan jookhoon main nahi dalta ....jazba bee koi cheez hai...
Agar politicians corrupt na hotay to army ko kayoon bulatay baar baar...like they are calling army again now ...
Army created taliban to secure pakistani borders in afghanistan ...but it was political mistakes which turned them against us.....
If army was responsible for baluchistan than what were politicians doing ?????

Columbus....zaati aanad hai tou khair warna logics and history say baat hameesha politicians kay against jati hai...

it was politician who always invited army ....starting from ayub khan to ...bhutto ..then benazir and sharif...
even all your top politicians including sharif, bhutto , etc were created by army ...

tou bhai soocho.....shamjoo...bhir bolo

What do you mean they are paid of it, but this job they are doing in aid to civilian govt. But you need to acknowledge the fact that they not only do their own job but do the job of other as well in the same salary, but your Police, Politicians also take the salary and wht they are doing, what to talk of anything else they woudl not do the primary even.

and let em tell you that its not that easy to fight at the highest battlefeild in the world on the salary alone, it is the motivation and love for teh nation that has made them do all that

ALLAMA IQBAL said this 100 years ago in 1907,

5.GIF

The lion who had emerged from the desert and had toppled the Roman Empire, is, as I am told by the angels, about to get up again (from his sleep)

Exactly after 100 Years The Lion has got up in 2007 with his full power
ARMY+ISI+JUDICIARY = THE LION OF IQBAL

Iqbal's prediction is becoming true.

Now Just wait for this Lion to topple the Indian Empire & their Allies. Insha' Allah

Last edited:

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)
o7t0tg.jpg

Recently there have been several miscreants observed who are doing day in night out efforts to malign Pak Army on this forum.

Since the Pak Army apparently does not have time to reply to these misleading extremists, we the patriot Pakistanis need to fill in this space highlighting good deeds of our Army.

For these misleading propag'andists, good news is no news. Lets join hands and spread all the good services of our Armed Forces.

And how do you Patriot Pakistani will protect Pakistan Army's dirty role in country,

Poor people are dying of hunger, there is no health facilities nno education, so Pakistan Army insisting to have more than 70% budget on them. Do you have any justice against this. Now don't say India will conquer Pakistan, they are not fool, they have worked hard to improve their economical structure, they can't afford to do this attemp.

Yes the only reason for this part of wealthy budget is required by Pakistan Army is to keep continue with their lavish living style.

awan4ever

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Ok. I will start a thread saying we should stop raising concerns about the loot-mar of the politicians as they are not all like that.
If the armys corruption can be over looked and not questioned then I guess we should use the same yard stick for the politicians who essentially have less power as compared to the army which can come and abrogate the constitution whenever they feel like it.

chmatif

Before starting this Publicity Campaign Pak army should correct his role and try to defend pakistan not to conquer Pakistan.

And how do you Patriot Pakistani will protect Pakistan Army's dirty role in country,

Poor people are dying of hunger, there is no health facilities nno education, so Pakistan Army insisting to have more than 70% budget on them. Do you have any justice against this. Now don't say India will conquer Pakistan, they are not fool, they have worked hard to improve their economical structure, they can't afford to do this attemp.

Yes the only reason for this part of wealthy budget is required by Pakistan Army is to keep continue with their lavish living style.

az.ay

kayani-154251-640x480.jpg

Army Chief General Ashfaq Parvez Kayani visited troops in the Mohmand tribal district on Thursday after the launch of the second phase of the militarys campaign against militants in the region adjacent to the border with Afghanistan.

The military launched Operation Brekhna after a series of attacks by Taliban militants against the local population, including several suicide bombs and kidnappings of tribal leaders.

As a result of its campaign against the Taliban, at least 50,000 internally displaced people (IDPs) have been able to return to their homes, claims the military in a statement released to the press.

The civilian administration of the district has been trying to assist many of the IDPs in their resettlement efforts.

The army chief, who visited the area along with Peshawar Corps Commander Lt Gen Asif Yasin Malik, held discussions with local tribal leaders as well as the commanders of the military units stationed at Mohmand, to assess the strategy against the Taliban.

Read more: Operation Brekhna: Gen. Kayani visits Mohmand Agency ~ Terminal X http://www.terminalx.org/2011/04/operation-brekhna-gen-kayani-visits.html#ixzz1KGXLdCUE

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
I support my armed forces against all threats to our country and all internal threats to our country.............

The problem in the army is that they think they are the most intelligent people which is absolutely rubbish...........

Army should defend our country and we stand by them

Army should respect the civilians from whom's tax money they get their pays and weapons

Army should defend the civilians rather than defending only themselves

I went throw a place where there are three check points i asked someone why they are securing this area with police and army check points................I was answered that there is ISI's office inside these checkposts.

I was really surprized to see that the police is also giving protection to ISI army is also protecting its own assets................Nobody was even bothered about the civilians.

schools where army children study are provided security but no security for schools where childeren of civilians study why ???????

Kia hm is liaey 80% detey hain apna pait kaat k hmarey paisoo se apni hifazat karo lakin hmaree na karo why ???????????

80% budget aik ghareeb mulk apna pait kaat kr army ko khilaey ore army khud na larey jihaadi bnaey aakhir kia kanoon k tehet ???????????

ISI sipah sahaba bnaey MQM bnaey fazlullah bnaey mangal baagh bnaey baitullah mehsood bnaey aakhir kion ?????????

raymond davis k khilaaf akhbaarat bhar diey jaeyn k vo amrica ka agent he jasoos he lakin ye ISI ore Army uskey khilaaf koi report na jama karey na usey spying k liaey accuse krey kion??????????

Sirf apna rate high krney k liaey awam k jazbaat se khailtey rahey kia is liaey 80 % khilaya jata he army ko ???????

Khuda se daroo ye ho nhi sakta k tum ghalat karo ore log tumharee tareefain hamesha krtey rahey..............

Is mulk ko apna samjho is mulk ki awam ko Allah ki makhlook samjho kuch khuda ka khoof karo apney aap ko sahih kr lo Allah ko takabur pasand nhi na hi zulm pasand he ............ Allah k deen ko apney makasdid k liaey istemaal na karo.

hmain ye gilley hain ore apni army se hain hm chahtey hain k army pe koi ungli na uthaey..............baki army k hr us iqdaam ki hm himayat kraingey jo mulki mafaad me behtr ho ga jo awam k liaey behtr ho ga.

az.ay

Mullen Exerts Imperial Power, Pakistan's Military Stands Defiant
pk%5E.gif

Having Pakistans military leadership resistant to follow American dictate in deviation from best national interest, US Navy Admiral Mike Mullen exerted imperial powers, during his meetings here the other day.

Well-placed defense sources told Online on Thursday that it was for the first time Admiral Mullen, too, had toed the Obama Administrations line focusing North Waziristan.

And we are not in a position to react to these allegations in an unequivocal manner. But the reaction from our side would be seen more than said, since we have not taken his statement as positively the sources rushed to add.

No matter the American might or dictate, Pakistan army has to move further in the best national interest. And any instruction in the garb of assistance, be it technical or monetary, would be resisted that would lead us away from our own strategic national interests, the sources told this scribe when asked about Pakistan armys reaction to Mullens statement on Wednesday alleging ISI connections with so-called Haqqani network in North Waziristan.

While the Pakistani military leadership finds Mullen, who it always considered as appreciative of its professional performance, jumping on Pakistan-bashing American bandwagon, defense analysts have termed his latest statement as playing politics in Pakistan.

Now the American military has started playing politics in Pakistan, said Dr Shireen M Mazari, Chief Executive Officer of Strategic Technology Resource (STR). This is totally unacceptable that an American military leader holds political briefings with local media and makes unacceptable allegations, she maintained.

She was of the view that the Americans should understand now that time for Pakistan doing bidding blindly on their dictates was over.

Likewise former ISI chief Lt General (Retired) Hamid Gul described the latest assertions from the US, were mere efforts to justify the failure in Afghanistan and to make Pakistan a scapegoat.

Talking to Online, Gul said, It is the professional right of the intelligence agencies to stay in contact with the opposition. Opposition in any conflict is the government of the future, he said with reference to the Mullens allegations that there were elements in ISI having connections with the Taliban. Therefore we are having connections and contacts with them (Taliban), but we never supported them as he (Mullen) has alleged, he added, perhaps, on behalf of his former organization.

Like Dr Mazari, former ISI chief was also of the view that time for American presence and sway in Afghanistan was over and it was Afghans (Taliban and non-Talibans) term ahead to govern their country. He said it was the imperial powers typical style to cover up their failures by blaming the weaker partner and look for scapegoats.

According to the former spymaster, the US was now dictating Pakistan to accept the supremacy of India and withdraw forces from Eastern border to deploy more on the Western borders. How could we withdraw troops from the Indian border, especially, when India is threatening us constantly with so-called doctrines of cold start and limited war, he maintained in a tone of questioning.

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)
Ok. I will start a thread saying we should stop raising concerns about the loot-mar of the politicians as they are not all like that.
If the armys corruption can be over looked and not questioned then I guess we should use the same yard stick for the politicians who essentially have less power as compared to the army which can come and abrogate the constitution whenever they feel like it.

This is the whole story, Question should have been raised, why the biggest theif had been ignnored from the begining and others were pushed into this nerd to pampers Army's wrong doing.

These are the real feudals, who take care of their needs, and damn care for others. and sufferers are politicians.

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)
Mullen Exerts Imperial Power, Pakistan's Military Stands Defiant
pk%5E.gif

Having Pakistan’s military leadership resistant to follow American dictate in deviation from ‘best national interest,’ US Navy Admiral Mike Mullen exerted “imperial powers,” during his meetings here the other day.

Well-placed defense sources told Online on Thursday that “it was for the first time Admiral Mullen, too, had toed the Obama Administration’s line focusing North Waziristan.”

“And we are not in a position to react to these allegations in an unequivocal manner. But the reaction from our side would be seen more than said, since we have not taken his statement as positively” the sources rushed to add.

“No matter the American might or dictate, Pakistan army has to move further in the best national interest. And any instruction in the garb of assistance, be it technical or monetary, would be resisted that would lead us away from our own strategic national interests,” the sources told this scribe when asked about Pakistan army’s reaction to Mullen’s statement on Wednesday alleging ISI connections with so-called Haqqani network in North Waziristan.

While the Pakistani military leadership finds Mullen, who it always considered as appreciative of its professional performance, jumping on Pakistan-bashing American bandwagon, defense analysts have termed his latest statement as “playing politics in Pakistan.”

“Now the American military has started playing politics in Pakistan,” said Dr Shireen M Mazari, Chief Executive Officer of Strategic Technology Resource (STR). “This is totally unacceptable that an American military leader holds political briefings with local media and makes unacceptable allegations,” she maintained.

She was of the view that the Americans should understand now that time for Pakistan doing bidding blindly on their dictates was over.

Likewise former ISI chief Lt General (Retired) Hamid Gul described the latest assertions from the US, were “mere efforts to justify the failure in Afghanistan and to make Pakistan a scapegoat.”

Talking to Online, Gul said, “It is the professional right of the intelligence agencies to stay in contact with the opposition. Opposition in any conflict is the government of the future,” he said with reference to the Mullen’s allegations that there were elements in ISI having connections with the Taliban. “Therefore we are having connections and contacts with them (Taliban), but we never supported them as he (Mullen) has alleged,” he added, perhaps, on behalf of his former organization.

Like Dr Mazari, former ISI chief was also of the view that “time for American presence and sway in Afghanistan was over and it was Afghan’s (Taliban and non-Talibans) term ahead to govern their country.” He said it was the imperial powers’ typical style to cover up their failures by blaming the weaker partner and look for scapegoats.

According to the former spymaster, the US was now dictating Pakistan to accept the supremacy of India and withdraw forces from Eastern border to deploy more on the Western borders. “How could we withdraw troops from the Indian border, especially, when India is threatening us constantly with so-called doctrines of cold start and limited war,” he maintained in a tone of questioning.

Simply face saving tactics in public, if they are so much dare then should start gunning down drones with immediate effect,

My dear don't bring big "BHASHAN" which have no base.

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)
I support my armed forces against all threats to our country and all internal threats to our country.............

The problem in the army is that they think they are the most intelligent people which is absolutely rubbish...........

Army should defend our country and we stand by them

Army should respect the civilians from whom's tax money they get their pays and weapons

Army should defend the civilians rather than defending only themselves

I went throw a place where there are three check points i asked someone why they are securing this area with police and army check points................I was answered that there is ISI's office inside these checkposts.

I was really surprized to see that the police is also giving protection to ISI army is also protecting its own assets................Nobody was even bothered about the civilians.

schools where army children study are provided security but no security for schools where childeren of civilians study why ???????

Kia hm is liaey 80% detey hain apna pait kaat k hmarey paisoo se apni hifazat karo lakin hmaree na karo why ???????????

80% budget aik ghareeb mulk apna pait kaat kr army ko khilaey ore army khud na larey jihaadi bnaey aakhir kia kanoon k tehet ???????????

ISI sipah sahaba bnaey MQM bnaey fazlullah bnaey mangal baagh bnaey baitullah mehsood bnaey aakhir kion ?????????

raymond davis k khilaaf akhbaarat bhar diey jaeyn k vo amrica ka agent he jasoos he lakin ye ISI ore Army uskey khilaaf koi report na jama karey na usey spying k liaey accuse krey kion??????????

Sirf apna rate high krney k liaey awam k jazbaat se khailtey rahey kia is liaey 80 % khilaya jata he army ko ???????

Khuda se daroo ye ho nhi sakta k tum ghalat karo ore log tumharee tareefain hamesha krtey rahey..............

Is mulk ko apna samjho is mulk ki awam ko Allah ki makhlook samjho kuch khuda ka khoof karo apney aap ko sahih kr lo Allah ko takabur pasand nhi na hi zulm pasand he ............ Allah k deen ko apney makasdid k liaey istemaal na karo.

hmain ye gilley hain ore apni army se hain hm chahtey hain k army pe koi ungli na uthaey..............baki army k hr us iqdaam ki hm himayat kraingey jo mulki mafaad me behtr ho ga jo awam k liaey behtr ho ga.

Armed forces of your country are the biggest thread to the country.

chmatif

"drone attack in north waziristan today.women children etc killed.25 to 30 deaths confirmed" That's how Pak Army is defending the country

o7t0tg.jpg

Star Gazer

Dear az.ay,
Don't get discouraged by the nay sayers,you know they are misguided and to some extent ignorant, with a computer and internet at their disposal.
You do not even have to reply to their negative remarks, just keep doing what you believe is the right thing to do honestly,for that is all that Allah wants you to do. Just ignore the ignorant for it is attention that they want.
All the best to you.

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)
hahahaha

Suchi baat negative, buhut khoub.

Positive sirf wohi hota hai jis main apna mafad ho, baqi doosrey ki baat negative, yeh to haal hai PTI supporters ka, yeh insaf kaisey karein gey. sochney ki baat hai.

Waisey aaj kul PTI sey ziyada koi aur army key huq main nahi bol sakta.

Star Gazer

hahahaha

Positive sirf wohi hota hai jis main apna mafad ho, baqi doosrey ki baat negative, yeh to haal hai PTI supporters ka, yeh insaf kaisey karein gey. sochney ki baat hai.

I think you hit the green button by accident for me. I will take that as a dislike from your side.

Negative thing is negative because of it's content and the argument, not because it has my mufad or not. I have nothing to gain from the Army or the politicians except the collective good that will be our common destiny.
People are posting without adequate knowledge and out of context with elaborate generalizations which is inappropriate. This is just like saying that AAZ is always wrong and has never done anything good. That is not true but majority of what he is doing or rather not doing is detrimental to the country.
Also if I say the whole of the PPP is rubbish, then I am wrong but the few leaders are so would be right. Try to see the difference and tailor your response to be correct.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

You are such an ignorant, idiot, and downright stupid. You have elevated my BP to the highest. I cant believe our own f*** president now bad mouthing his own heroes of the army and yet Zardari is C-in-C of the army.

Above red ones are responsibilities of the civil govt. The high budget for the army is not because their lavish life its because of fact that YOUR f**** president has F*** up the country for few 100 million dollars in bribes kickbacks. its YOUR F*** president is responsible for it. Drone attacks, suicide bombings, all other destruction has happened more in YOUR tenure, granted they started in Mush era. Fix the situation in country, Kyani will need less money.

F*** Zardari allows drone to kill, he is an agent of the US destroying Pakistan.

something tells me you might even be an Indian member of siasat disguised as a fan of that chor, daku, and lutera Zardari

Ohhhhhhhh, how badly i want to smak your butt and prosecute for libeling our army. Shifting all blames from Zardari to Kyani

sdmuashr

Senator (1k+ posts)
o7t0tg.jpg

Assalam o Alaikum,

You are right in saying, ''
the Pak Army apparently does not have time to reply to these misleading extremists ...''.
Question: Why they don't have the time?
Answer: They are polishing Americans' boots by licking!!!

''For these misleading propag'andists, good news is no news...'' Please read this!!!
4-22-2011_68807_1.gif

Is this a good news?
Please do not tell us that the civilian government has to take decision to stop drone attacks. Because we, the Pakistani nation, know that whenever military interests get hurt it reacts very very harshly.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
hahahaha

aur yehi tumhein bura lag raha hai

Are you afraid that PTI is gaing ground on PPP?