Surgical Questioning: SKMH

binmahmood

Councller (250+ posts)
10736769-face-questioning.jpg

As posted originally on http://maxwhispers.blogspot.com/2012/08/under-surgical-questioning-skmh.html

Sunday, August The 5th, 2012

The evening of 1[SUP]st[/SUP] August 2012 witnessed some major political cricket between two crucial stake holders of Pakistani political playground. Khawaja Asif of PMLN managed in a press conference to raise some serious allegations upon PTI’s founder Imran Khan’s mega project of Shaukat Khanam Memorial Hospital (SKMH). Couple of hours later, Imran Khan emerged on television screens with his own versions of clarifications backed up with counter allegations. After that, we experienced a national level fuss regarding SKMH, the funds it raises and the health of allegations put on by the political opponents of PTI. Given below are some serious questions PTI, their sensible followers and SKMH should respond in most serious and logical fashion.

SKMH at PTI’s Portfolio

There is no doubt in the fact that SKMH is one of the greatest projects of its own. It was made by the people of Pakistan for the people of Pakistan. There is no second opinion that it was dream of former captain that came true by his great vision. The question however persists if it should be placed on the portfolio of Pakistan Tehreek e Insaf. PTI is pure political campaign with primary objective of Imran Khan being state head. Considering SKMH as a charitable organization, it is crystal clear that SKMH should never be counted as political successes of PTI. Unfortunately, the very first reaction shown on Khawaja Asif’s press conference emerged from Pakistan Tehreek e Insaf’s board office rather than SKMH itself. CEO of SKMH requested the nation to please isolate the trust from political campaigns. The request is cent percent genuine but it is then questioned to Imran Khan with even more intensity, that what is the reason he and his political party defends SKMH on every step? If SKMH is independent entity, let them take care of this situation. Let then respond with their financial analysts regarding the allegation. What is the reason PTI’s political office bearers are being seen defending SKMH?

Why Foreign Investment?

Imran Khan is one of the leaders who are always found stressing upon bringing the foreign investment back to the country. It is one of PTI’s main objectives to bring more and more foreign figures in state to promote Rupee value and local business. PTI is always figuring out ways to bring the foreign investment in state. What happened here then? We truly understand the nature of endowment fund and its purposes, however, when investment was the cause, why not Pakistan was chosen as place to be invested in? What difference remains between other so called corrupt politicians and Khan’s SKMH both of whom are not bringing the investment in Pakistan?

Conflict of Interest

Personally I am not aware of Imran Khan’s intention but one thing is for sure, British Virgin Islands provides some over average flexibilities to promote business especially in the form of offshore companies without questioning much regarding nature and source of investment. Ignoring this fact by giving benefit of doubt to the great organization, it is very difficult to ignore another solid allegation regarding conflict of interest. Mr. Imtiaz Hydari was heading both of the doubted Sugarland Real Estate (BVI) Limited (SREL) as well as Cinnabar International Services Limited (CISL). Interestingly the very same Imtiaz Hydari was also one of the Board of Trustees then. It is not pretty much out of question that SKMH Board of Trustees used to rely heavily upon the said figure, even then, the doubts remain unresolved and nobody until today could clarify the mysterious involvement of same person in three different organizations involved in business. Although Securities & Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP) allows single person to enjoy around 10 different designations in different companies, it is general practice not to involve those different companies that may have different interests. This is practiced in general to avoid conflict of interest between different companies involved in business. SKMH witnessed this conflict of interest, no matter one accepts it or not. Amazingly, you will not hear much about this technical point by PTI/SKMH officials.

Investment without BG or LC

Professionals working on National/International investment based projects are well aware of terms BG & LC. BG or Bank Guaranty is the amount kept reserved in specified bank by company being invested in as a security token in case investor suffers loss for any reason other than Force Majeure (natural disasters). The LC or Letter of Credit is another security token of same nature that is usually practiced in International Projects where difference of Laws between investor and invested companies may serve as constraint between normal business proceeding and/or disputed matters. Every investor ensures BG or LC to make its investment safe. The question in this specific case arises if SKMH even bothered to ask for any BG or LC? We understand that Board of Trustees had a blind faith in Imriaz Hydari even then; organizational professionalism discourages absence of such forced security in general. SKMH always make it camouflaged with the blind faith in Imtiaz Hydari. The question stands unanswered about BG and LC in this case.

Blind Investment

Imran Khan and SKMH claims that both the companies involved in endowment fund investment are highly reputed companies and they are known enough. Facts however speak against these claims. Rating organizations provides huge detailed information regarding international companies to be invested in however; SKMH ignored hundreds of such companies and put its endowment fund in a company with class B, ordinary shares of 1 USD each. It can undoubtedly be expressed as blind investment with blind faith in Imtiaz Hydari. The question stays unanswered: Why was that done?

Risk Analysis and Diligence Study for Investment

It is one of the musts to perform a proper risk analysis and diligence study before initiating considerably huge projects. Investment by SKMH was subjected to such Risk Analysis where qualitative risks are quantified with proper professional calculations based on expected probability of each risk and its outcome losses. SKMH never informs about any such document and its existence. It is off course an important fact that publicizing of such documents are never a compulsion on any organization however, in current scenario, it would have helpful for SKMH to clarify their stance.

We OWN SKMH, Questioning is Our Right

This post can make few PTI folks go mad. I am expecting some harsh humiliating and disgusting remarks by some of my friends however, I am very clear to make it stated that it is my right to question regarding any alleged corruption or professional negligence in a trust where I have put my trust since long in the form of charity. Please bear with us the honest and sincere questioning regarding any allegation. SKMH is one of the assets of Pakistan, just like Motorways are, just like our Nuclear Program is, just like any other vital feat of this country.

Last edited by a moderator:

GreatIK

Councller (250+ posts)
I do not question your sincerity but ask you and everyone a simple question who claims that they (all Pakistanis) own SKMH:

Just take IK's name out of SKMH then see how many Pakistanis will donate to SKMH. Just tell me for how many more years the hospital will be able to sustain without IK???

Once you find the answer of this question then go back and look at your analysis again and pray that may Allah save IK and SKMH from all sick minded politicians like Khawaj Asif.

If all Pakistanis really own SKMH then they should be able to differentiate from political attacks and sincere questions about the management of SKMH in which IK has no role. The person who is really concerned about SKMH would not hold a press conference and ask those questions which he would have easily asked the SKMH Board and found an answer.

The entire issue is not the questions about SKMH's management in which, as I said earlier IK has no role but the intention of the person who brings all these issues in front of media and then start a media campaign, especially in the month of Ramadan which is the biggest month for all the donations/charities.

Also, this is not the first time they have done it. They did it once before in 1997 when the so called owners of SKMH (as you claimed Pakistanis are the owners) stopped donating the hospital but it was IK who traveled all over the world and was able to collect the required funds and because of his efforts we are reaping the benefits in terms of the only world-class hospital in Pakistan where 70% patients ate treated for free. PEACE.

Last edited by a moderator:

xecutioner

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
only one answer. People give money for SKMH because of IK's credibility. Take IK out of the equation and you cannot run this hospital. He has came up just after 2 hours of these allegations and responded to all the questions.

Now our part. We have seen this kind of ugly campaign against SKMH to discredit IK in politics. PMLN in 1997 played their dirty politics to defame IK and by putting SKMH patients.

Now what if a PTI member want to donate SKMH? Now I am a PTI member and I do donate both PTI and SKMH. because I trust IK. I cannot give it to anyone else because I don't trust anyone else.

PMLN has taken all the accounts from SKMH website. So intention of putting the financial record on website means IK is up for transparency. So I am 100 % about transparency.

xecutioner

If you are raising the question why IK is using SKMH for his politics. Then what is the basis of politics?? For example if he stops using SKMH name then the next question will be to stop using cricket name. And you will ask Asad Umer to stop talking about his accomplishments at Angro as CEO. does it make sense????

Now what if I ask question about Nawaz Shareef for his motorway project? Can he come up with the accounts and the balance sheets????? Can he show us money transfers to Saudi or to London???

No other political leader can show and price transparency.

abdullah.drs

Senator (1k+ posts)
SOmebody has commented there below his questions ..and he has given a detailed answer with facts..

Here is what he has written

As a SKMT well wisher and a witness of their A class management I would answer ur questions in the order u asked..I am only answering it because i think u have asked these questions in a good faith and doesnt have any bad intention like Khawaja asif had..

Ur Question 1)SKMH at PTI's Potfolio:
Its wrong of u to assume that PTI has ever used SKMH for any political gain.The recent episode where PML-N came out all guns blazing in all talk shows against SKMH,PTI information secretary clearly sent the message to all anchors that PTI spokespersons are not going to answer if ur show is on SKMH and u should ask Dr Faisal Sultan to come.. However all anchors simply said that we have to do the programme on SKMH and since Dr Faisal Sultan is busy on some other channel so if u are not sending anyone, we will do the programmes without ur reps. Even today a rep of PTI was dodged into programme abt SKMT where before the programme anchor told him that we will only be talking abt Chaudhry Nisar's allegations against IK and IK's questions to NS but then during programme they brought the whole SKMT topic again..I think we have observed Paksitani media quite a lot now and u should know how things are happening there.
Also we shouldnt mix IK the individual with PTI.SKMT is definitely a success story for IK and whether anybody like it or not it goes in his resume..If IK has received the honorary fellowship from Royal college of Physicians and Surgeons for SKMT then its truly a great award for him and a matter of pride for all Pakistanis.It isnt possible that since he is a head of a political party now so we should just subtract SKMH,Worldcup or NAMAL from his resume.If the glamorous life of cricketing yrs cant be subtracted from IK's baggage then how can we expect that only the good deeds of IK should simply disappear.

Ur Q 2: Why the Foreign Investment:
This question of yours is quite naive as any child can even distinguish between investments made by a Charitable institution abroad and the personal investments and assets that our politicians keep abroad..
Also probably you are not aware of how investing in other countries by institutions is a must for them. SKMT has two portions of the endowment fund 1)the part of endowment fund that is made up by a percentage of donations gathered within Pakistan.All investments done from this fund are within Pakistan 2)The part of endowment fund which is made up by a percentage of the donations collected from overseas Pakistanis in foreign currency.Investments made through this account are done in other countries..
Now I must tell u that its an International protocol of all top notched institutions to keep a bouquet of investments in different countries. No institution invests it all in same country.Its done to safeguard the investments in case one country's currency goes down in crisis..e.g Harvard,Yale etc have made investments throughout the world even when Dollar isnt in any immediate crisis.This is a simple basic principle that every top institution follows.

Ur question 3:Conflict of Interest:
Now again u have confused two entirely different terms here..There is huge difference between 'Conflict of Interest' and 'Disclosed Conflict of Interest'.Understanding the difference between the two will itself give answer to your question.Conflict of interest is wrong and here the person having an interest hides the facts from the people deciding about something.This is not ethical and is incorrect..However the other term is 'Disclosed Conflict of Interest'where the person tell everything about himself to the decision makers before the decision.Here It was disclosed to all other members of the endowment board.It was a disclosed conflict of interest which is perfectly legal,ethical and happens in every institution.The third part auditors that audit the investments and accounts have also not raised any objection during audit because it was a disclosed conflict of interest.
In lay man's language,the recommendations made to SKMT endowment board by Finance team had HBG name in it and they thought the best Real Estate investment at that time would be to go with it.Imtiaz Haideri being the biggest donor himself to SKMT was more of a guarantee to other board members that his presence in HBG will be beneficial for their own interest...Its just as how u want to look at the picture..Had they invested in some other real estate business and in case of no profit,SKMT wouldnt be getting anything back..Now because of I.H at least they have the guarantee to get their money back in case the Real estate prices doesnt increase in next 1 year.
U should learn more about disclosed conflict of interest by searching on google.It is perfectly legal as well ethical.Do some research and u'll get a grip on this.

Ur Question 4)Abt Guarantee;
SKMT has the Gaurantee on letter head of the company alongwith a
few affidavits.SKMT if interested to withdraw their investment right now can do so but SKMT feels that they should let the investment mature and see if this very same investment may give them a profit in next 8 to 12 months.The company has already sent SKMT another letter after the whole fiasco reiterating that we stand by our guarantee and SKMT can have their capital investment back anytime they want.Not a penny will be lost by SKMT so its kind of unfair to criticize something that even hasnt happened.Who knows this very same investment may be giving them profit in next yr or so..

u Question 5)Was it a Blind Investment?
Another naive question and probably has arisen because of following too much talk shows and less facts.I have never seen Forbes mentioning a company that isnt reputable.HBG has been covered by Forbes several times and they are a reputable company.As i said before that all top institutions keep a bouquet of investments.I will give an an example of Harvard and Yale

1) Yale's endowment pioneered an approach of investing heavily in alternative investments, such as real estate and private equity, which reaped extraordinary returns until the financial crisis and ensuing market turmoil and recession. Harvard emulated it. Both have approximately 30% (Harvard, 26%, Yale 29%) of their portfolio tied to Real Assets which include real estate, oil and gas and timber, which are touted as a protection against inflation. Both lost 30% of their value in 2010; In dollar terms, a staggering $17.8 billion. Yale earned 8.9% the following year.

2) University of Pennsylvania stuck with the plain-vanilla approach; in lay-speak, they played it safe (60% stocks, 40% bonds) and consequently encountered a comparatively moderate 15.7% decline.

Point: Endowments invest in real estate assets, which in developed markets has never been referred to as gambling. They win some, they lose some and they all inhabit planet fact and not Kh. Asif's fictional planet of 'positive returns only'.

3) Harvard, Vanderbilt and many other US colleges with large endowment funds have invested heavily in African land. Much of the money is said to be channelled through London-based Emergent asset management, which runs one of Africa's largest land acquisition funds, run by former JP Morgan and Goldman Sachs currency dealers. Researchers at the California-based Oakland Institute think that Emergent's clients in the US may have invested up to $500m in some of the most fertile land in the expectation of making 25% returns.

Point: Kh. Asif's assertion that Harvard and the ilk invest only in AAA-rated investments is flat-out wrong

I hope u would have an idea now that this was all rubbish by PML-N and how ill informed our media anchors are...

Ur Question 6)..Risk Analysis..

SKMT must have always done this or else why is it making profit in all its other investments.1. Shares in Hub Power
Increase in value between 2009 to 2010 - RS 2,352,000

With market cap of Rs 51.8 billion, Hub power is highly profitable company whose shares have doubled in value in last 3 years with dividend yield of 13 % is very safe and sound investment.

2.AKD Opportunity Fund

Increase in value between 2009 to 2010 - RS 4,885,212
A diversified open ended fund that invest in Pakistani securities with average return of about 25% for last 3 years. It is considered a safe and sound investment.

3.Pakistan Income Fund Increase in value between 2009 to 2010 - RS 7,258,440
A diversified open ended fund with average return of 7.6% for last 3 years

ABN AMRO Bank Notes

4-CROCI ALPHA PARIS NOTE (Face /Par value $1 million)
Increase in value between 2009 to 2010 - RS 3,186,880

5-Global Healthcare sector notes ( Par value $1 Million)
Increase in value between 2009 to 2010 RS 7,134,345

6.Climate change Note (Par value $1.5 Million)
Increase between 2009 to 2010 RS 7,134,335

Remember when this investment was made,the Real Estate business was getting huge success..The decision by SKMT to invest with HBG was not a speculative play, but a long-term investment based on sound judgment of the market fundamentals in a solid real estate, prime location in Muscat in which HBG itself has committed a substantial amount.

I have shared the details earlier about Harvard and Yale and how they lost so much in their investments in Real Estate during this period..So at least SKMT didnt lose anything compared to these top institutions..

And yes Sir I agree that anybody can ask questions abt SKMH but we should also do some research on issues so that we can raise questions that can bring some positivity to that thing or project. I hope u will give it a read and do some research yourself to see that i have told you everything based on facts and not based on some ill-informed media anchors' opinion.

Star Gazer

It would be more prudent to spen all your energies in trying to hold the government of Pakistan and their allies because that is where you have placed more trust!

binmahmood

Councller (250+ posts)
SOmebody has commented there below his questions ..and he has given a detailed answer with facts..

Here is what he has written

As a SKMT well wisher and a witness of their A class management I would answer ur questions in the order u asked..I am only answering it because i think u have asked these questions in a good faith and doesnt have any bad intention like Khawaja asif had..

Ur Question 1)SKMH at PTI's Potfolio:
Its wrong of u to assume that PTI has ever used SKMH for any political gain.The recent episode where PML-N came out all guns blazing in all talk shows against SKMH,PTI information secretary clearly sent the message to all anchors that PTI spokespersons are not going to answer if ur show is on SKMH and u should ask Dr Faisal Sultan to come.. However all anchors simply said that we have to do the programme on SKMH and since Dr Faisal Sultan is busy on some other channel so if u are not sending anyone, we will do the programmes without ur reps. Even today a rep of PTI was dodged into programme abt SKMT where before the programme anchor told him that we will only be talking abt Chaudhry Nisar's allegations against IK and IK's questions to NS but then during programme they brought the whole SKMT topic again..I think we have observed Paksitani media quite a lot now and u should know how things are happening there.
Also we shouldnt mix IK the individual with PTI.SKMT is definitely a success story for IK and whether anybody like it or not it goes in his resume..If IK has received the honorary fellowship from Royal college of Physicians and Surgeons for SKMT then its truly a great award for him and a matter of pride for all Pakistanis.It isnt possible that since he is a head of a political party now so we should just subtract SKMH,Worldcup or NAMAL from his resume.If the glamorous life of cricketing yrs cant be subtracted from IK's baggage then how can we expect that only the good deeds of IK should simply disappear.

Ur Q 2: Why the Foreign Investment:
This question of yours is quite naive as any child can even distinguish between investments made by a Charitable institution abroad and the personal investments and assets that our politicians keep abroad..
Also probably you are not aware of how investing in other countries by institutions is a must for them. SKMT has two portions of the endowment fund 1)the part of endowment fund that is made up by a percentage of donations gathered within Pakistan.All investments done from this fund are within Pakistan 2)The part of endowment fund which is made up by a percentage of the donations collected from overseas Pakistanis in foreign currency.Investments made through this account are done in other countries..
Now I must tell u that its an International protocol of all top notched institutions to keep a bouquet of investments in different countries. No institution invests it all in same country.Its done to safeguard the investments in case one country's currency goes down in crisis..e.g Harvard,Yale etc have made investments throughout the world even when Dollar isnt in any immediate crisis.This is a simple basic principle that every top institution follows.

Ur question 3:Conflict of Interest:
Now again u have confused two entirely different terms here..There is huge difference between 'Conflict of Interest' and 'Disclosed Conflict of Interest'.Understanding the difference between the two will itself give answer to your question.Conflict of interest is wrong and here the person having an interest hides the facts from the people deciding about something.This is not ethical and is incorrect..However the other term is 'Disclosed Conflict of Interest'where the person tell everything about himself to the decision makers before the decision.Here It was disclosed to all other members of the endowment board.It was a disclosed conflict of interest which is perfectly legal,ethical and happens in every institution.The third part auditors that audit the investments and accounts have also not raised any objection during audit because it was a disclosed conflict of interest.
In lay man's language,the recommendations made to SKMT endowment board by Finance team had HBG name in it and they thought the best Real Estate investment at that time would be to go with it.Imtiaz Haideri being the biggest donor himself to SKMT was more of a guarantee to other board members that his presence in HBG will be beneficial for their own interest...Its just as how u want to look at the picture..Had they invested in some other real estate business and in case of no profit,SKMT wouldnt be getting anything back..Now because of I.H at least they have the guarantee to get their money back in case the Real estate prices doesnt increase in next 1 year.
U should learn more about disclosed conflict of interest by searching on google.It is perfectly legal as well ethical.Do some research and u'll get a grip on this.

Ur Question 4)Abt Guarantee;
SKMT has the Gaurantee on letter head of the company alongwith a
few affidavits.SKMT if interested to withdraw their investment right now can do so but SKMT feels that they should let the investment mature and see if this very same investment may give them a profit in next 8 to 12 months.The company has already sent SKMT another letter after the whole fiasco reiterating that we stand by our guarantee and SKMT can have their capital investment back anytime they want.Not a penny will be lost by SKMT so its kind of unfair to criticize something that even hasnt happened.Who knows this very same investment may be giving them profit in next yr or so..

u Question 5)Was it a Blind Investment?
Another naive question and probably has arisen because of following too much talk shows and less facts.I have never seen Forbes mentioning a company that isnt reputable.HBG has been covered by Forbes several times and they are a reputable company.As i said before that all top institutions keep a bouquet of investments.I will give an an example of Harvard and Yale

1) Yale's endowment pioneered an approach of investing heavily in alternative investments, such as real estate and private equity, which reaped extraordinary returns until the financial crisis and ensuing market turmoil and recession. Harvard emulated it. Both have approximately 30% (Harvard, 26%, Yale 29%) of their portfolio tied to Real Assets which include real estate, oil and gas and timber, which are touted as a protection against inflation. Both lost 30% of their value in 2010; In dollar terms, a staggering $17.8 billion. Yale earned 8.9% the following year.

2) University of Pennsylvania stuck with the plain-vanilla approach; in lay-speak, they played it safe (60% stocks, 40% bonds) and consequently encountered a comparatively moderate 15.7% decline.

Point: Endowments invest in real estate assets, which in developed markets has never been referred to as gambling. They win some, they lose some and they all inhabit planet fact and not Kh. Asif's fictional planet of 'positive returns only'.

3) Harvard, Vanderbilt and many other US colleges with large endowment funds have invested heavily in African land. Much of the money is said to be channelled through London-based Emergent asset management, which runs one of Africa's largest land acquisition funds, run by former JP Morgan and Goldman Sachs currency dealers. Researchers at the California-based Oakland Institute think that Emergent's clients in the US may have invested up to $500m in some of the most fertile land in the expectation of making 25% returns.

Point: Kh. Asif's assertion that Harvard and the ilk invest only in AAA-rated investments is flat-out wrong

I hope u would have an idea now that this was all rubbish by PML-N and how ill informed our media anchors are...

Ur Question 6)..Risk Analysis..

SKMT must have always done this or else why is it making profit in all its other investments.1. Shares in Hub Power
Increase in value between 2009 to 2010 - RS 2,352,000

With market cap of Rs 51.8 billion, Hub power is highly profitable company whose shares have doubled in value in last 3 years with dividend yield of 13 % is very safe and sound investment.

2.AKD Opportunity Fund

Increase in value between 2009 to 2010 - RS 4,885,212
A diversified open ended fund that invest in Pakistani securities with average return of about 25% for last 3 years. It is considered a safe and sound investment.

3.Pakistan Income Fund Increase in value between 2009 to 2010 - RS 7,258,440
A diversified open ended fund with average return of 7.6% for last 3 years

ABN AMRO Bank Notes

4-CROCI ALPHA PARIS NOTE (Face /Par value $1 million)
Increase in value between 2009 to 2010 - RS 3,186,880

5-Global Healthcare sector notes ( Par value $1 Million)
Increase in value between 2009 to 2010 RS 7,134,345

6.Climate change Note (Par value $1.5 Million)
Increase between 2009 to 2010 RS 7,134,335

Remember when this investment was made,the Real Estate business was getting huge success..The decision by SKMT to invest with HBG was not a speculative play, but a long-term investment based on sound judgment of the market fundamentals in a solid real estate, prime location in Muscat in which HBG itself has committed a substantial amount.

I have shared the details earlier about Harvard and Yale and how they lost so much in their investments in Real Estate during this period..So at least SKMT didnt lose anything compared to these top institutions..

And yes Sir I agree that anybody can ask questions abt SKMH but we should also do some research on issues so that we can raise questions that can bring some positivity to that thing or project. I hope u will give it a read and do some research yourself to see that i have told you everything based on facts and not based on some ill-informed media anchors' opinion.

Thanks for your copy paste. My personal opinion is that questions are still hungry for answers. Have a good evening !

binmahmood

Councller (250+ posts)
If you are raising the question why IK is using SKMH for his politics. Then what is the basis of politics?? For example if he stops using SKMH name then the next question will be to stop using cricket name. And you will ask Asad Umer to stop talking about his accomplishments at Angro as CEO. does it make sense????

Now what if I ask question about Nawaz Shareef for his motorway project? Can he come up with the accounts and the balance sheets????? Can he show us money transfers to Saudi or to London???

No other political leader can show and price transparency.

There is an idiom to be told at situations like this, "Naiki Kar Darya Main Daal" rather then, "Naiki Kar k Murghi Ki Tarah Anda Dene Pe Shor Macha". I appreciate your opinion and so should you, please.

binmahmood

Councller (250+ posts)
only one answer. People give money for SKMH because of IK's credibility. Take IK out of the equation and you cannot run this hospital. He has came up just after 2 hours of these allegations and responded to all the questions.

Now our part. We have seen this kind of ugly campaign against SKMH to discredit IK in politics. PMLN in 1997 played their dirty politics to defame IK and by putting SKMH patients.

Now what if a PTI member want to donate SKMH? Now I am a PTI member and I do donate both PTI and SKMH. because I trust IK. I cannot give it to anyone else because I don't trust anyone else.

PMLN has taken all the accounts from SKMH website. So intention of putting the financial record on website means IK is up for transparency. So I am 100 % about transparency.

Lets just agree to disagree. I donate SKMH for its CAUSE and EXPERTISE: My personal opinion.

binmahmood

Councller (250+ posts)
If all Pakistanis really own SKMH then they should be able to differentiate from political attacks and sincere questions about the management of SKMH in which IK has no role. The person who is really concerned about SKMH would not hold a press conference and ask those questions which he would have easily asked the SKMH Board and found an answer.

It may be your stance but my agreement to this shallow point of view is not necessary, please. We OWN SKMH. We HAVE a right to question any alleged corruption. Forget Khawaja Asif and PMLN. They may be culprits but questions are NOT.