Suspension of NAB Law, Please update the Platelets Level

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
سارے تھال اور پلیٹلیٹز اب پیچھے کے رستے نکل لیۓ۔
یسسسس --- بندیال نے عمران خان کی پچاس کروڑ سے زیادہ کی کرپشن والی شک کو ختم کر دیا جو اس نے اپنے آپ کو بچانے کے لئے بنائی تھی

giphy.gif

RajaRawal111

شاید ٩٠ فیصد عمرانی جاہلوں کو پتا نہ ہو --- پچاس کروڑ والی شک عمران خان نے بنائی تھی اور اس پر عارف علوی نے مہر لگائی تھی -- اور یہ ٢٠٢٠ سے لاگو تھی

Wake up Pak

شاید ٩٠ فیصد عمرانی جاہلوں کو پتا نہ ہو --- پچاس کروڑ والی شک عمران خان نے بنائی تھی اور اس پر عارف علوی نے مہر لگائی تھی -- اور یہ ٢٠٢٠ سے لاگو تھی
Shayad patwari jahiloon ko yeah pata nahi kay yeah case Imran Khan nay kiya tha jo baygherat patwariooon nay apni corruption khatum karnay kay liyay NAB tarameem key thee.

Wake up Pak

Imran Khan had the opportunity to take advantage of the NAB amendments in his two NAB cases namely Tosha Khana and Al Qadir Trust Case. However, he has made a promise to the nation that he will not let these thieves and looters devour the nation's money. As a result, the case was filed in the Supreme Court, and Alhamdulillah, they succeeded today. Now, we will see this gang of PDM thieves in NAB courts and offices Insha Allah.

RajaRawal111

Imran Khan had the opportunity to take advantage of the NAB amendments in his two NAB cases namely Tosha Khana and Al Qadir Trust Case. However, he has made a promise to the nation that he will not let these thieves and looters devour the nation's money. As a result, the case was filed in the Supreme Court, and Alhamdulillah, they succeeded today. Now, we will see this gang of PDM thieves in NAB courts and offices Insha Allah.
That tell all about your mental level and how much you know about the existing situation.
All cases about Shareefs are out of NAB investigation stage and are in trai courts. So trials will be restored.
But your Donkey and his disciples will now start from NAB stage. The real Grinder - And right during Election period. 😁
This is the Gift Bandyal gave to Muneera Mistri
But you 🤪 keep enjoying it for now.

Wake up Pak

That tell all about your mental level and how much you know about the existing situation.
All cases about Shareefs are out of NAB investigation stage and are in trai courts. So trials will be restored.
But your Donkey and his disciples will now start from NAB stage. The real Grinder - And right during Election period. 😁
This is the Gift Bandyal gave to Muneera Mistri

But you 🤪 keep enjoying it for now.
images
😁 😁 😁🤣🤣🤣

Arrest Warrant

Minister (2k+ posts)
😁 Why are you Soooo much angry with me?
What did i do?
I am angry with you?
No, come on! why should I be?
All good my side.
If you ask for it, I would even say, I love you.
because you are the one of fews who talk to me.
I know that must give you a feeling of like, what pak Army feels like.
Its in my nature, 'very deep voice' to deter off ppl like yourself.

Talk to me few days, more, either you would become a psychologist, or maybe "me"

bhaiya mere bhi zindagi ke 2 asool hain.
Gaand 2 logo ko naheen deni, molbio ko aur ISI ko

RajaRawal111

I am angry with you?
No, come on! why should I be?
All good my side.
If you ask for it, I would even say, I love you.
because you are the one of fews who talk to me.
I know that must give you a feeling of like, what pak Army feels like.
Its in my nature, 'very deep voice' to deter off ppl like yourself.

Talk to me few days, more, either you would become a psychologist, or maybe "me"

bhaiya mere bhi zindagi ke 2 asool hain.
Gaand 2 logo ko naheen deni, molbio ko aur ISI ko
Okay, no worries. really appreciate your response. From today on call me "dentonic monkey" Take fkn out as it did not encroach into my slang yet. But I now understand that for you it is just a "sentence enhancer". Nothing bad.
STAY BLESSED AND HAPPY. 🌺

Arrest Warrant

Minister (2k+ posts)
Okay, no worries. really appreciate your response. From today on call me "dentonic monkey" Take fkn out as it did not encroach into my slang yet. But I now understand that for you it is just a "sentence enhancer". Nothing bad.
STAY BLESSED AND HAPPY. 🌺
all your beutiful words, remind me of
If any siginificance like your diginity left, I hope you would never show up no more