Swedish PM's son to flip burgers at McDonald's - This is how they progressed

pak2010

MPA (400+ posts)
Gustaf Reinfeldt, the 18-year-old son of the Swedish prime minister Fredrik Reinfeldt has secured a job at US hamburger chain McDonald's, using his Twitter feed to invite friends in for a grilled patty, according to news website Nyheter24.se

"A little work will be fun! Feels really good," Gustaf, the eldest son to the PM and his wife Filippa Reinfeldt, said on his Twitter feed.

The junior Reinfeldt continued to confirm that he is to ply his trade at the Kungsgatan branch of the global fast-food chain, offering Stockholmers the chance to be served by a member of one of the most well-known families in Swedish society.

"Drop by and have a hamburger," he urged one of his Twitter followers.

Tuesday's announcement of his impending McDonald's employment is not the first time that Gustaf Reinfeldt's online activities have thrust him into the public eye.

In February 2009, he joined a Facebook group "Free The Pirate Bay", taking a highly publicised stand in favour of the controversial founders of the popular file sharing site ahead of their trial for copyright violations.

He is also a member of the Moderate Party's youth league Muf, an organisation which supports the de-criminalisation of file-sharing for private use.

Despite the press attention and possible PR value of having recruiting the PM's son, McDonald's Sweden has played down the significance of the appointment.

"It doesn't matter who you are or what you are called. He is a team member and we don't comment on these things," said Frida Berg at McDonald's Sweden to Nyheter24.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Re: Swedish PM's son to flip burgers at McDonald's.......................this is how they progressed

They should learn how to make great son from Gillani , Zardari and Nawaz Shareef and Pervez Ellahi.

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Swedish PM's son to flip burgers at McDonald's.......................this is how they progressed

Man It looks like ur country is sold to a group of people and if they do anything using the money of the people,They thing they are doing us a favor....One thing is for sure,I am afraid This country has to change Or It wont last long(Allah Na kare).

freshnkool

Minister (2k+ posts)
thats the lesson for the people of pakistan, i live in sweden, thats how a true democracy works,

i was once working in stockholm close to the building where swedish foriegn minster had his office and once i went for a lunch to a nearby resturant and to my surpize the swedish foriegn minster was holding his try and standing in line to get his lunch.

those people who still support, nawaz, zardari, MQM, anp they deserve the hell in which they are living then
they must understand that democracy means equality and justice for everyone

sons of zardari, nawaz, anp THEY LIVE like princes becuase their fathers have looted alot of money

the only pakistani politician who has is a true democrate that is imran khan
once he gets the chance he will inshallah make a pakistan a true democrate country.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Its not really anything to do with democracy. Democracy is a good way of hiding social ills of a white country.

if the father is a prime minister, I am sure he is rich, because poor do not become PM's. Its a shame that 18 yo with rich parents will have to flip burgers. Whats the money for then?

its like rich parents in north America kick their 18 yo out because 'now we cant support, go to hell, get outta here. The million dollars we have saved is for me and your mom. Now scram'. Despite rich parents a teen ager has to pound pavement and look for a chicken shack to sleep in. If you cant spend $ on your family, where can you?

When a gora country does the worst thing, Pakis take that as a divine action, and when a Paki keeps his family together and spends $ on their older children, they become backwards. Pakis need to stop getting impressed of every little things gora folks do. THINK FIRST

The 18yo Swedish kid working in a restaurant while parents enjoying big $, is not something to be proud of, its all the shame actually.

That kid will not help or even visit the PM when the PM is in bed waiting for Izraeel (as).

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Gustaf Reinfeldt, the 18-year-old son of the Swedish prime minister Fredrik Reinfeldt has secured a job at US hamburger chain McDonald's, using his Twitter feed to invite friends in for a grilled patty, according to news website Nyheter24.se

"A little work will be fun! Feels really good," Gustaf, the eldest son to the PM and his wife Filippa Reinfeldt, said on his Twitter feed.

The junior Reinfeldt continued to confirm that he is to ply his trade at the Kungsgatan branch of the global fast-food chain, offering Stockholmers the chance to be served by a member of one of the most well-known families in Swedish society.

"Drop by and have a hamburger," he urged one of his Twitter followers.

Tuesday's announcement of his impending McDonald's employment is not the first time that Gustaf Reinfeldt's online activities have thrust him into the public eye.

In February 2009, he joined a Facebook group "Free The Pirate Bay", taking a highly publicised stand in favour of the controversial founders of the popular file sharing site ahead of their trial for copyright violations.

He is also a member of the Moderate Party's youth league Muf, an organisation which supports the de-criminalisation of file-sharing for private use.

Despite the press attention and possible PR value of having recruiting the PM's son, McDonald's Sweden has played down the significance of the appointment.

"It doesn't matter who you are or what you are called. He is a team member and we don't comment on these things," said Frida Berg at McDonald's Sweden to Nyheter24.

It is nothin to be proud of, it is something to be ashamed of as Gazoo said. I know if i am PM i wouldn't want them flipping burgers in some McDonalds...

crankthskunk

thats the lesson for the people of pakistan, i live in sweden, thats how a true democracy works,

i was once working in stockholm close to the building where swedish foriegn minster had his office and once i went for a lunch to a nearby resturant and to my surpize the swedish foriegn minster was holding his try and standing in line to get his lunch.

those people who still support, nawaz, zardari, MQM, anp they deserve the hell in which they are living then
they must understand that democracy means equality and justice for everyone

sons of zardari, nawaz, anp THEY LIVE like princes becuase their fathers have looted alot of money

the only pakistani politician who has is a true democrate that is imran khan
once he gets the chance he will inshallah make a pakistan a true democrate country.

Bro, Don't worry about these people, they would never understand. They do not understand the difference between right and wrong. For them their parties and in some cases their personal liking of certain personalities are more important. Even if you present mountain of evidence against the people they hold dear, they still wouldn't accept it. Even if their own two eyes see the evidence they still would pretend it is not true.

Pakistanis hold on to absurd notions, for them lying, killing, stealing, betraying your own country is absolutely of no consequence.

God bless Pakistan, Pakistanis don't deserve it.

crankthskunk

Man It looks like ur country is sold to a group of people and if they do anything using the money of the people,They thing they are doing us a favor....One thing is for sure,I am afraid This country has to change Or It wont last long(Allah Na kare).

Agreed, but do you think anyone is learning? Every one seems to give Pakistan and Pakistanis a favour, what about your duty to your country and the society? These people are not in power because they have fallen from the skies. There is whole brigade which support them, vote them to come in to power.

You should cry on the ignorance and mentality of those ignorant. They are throwing Pakistan to the dogs for their own benefits.