Syed Zaid Hamid in Tehran Peace Conference

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
A great change is on the way......

May be after this Eid Ul Fittar...

khanpanni

Minister (2k+ posts)
The world peace can be acquired through dialogue ? What man proposes Allah disposes, there great game will unite the other powers ?

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
zaid hamid is a loyal and honest pakistani, mostly people disagree with him due to his arrogant and emotional attitude otherwise his thoughts are to the point and realistic

janbazali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
zaid hamid is a loyal and honest pakistani, mostly people disagree with him due to his arrogant and emotional attitude otherwise his thoughts are to the point and realistic

and this attitude is because of his love for the nation and Ummah,

Allah un per apna karam jari rakhay

A true patriot

dildada

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Yes you are right but this change contains biggest bloodshed of whole human history!!!

Be Prepare for it.

The coming Hajj has very important significance.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think after Eid ul fitr Zaid HAMID will waive Pakistani Flag in New Delhi & Washington, so start applauding in advance............(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap).....;););)

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I think after Eid ul fitr Zaid HAMID will waive Pakistani Flag in New Delhi & Washington, so start applauding in advance............(clap)(clap)(clap).....;)

ریڈیو پاکستان نیو دہلی سے ہونے والی اناونسمنٹ میں ایک یہ بھی ہو گی کہ سیاست پی کے والے سارے تھانیداروں کو لائن خاضر کرکے او ایس ڈی لگا دیا گیا ہے. اب سعودی شرطے ان کی جگہ کنٹرول سنبھالیں گے

:):):):):)................;););)...............:(:(:(..............................(serious):13:(serious):13:(serious)

Wadaich

When U untie the d.o.g.s and make the humans vulnerable then attitude like Zaid Hamid is understandable. In our Aslaaf see the character of Hazrat Umar (R.A) whose sword was alway naked for the munafqeen and traitors within.

Wadaich

I hope, and it seems to me as if both the Shia and Sunni by the grace of Allah (SWT) and in the love of Nabi-e-Kareem (at least a single point agenda) may come on the same footing to counter the united terror storm caused by Satanic forces. May Allah (SWT) eradicate the "Bughz" and "Keena" from our minds and hearts.

I hope Tehran like conferences keep on going. May Allah (SWT) Tehran conference be a fresh breeze in the age of suffocation. (Ameen)

Last edited: