T 20 Pakistan got trashed by England

G

What has happened to pakistani cricket team, they are losing like crazy, I hope they win by netherlands this is the last chance for them oterwise they will be out from tournament.

hnuter555

MPA (400+ posts)
Ha Ha HA it happens when safarish takes over merit and politics become main decsions maker instead of pride of country like why they did not selected imran nazir , abdul razzak and rana naved top t20 players . lets forget that why they dont played sohail tanver top t20 ipl player and dont forget why they did not bring rawalpindi express just for thier own politics shame on all of them this bloody ejaz butt baba ji should now go to retirement home and rest and leave cricket to some one young and dynamic may be asif iqbal or ramez raja or [imran] khan

lets hope they beat holland to save us some pride left in us overseas
long live pakistan ameen

security

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Hunter ur right ... safarishi kely gey to aisa hee ho ga ... shame on pcb .main to soch raha hoo cricket matches ab mat deka karoo :P ..next match pakistan ka holland sy hai , main nahi dekoo ga , kia pata holland pakistan ko harra dey :( ....i think england k sath pakistan ka match fix tha :lol: .bhai sab dua karo pakistan next round mein jaye and ye cup b jeety ameen

IMKKK

Minister (2k+ posts)
Chairman PCB Ijaz butt is a business partner of defence minister Ch. Ahmed mukhtar so what can you expact.
AHMED MUKHTAR+IJAZ BUTT= SATYANAAS [rehman-malik] [taseer] [fozia] [zardari] [altaf] [musharaf] [fazl]

abdulhaseeb23

MPA (400+ posts)
Brother when the Player like Imran Nazir and Abdul Razzaq are sitting out who are the special T20 player and who is playing in place of them Ahmed Shahzad & Yasir Arafat than this thing happen with Pakistan again and again... if the politics will stay in Pakistan Cricket then Cricket will be same like a Hockey

rufntuf

Voter (50+ posts)
i dont know why people are saying that iman nazir wasn't in team abdul razzaq wasn't in team, it was all about giving the favour to the host team. and younis khan's interview at the end "t20 is not all about fours and sixes its all about staying on screen(crease)" well we never saw any point in the whole game where we can say they even tried. and with the wet ball, it is always in the favour of batting team.
now the host team is in final and i dont think so pakistan can make it into the next round.
Allah help pakistani team.