Tablighi Jamaat ( Pakistan ) Amazing Effort

PAINDO

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Simple-JazakAllah-Card-2.jpg

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
so if you have a beard youre a muslim?

of course not..keeping beard is sunnat...i find that men who convert to islam or have returned back to islam after a long time are much more likely to have beards...same goes for a women's hijab..i think these people try their best at following the religion as they have been recently given hidayat...

Humi

is it just me or hasnt the number of well known pakistanis returning back to islam increased recently?

Doctorplato

Councller (250+ posts)
Kion bhai cricket khelna awr parindon ki tarah singing kar ke khushalkhani se logo ko khush krna gunaah hai?
Dawat-e-Tableegh Zindabad

Essey nai Mere Bhaii Essay kehna Chahyeh k Gunahaar Banda apne Gunahon per Nadim ho ker Apne Allah k pass Chala ...................

Humi

Aap kahan gayee thee Islam se? Aw kion gayee thee? Awr anay janay ka safar kaisa raha? :)

i am not a well known pakistani..:lol:...but since you asked, i went towards athiesm as I was never taught much about islam in my childhood so it was easy to lose faith and the safar was fine..:)

Doctorplato

Councller (250+ posts)
Hmm very nice...from atheism to theism is a great journey but from atheism to radicalism and superficiality is a sad one. I hope you keep your guard between the two extremes. Because you went to atheism and then back I consider you an extraordinary person. Someone who has the courage to test the limits of his/her mind. I would therefore hope your ideal of religion is deeper than the ordinary, and more SPI-RITUAL-ISTIC rather than RITUAL-ISTIC (something the Tablighees promote)
i am not a well known pakistani..:lol:...but since you asked, i went towards athiesm as I was never taught much about islam in my childhood so it was easy to lose faith and the safar was fine..:)