Tagging Members Onto A Thread On Siasat.pk

Waseem

Staff member
Do you have friends on siasat.pk or someone, you want to discuss an issue or maybe a debate. You can quickly tag a member, the member will get an instant notification. You will see tagging option on top of every thread.

Please Follow these Step:

b2cecea63ac0536c1f1a3a1faf3ba2cd.jpg

622d8f9733dfdad4cd08057b3b00e999.jpg

All your tagging history will be saved in your profile under tagged

f71b550ef76ca9187d6d5cddfc6672d5.jpg

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)
I was thinking of posting a suggestion about Mod Alert button on each post of a thread so that if someone uses inappropriate language then any member could alert moderator. It could help mods to concentrate on problematic threads but I guess using this option we could achieve the same.

Waseem

Staff member
I was thinking of posting a suggestion about Mod Alert button on each post of a thread so that if someone uses inappropriate language then any member could alert moderator. It could help mods to concentrate on problematic threads but I guess using this option we could achieve the same.

There is already an option to alert moderators, and a lot of members help us by reporting threads and posts. please see this thread.

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthread.php?34711-How-to-Report-a-Thread-or-Post

Hafiz Rashid

Comments on PTI, the newly born ISI Supported party by using youth fake revolution:

Humbly request to Imran Khan who said this is youth's party, please tell me is this your youth --- Faiz timon /( fake degree holder) , zafar iqbal waraich ( wazira e mumlikat in Musaraf's govt. where is your youth or this is true the people who sacrifies for you in the last 15 years leaving you one by one like naib prisedent of PTI khyber pakhtunkha against joining sardar skinder bosan family's joined PTI or dr shaireen mazareen thinking to resign against your stance about status co like shah mahmood or many mores. Pls imran tells us what sort of pitch you want to play like ISI or youth ( which is mentioned above like status co.

sok

Senator (1k+ posts)
A few people have tagged me and it pops up a notification every time. I do not want to be tagged. what do I do?