Tajziyaa - 27th July 2011 - Khawaja Saad Rafique & Qamar Zaman Kaira - Imran's Opponents on Imran Kh

cashkash

MPA (400+ posts)
aaik ghanga sala aaik ghanga sab ghangoon ko heegra bana deeta hai ,ghanga ghangoon ko defend nahi karay ga to kia karay ga .but good words from saad rafique for our hero imran

Killthecorrupts

Senator (1k+ posts)
I dont understand what this idiot anchor is trying to prove.

Brother they have nothing to prove. The only problem is the rating. These programs are loosing viewership, means they are loosing business. One program on Imran Khan gives them business which they can't get form the whole month's program.

Inshallah you will soon see this (cry) baby disappearing from TV screen.

asmirza

Senator (1k+ posts)
How cheap he is........
Kise aik sawal ka jawab jesa yeh paid naam nihad frengee style anchor cha rha tha nhi mil ska.
Logic ar calculation k beghair sirf tamasha lgana cha rha hai. Fity Moun Tera K u t y anchoraaaaaaaaaaaa
haroon rasheed imran ki ta,areef kare to great jo tanqeed kare to paid,naamnihad.besharmi ki koi hadd hoti hai phir wo pagal budha bhi i k ka paid hua.tumhara ISI ka bacha jamoora&internet party ka leader always bhonkta hai,galian deta hai ab jawab bhi to waisa hi aiga.kh.saad always great,decent

asmirza

Senator (1k+ posts)
Brother they have nothing to prove. The only problem is the rating. These programs are loosing viewership, means they are loosing business. One program on Imran Khan gives them business which they can't get form the whole month's program.

Inshallah you will soon see this (cry) baby disappearing from TV screen.
and imran will disappear from politics INSHA ALLAH in next elections(if he cotinues to bark against pmln)

jony1

MPA (400+ posts)
I am sorry but this is not way of talking. He thinks that he is very intellegent and will be popular this way. Nooo way. He is soon going to excuse of his stupid behaive. It just seems people who are his guests and are more aware of public then him. Any Pakistani polititions knows that he will creat problem in Pakistan believe me. If he will not stop this non sense it will not be bareable for long time. Who can deny Imran khan fame in Pakistan and abroad. THis guy grownup in uk and think that its all ok in Pakistan too but he will soon get to know pakistan nation reaction.

salaudin

Senator (1k+ posts)
Yeh program ka anchor ha ya Dramay baaz ??? mara mashwara ha anchor ko keh agar aadakari karna ha to Film men kaam lay loo !!!
bardasht bhi karna mushkil tha is shaqs ko to ....

QADIANITRUTH

Senator (1k+ posts)
I conclude that I have seen my first and last show of Tajziya.. thanks to this pea brain / arrogant idiot host.

universal007

MPA (400+ posts)
PML N is the only party who can save pakistan.only pmln can stop pakistan from bilawal bhutto next prime minister.
The game is already planned.
Imran ,musharraf,q league ,ppp all together on one plateform, and PML N on other side.
if people want to save paksitan then they should see and get united on PML N plateform,otherwise next govt would be even worst.
imran khan is being as a weapon against nawaz sharif and his bosses have given him this agenda to divide pmln vote bank so ppp,q league and bilawal can be next prime minister.imran khan is only helping his bosses so bilawal can be next prime minister

sameer317

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I think they try to make a joint program With MQM And PMLN and other with IK but Imran khan have the policy to not attend such kind of program so IK refuse him and he is now saying IK run away he is try to clever but he is not am i right ?

universal007

MPA (400+ posts)
please not the following for all those people who consider imran as an angel:-

1. i never said nawaz sharif is angel and i never said he hasnt done any mistakes.if i talked about PML N it is just keeping in view the game plan of zardari and co which is to make Bilawal next prime minister and they only see pml n in their way and other than their is no party in a position to block them and what imran khan is doing is to attempt to divide vote bank so the advantage goes to zardari

2....let me count his mistakes for your information 1.support Musharraf and his Marshall law 2.Support Musharraf on his Refrendum. 3.withdrawl of case against altaf hussain on the basis of personal interests since MQM went to usa court on sitta white case ,usa court issued summons to imran khan and in return imran did bargaining with mqm and withdraw that case from london and mqm did that from usa.

4.If tayryyan khan was his daughter by mistake why he did the punishment to nation.we live in west and we know the politicians here can not deny such a thing.

5.On NICL case especially Monis Elahi ,he never said a word .i would be thankful if you give me any weblink or reference of any of his speech in which he talked about it.

6.On Raymond David Issue,he met with American ambassedor 1 day before the release of Raymond Davis,why he did not give any details of that meeting at all ,when asked about it.

7.The way he criticize Nawaz sharif which is fine and self evident...but why he didnt make obvious statesments on Abbottabad issue,on Karachi issue of mehran base and innocent killings .

8.where was he hidden on the day of long march when judges were restored.

9.According to him he did not take part in last general elections b/c chief justice was not restored...but why did he run away from elections after the restoration of judges ,especially in kashmir elections,in gilgit baltistan elections,and many by elections recently.As he does not believe in democracy and he and Musharraf are quite same natured person.

10.why he did not deny telephone contacts with Musharraf when asked in 11th hour prgramme by wasim badami...He did deny meeting but he did not deny telephone contacts .why he keeps dogs when dogs are not allowed in islam to keep at home and further he accepted in the same programme that his dog and mushraff dogs are brothers....what sort of statements are these.

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
Excellent Saad Raifq and Waseem. ****** kay mun pay baar baar chapairain....hahahahaa......LOL..... I hate this anchor...pata nahi kahan say wapis aaya hai.....he is a paid anchor....an idiot and Musharaf worshipper. But was great to see how everyone was united against his shaitani agenda. I wish our politicians become like this....if all our politicians become sincere and united, this bloodhound like Army, PPP, Lota Party (PMLQ ofcourse ;)) and baighairat and ghaddar party (APML, ANP) cannot do anything at all......

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
hahahaha, ....i loved this program.....coz of the unity between Saad Rafiq and Waseem. If I were in place of this IDIOT GUNJ* actor, I would totally leave journalism........

can't stop laughing....i was waiting for this day when the politicians target this idiot......bohat aaaaaalaaaa.....:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

LIAR --- only 67 votes...not thousands......

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
I will never see a such worst political show before.

Do you like the shows where politicians are fighting with each other in loud voices and doing nura kushti?? This was a great show where an idiot anchor was slapped by politican's unity and decency. This is how it should be.

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
You knowledge is very weak and speculative. As you have laid out all these points, before someone spends so much time to improve your information, why don't u spend some more time research each and every item below?

Also, for your very kind information, Bilal cannot become PM for next 12+ years if not more. There is a minimum age for PMship.

please not the following for all those people who consider imran as an angel:-

1. i never said nawaz sharif is angel and i never said he hasnt done any mistakes.if i talked about PML N it is just keeping in view the game plan of zardari and co which is to make Bilawal next prime minister and they only see pml n in their way and other than their is no party in a position to block them and what imran khan is doing is to attempt to divide vote bank so the advantage goes to zardari

2....let me count his mistakes for your information 1.support Musharraf and his Marshall law 2.Support Musharraf on his Refrendum. 3.withdrawl of case against altaf hussain on the basis of personal interests since MQM went to usa court on sitta white case ,usa court issued summons to imran khan and in return imran did bargaining with mqm and withdraw that case from london and mqm did that from usa.

4.If tayryyan khan was his daughter by mistake why he did the punishment to nation.we live in west and we know the politicians here can not deny such a thing.

5.On NICL case especially Monis Elahi ,he never said a word .i would be thankful if you give me any weblink or reference of any of his speech in which he talked about it.

6.On Raymond David Issue,he met with American ambassedor 1 day before the release of Raymond Davis,why he did not give any details of that meeting at all ,when asked about it.

7.The way he criticize Nawaz sharif which is fine and self evident...but why he didnt make obvious statesments on Abbottabad issue,on Karachi issue of mehran base and innocent killings .

8.where was he hidden on the day of long march when judges were restored.

9.According to him he did not take part in last general elections b/c chief justice was not restored...but why did he run away from elections after the restoration of judges ,especially in kashmir elections,in gilgit baltistan elections,and many by elections recently.As he does not believe in democracy and he and Musharraf are quite same natured person.

10.why he did not deny telephone contacts with Musharraf when asked in 11th hour prgramme by wasim badami...He did deny meeting but he did not deny telephone contacts .why he keeps dogs when dogs are not allowed in islam to keep at home and further he accepted in the same programme that his dog and mushraff dogs are brothers....what sort of statements are these.

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
PML N is the only party who can save pakistan.only pmln can stop pakistan from bilawal bhutto next prime minister.
The game is already planned.
Imran ,musharraf,q league ,ppp all together on one plateform, and PML N on other side.
if people want to save paksitan then they should see and get united on PML N plateform,otherwise next govt would be even worst.
imran khan is being as a weapon against nawaz sharif and his bosses have given him this agenda to divide pmln vote bank so ppp,q league and bilawal can be next prime minister.imran khan is only helping his bosses so bilawal can be next prime minister

Why don't ur leaders ask their party people to resign for National and Provincial assemblies???? That could easily wipe out PPP coz PPP is in bad shape right now. PML(N) can make the elections happen in 60-90 days/... what's the issue?? Can you explain??

universal007

MPA (400+ posts)
TO MJZAFAR,
why should they resign from the parliment.People have given them mandate .This is democracy and it has to run.let the process continue and let the people realize by themselves so they think again before voting next time.
Imran talk about resigning b/c in 2 elections he only won 1 seat so it means people have rejected him twice and in 3rd election he got scared b/c he know his position .
chief justice was an excuse if not why his party did not contest election in kashmir,gilgit baltisitan and many by elections.
imran khan may not win himself from mianwali where he played niazi card