Talat Hussain: There is no PTI Wave

Pakistan90210

MPA (400+ posts)
Oops like you I got you pissed F*ck face. I'm glad cuz u ain't sh*t. Shrimps like you are cut short on streets. Do you kiss your mom and daughter with this pouty mouth? Where trash comes out. What do you take to get a better sleep?
Justifying illegal killing, kidnapping and working above the law are traits of ISI and its like. Why in the world you loved generals think they have anymore right on the country than 22 Million people? Get a life lover you ain't convincing anyone Here.
Your cover is busted * we all know how corrupt the military and ISI are. PERIOD. End of story

Long before you, there was one who said "may khatarnak hojaoo ga", where is he today?

these exact delusions destroyed you and your party and yet you continue to live with them. Now, thats one miserable life.

Rizwan2009

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
طلعت حسین پر انور مقصود نے ایک ٹؤئیٹ کی تھی کہ طلعت حسین کی مثال ایک ایسے شخص کی سی ہے جو کسی ڈاکٹر سے انجیکشن لگانا سیکھ کر محلے میں اپنی ڈاکٹر کی دوکان کھول لے

Pakistan90210

MPA (400+ posts)
طلعت حسین پر انور مقصود نے ایک ٹؤئیٹ کی تھی کہ طلعت حسین کی مثال ایک ایسے شخص کی سی ہے جو کسی ڈاکٹر سے انجیکشن لگانا سیکھ کر محلے میں اپنی ڈاکٹر کی دوکان کھول لے

Anwar Maqsood is a Comedian
Talat Hussain is a Journalist
Imran Khan is a Cricketer
Nawaz Sharif is a Politician

You see, what happens when you use your old shaggy balls to think something which you have no knowledge or experience????? you end in Adiala sniffing own shit 24/7 in a 6x4 cell 🤣😃😁😄

Respect

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
There is NO PTI Wave. And Yet You getting paid to post on the forums? Why? What is your worry about whether there is a wave or NOT?
There is a wave and you were hired by ISI to just spread lies online.
Come on dude we aren't that stupid.
He is not ISI, he has always had an issue with IK and has supported PML N

Wicked

MPA (400+ posts)
Long before you, there was one who said "may khatarnak hojaoo ga", where is he today?

these exact delusions destroyed you and your party and yet you continue to live with them. Now, thats one miserable life.
My party is 20 millions of Pakistani nation. I'm leaving 2 millions of patwaris. I don't car where is whoever you are referring to. As a nation our goal/visoon extends beyond winning elections, politics. Our goal is prosperity of this nation freedom of speech and religion. And this can,t materialize until the crooked generlas are brought under rule of Law and ISI is barred from conducting illegal operations inside Pakisatan.
Just learned that there is no point in wasting time with you. However, I will always debunk your propaganda posts.

Lubnakhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
According to this vlog , not processing all the votes will also be a strategy to make NS win.

MADdoo

Minister (2k+ posts)
ye journalist ni, ye khunsi auntian hain, jin ko apni sokan se jalan hoti hai, isko Imran Khan se aese jalan hai jese is kuttay ki okaat PM ki thee.

Pakcola

Senator (1k+ posts)
After visiting nationwide electoral constituencies, Syed Talat Hussain takes a broad risky analysis and publicly concludes that "unlike promoted by PTI on social media, there is no PTI wave"

Ofcourse, we know that Operation Great Reset is in progress to be completed on Feb 09 in order to reverse engineering of 2018

Lets revisit his analysis of Feb 09 🤣, so hold your potty mouths

Talat was the first journalist who identified results stoppage and RTS down live on 2018 election night by establishment. He lost his job and faced 4 years of unemployment for speaking truth to the powers.

TERI KANPAIN TAANG RAHI HAI YEHI PROOF HAI LEHAR KA

Azpir

MPA (400+ posts)
You atacked gates of GHQ because some YouTuber in UK told you that there are Khamosh Mujahideen waiting to accompany you to PM Office. No, I wnt call you stupid. I will call you brainwashed innocents
You lil fukin tout...misleading ppl. It was a false flag operation and 2nd GHQ gate isn't damn Holy land. Fuqr

abuomarsheikh

Councller (250+ posts)
You atacked gates of GHQ because some YouTuber in UK told you that there are Khamosh Mujahideen waiting to accompany you to PM Office. No, I wnt call you stupid. I will call you brainwashed innocents
its all done by your isi how is it possible to go in army colonies and sensitive areas its 100% insider job your false propaganda machine