Talibaat of Jamia Hafsa and LIES of Religious Fanatics

mehwish_ali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Now Musharraf Gone, and Iftikhar Chauhdary is Chief Justice.

I believe now Time has come where I ask this Question to those respectable members of this Forum who always accused Mussahraf for the killing of hundreds of Talibaat of Jamia Hafsa during Operation Silence.

Please Provide us with LIST of those 100s of Missing Talibaat

Right Wing Media people like Hamid Mir, Irfan Saddiqi, Auria Jan Maqbool, Dr. Shahid Masood (.... and lot of others) did non-stop propaganda against Musharraf that he is a KILLER of hundreds of Talibaat of Jamia Hafsa during Operation Silence.

But you know what, although they wrote a lot of fictious stories, based on fictious Talibaat of Jamia, but NONE of them gave a Single Real Name of any character of these Stories.

Up till now I have not seen any LIST of these 100s of Missing Talibaat (along with their non-deniable details like Name, Address, Registered Roll Number in Jamia Hafsa etc.)

There are hundreds of Websites run by these Religious schools and by thousands of their supporters. But none of them has published up till now the List of these 100s of Missing Talibaat who have allegedly been killed brutally by Musharraf during Operation Silence.

And if there is any such list, and I don't know about them, then please let us know here and provide us with the link. Thanks.

mcuk2001

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Any List Of Missing Talibaat Of Jamia Hafsa?

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEVRAJlrr6U[/video]

Jury

Also appeal to all the parties, who were shedding crocodile tears 2 years ago, that there workers killed on 12th May, 2007. Please issue the list of there killed workers. MQM published there workers list within 48 hours after 12th May, 2007.

(1) Rizwan Shamim s/o Shamim-Ullah [Urdu Speaking]

H. No.1/754 Shah Faisal, Colony No.1, Karachi

(2) Babar Changazee s/o Jamil Khan [Urdu Speaking]

F. No. B-31 Cosmos Plaza, Block16, F.B.Area, Karachi

(3) Umar Rehma s/o Gul Faraz [Pushto Speaking]

UC-1, Muzaffar Colony, Landhi, Karachi,

Mohall Kandogey, P.O. Dist Deer, NWFP

(4) Sayda Khan s/o Qader Khan [Pushto Speaking]

B-485, Muzaffar Colony, Landhi, Karachi

Village Jummo, Shahi Khel, Dist, Kohat, NWFP

(5) Irshan Khan Malang s/o Abdul Malook [Pushto Speaking]

D Area, Street 19 Future, Colony Landhi, Karachi

Village Ajmera, P.O. Dist, Budgram, NWFP

(6) Jahanzaib s/o Iftikhar Ahmed [Urdu Speaking]

H. No. D-2/18, Saud Abad, Malir Tanki Market, Karachi

(7) Shahbaz Khan s/o Ghulam Mustafa [Pushto Speaking]

H. No. RZ-108 Al-Hayder , Society Alnoor Pakwan, Centre Drig Road, Karachi

Hari Pur Hazara

(8) Aslam Pervez s/o Habib [Urdu Speaking]

H. No. 93, Sector 7-C, Orangi Town, Karachi

(9) Ghulam Sarwer s/o Yar Mohammad [Panjabi Speaking]

Chodhry Mohammad Din, Village, Pangriyo, Badin

(10) Sakhi Rehman s/o Darvesh Khan [Pushto Speaking]

H. No. D-324, Pahar Gang, Q-North Nazimabad, Karachi

(11) Raja M. Altaf s/o Noor Ullah [Kashmiri Speaking]

F. No. Q-510, Iqra, B-17, Complex Gulistan-e-Johar

Village Behri, Muzaffarabad

(12) Mansoor Ahmed s/o Saeed Ahmed [Urdu Speaking]

K-180, Qasba Colony UC8, Site Town, Karachi

(13) Abdul Ghafoor s/o Abdul Hamid [Pushto Speaking]

H.No. 10, Street 14, Jamali, Village, Gadap Town. Khi

Quetta, Balochistan

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)

@ Zainabia:-
I think there is no such list exists.
Look in the following and get acquainted with the real fact.
Slide the video upto 4:13 for the topic of your interest.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgi1FL1Pru4[/video]

Ref: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgi1FL1Pru4

the fag could only say this now, i live in islamabad and I have seen the young children being bulldozed into the ground. Allah may please burn him in hell and give him a dogs death.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)

aliazim2000 said:
the fag could only say this now, i live in islamabad and I have seen the young children being bulldozed into the ground. Allah may please burn him in hell and give him a dogs death.

Cursing someone will not solve the puzzle. If any one has a list of those bulldozed children and their heirs, then please provide it to the public or even go to the court and ask the justice. Courts are now free of any pressure.
Where are the parents of those students? Why they are not being approached by the media especially Hamid Mir and Ansar Abbasi?
We want real facts to come out. If Musharraf is responsible then he has to face the consequences here in this world and the world hereafter.
That's it.Simple

abdulhaseeb23

MPA (400+ posts)

to...

PakPatriot1, mcuk2001, zainabia, jury,

all of your answer are in the same video which is post by mcuk2001 ya that is true

hum dhekhein gai aur sirf hum nahi balke tum bhi bhi dhekoo gai

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)

abdulhaseeb23 said:
to...

all of your answer are in the same video which is post by mcuk2001 ya that is true

Hum bhi dekhein ge khawabon mein
@ AbdulHaseeb
Keep dreaming

Musharraf's own advisors admit that their loss in the elections in the Pindi, ISlamabad area was because of the lal masjid issue. Having seen such a massacre I am surprised someone would defend the killing of children. I don't care about the maulvi's, they would have surrendered anyway in some days if u would have cut their water supplies, their electricity and their gas, but creating a hysteria in the international media just to passify the CJ issue by launching a war in the capital was pathetic.

mirchi

Councller (250+ posts)

PakPatriot1 said:
@ Zainabia:-
I think there is no such list exists.
Look in the following and get acquainted with the real fact.
Slide the video upto 4:13 for the topic of your interest.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgi1FL1Pru4[/video]

Ref: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgi1FL1Pru4

The most liar person of Pakistan. In an interview Hamid Mir, who interviewed Musharraf several times, said that Musharraf was the most liar
of all politicians.

Jury

In an article HAMID MIR wrote, that some militants of LAL MASJID went to TALIBAN.
When this was mentioned by FOUZIA WAHAB in CAPITAL TALK. Hamid Mir has no answer. Just by saying of people of HAMID MIR caliber, that, MUSHARRAF is a lier, he will not.

Hamid Mir is the person who took 2 times interview of OSAMA BIN LADEN, when he was working in DAILY USAF. DAILY USAF is same category as DAILY UMMAT, JASARAT, TAKBEER, etc. OSAMA BIN LADEN was not so dumb, that, he would select HAMID MIR for giving interview, not single but 2 times. How it is possible that OSAMA interview was not arranged by the agencies, like CIA, ISI, etc. OSAMA was not stupid, to give interview to journalist like HAMID MIR instead of giving inerview to FOX NEWS, CNN, BBS, ALJAZIRA or even Pakistani media like, JUNG, DAWN, the NEWS.

images

images

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)

I am still saying:

Where are the parents of those students? Why they are not being approached by the media especially Hamid Mir and Ansar Abbasi?
We want real facts to come out. If Musharraf is responsible then he has to face the consequences here in this world and the world hereafter.
That's it.Simple

abdulhaseeb23

MPA (400+ posts)

jab paksitan nahi bana tha tab bhi loog yahi khete thee keep dreaming

aur aik baat app apne zehan ki notebook mein likh ker save kerlo ke jab app ais cheez ko khawab mein dhekien tu ksi sai khaiye gaa ke woh app ko aik chamat lagae takke app ko andaza ho jae ke jo kuch app dehk rahe hoo woh khawab nahi hai

mehwish_ali

aliazim2000 said:

This is a strange man with the most stupid arguments that I seldom watch.

He has such powers that he was miles away some where in Islamabad and was able to see through these Powers that Pak Army Commandos were not fighting with the Terrorists but they were Bulldozing the LaL Mosque.

The stupidity has no limits. Jamia Hafsa was not bulldozed the first day, but there was fight on first day till all the Dirty Terrorists were killed. Then came the Media and all others. Only after that the illegally usurped building of Jamia Hafsa was bulldozed (and Lal Mosque building was no bulldozed).

So, this person has the super natural Powers of seeing such things and then to make the idiotic accusation that all these 100s of Missing Talibaat were bulldozed by Pak Commandos on the first day.
But despite these super natural Powers, he is unable to present the List of these 100s of Missing Talibaat up till now [along with whole Right Wing Media Thugs like Hamid Mir, Shahid Masood, Ansar Abbasi and millions of these Right Wing Supporters].

So, question remains, where is the list of these alleged 100s of Bulldozed Talibaat? You people die continuous Non-Stop Propaganda about missing of 100s of Talibaat, why then you people are unable to present their names?

So, Musharraf lost elections due to all this Propaganda of 100s of missing Talibaat. But the Truth and Fact remained there.... Where is this list Please?

mehwish_ali

abdulhaseeb23 said:
jab paksitan nahi bana tha tab bhi loog yahi khete thee keep dreaming

aur aik baat app apne zehan ki notebook mein likh ker save kerlo ke jab app ais cheez ko khawab mein dhekien tu ksi sai khaiye gaa ke woh app ko aik chamat lagae takke app ko andaza ho jae ke jo kuch app dehk rahe hoo woh khawab nahi hai

Your dreams are BATIL ones and are like the same dreams that Maulana Ghazi saw where (naudobillah) Rasool (saw) came to him and gave him glad tidings of Shahadath. But real interpretation of these Dreams we already saw when this cursed Ghazi was fleeing in Burqas. And then he made so many of same lame excuses as you people are making like it is Wajib in Islam to save your life, and then he changed and said i was going to Mehsud Taliban to discuss, and then again changed and said he wanted to do negotiations with Eijaz-ul-Haq bla bla bla.

Your Dreams are BATIL ones and you are blaming others for being Killers without any proofs. Just tell us .... Where is this List Please?

Jury

abdulhaseeb23 said:
to...

Plz, When we'll see the list of those who were killed because of RIGHT WING POLITICS.

This LAL MASJID DRAMA had been happening for months. Why CJ iftikhar Chudhry didn't take sumitomo action against GHAZI BROTHERS, when they abducted CHINESE, and AUNTY SHAMIM. At that time CJ IFTIKHAR CHUDHRY was taking sumitomo action against veritable prices, traffic jams, etc. Was he waiting the signal from someone? When caos happened then he take sumitomo action. What a man is he?

You are talking as if you were fighting with the army during that operation. The fact is and remains that I live less than 10 minutes away in F-6, Islamabad. What I have observed is my own experience and if you call feeling bad over killing of children stupid then that explains it.

As for the list I suggest contact Jamia Hafsa. I don't support any religious monarch like The maulana but at the same time I am against killing of civilians.

And learn to read english my friend, I said they bulldozed martyred children into the ground, not bulldozed the mosque.

mcuk2001

Senator (1k+ posts)

PakPatriot1 said:
abdulhaseeb23 said:
to...

Hum bhi dekhein ge khawabon mein
@ AbdulHaseeb
Keep dreaming

Abh Too Khawab He Reh Gay Hain Daikhney Koo

mehwish_ali

aliazim2000 said:
You are talking as if you were fighting with the army during that operation. The fact is and remains that I live less than 10 minutes away in F-6, Islamabad. What I have observed is my own experience and if you call feeling bad over killing of children stupid then that explains it.

As for the list I suggest contact Jamia Hafsa. I don't support any religious monarch like The maulana but at the same time I am against killing of civilians.

And learn to read english my friend, I said they bulldozed martyred children into the ground, not bulldozed the mosque.

It seems that Your spiritual powers are on Increase.

First I thought it was limited to watching the building, but now it has increased to the power of watching things which were happening inside the Buildings (i.e. Army using the Bulldozers inside the mosque building and you watching it from F-6 Islamabad, which is 10 minutes away from it.

There is no limits to such stupid arguments which are miles away from being even considered as any proof.

And this stupid claim aside, even if these 100s of Talibaat have been bulldozed, then still question remains there: "Where is the LIST"?

zainabia,

I guess you are quite thick headed. The martyred children were taken to the police lines where in public they were bulldozed into the grounds without any identification. You are indeed very intelligent to assume that they would drag a bulldozer into the mosque. Sheikh Rashid has said this on record too. The very incident resulted in the anti-Musharraf vote.

They were never bulldozed in the mosque, rather killed by phosphorous bombs as Gen. Jamshed Kayani said.