Taliban Execute Police Chief.

@@@O.P

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Intolerance, which is part and parcel of the tattiban ideology.
This is why Isis had so much support in Pakistan. It was the danda of Army which made these folks change their views about Isis and it was the Army danda which chamged people view about the molvis in Pakistan doung protests.

Its the same mindset which see Taliban as liberators of Islam and are supporting them anf in future it will be the danda of army again which will change their views.

Ratan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Yeah they went and shot him to create fake news right? ?
In French revolution nearly 40,000 people were killed. As many as 300,000 Frenchmen and women (1 in 50 Frenchmen and women) were arrested during a ten month period between September 1793 and July 1794. Included in these numbers were, of course, the deaths of Louis XVI and Marie Antoinette.

In Russian revolution estimates for the number of people killed during the initial period of the Red Terror, are at least 10,000. Estimates for the whole period go for 200,000. From August 1918 to February 1922.

Chinese revolution, widely cited sources estimate the total number of deaths during the 15 years of the rebellion to be approximately 20–30 million civilians and soldiers; a recent Chinese study estimates up to 70 million deaths.

You have heard the enemy (Indian & Western) propaganda please wait for Taliban version.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
This is why Isis had so much support in Pakistan. It was the danda of Army which made these folks change their views about Isis and it was the Army danda which chamged people view about the molvis in Pakistan doung protests.

Its the same mindset which see Taliban as liberators of Islam and are supporting them anf in future it will be the danda of army again which will change their views.
I hate to say it but us Pakistanis are extremely religiously ignorant and at the merci of these bhaand mullahs. At any given time we are only one moulvi away from becoming another taliban ruled Afghanistan.

Look how much of a following that crackpot rizvi had. Look how people like Mullah Diesel and JUI have been in the corridors of powers for decades now.

Just one moulvi away. Always keep that in mind.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
You have heard the enemy (Indian & Western) propaganda please wait for Taliban version.
Man I can't believe the amount of apologist shit I hear on a daily basis here. What will the tattiban version say, no it was all fake, this was all done using Adobe After Effects!

A man was shot like a fucking pig, no judge, no jury, no trial. no nothing. A bunch of savage rag tag mountain goat fuckers became judge jury and executioner.

I don't give a shit if that guy was guilty as sin and responsible for a million deaths. Who gave these shit heads authority to perform summary executions? And what happened to the so called amnesty eh? Seems like it was more of a ruse to get people to surrender on their own, rather than have to go hunting for them later on.

Makes turning them into swiss cheese much easier.

aqibarain

Minister (2k+ posts)
Haji Mullah police chief of badghis surrendered after assurances he wouldn’t be harmed by them. Ended up shot up like tied up hog.
True colours of the tattibans starting to show. So much for that general amnesty bullshit eh.

tied up hog ???. standard way of dealing with hog...

alis

MPA (400+ posts)
Haji Mullah police chief of badghis surrendered after assurances he wouldn’t be harmed by them. Ended up shot up like tied up hog.
True colours of the tattibans starting to show. So much for that general amnesty bullshit eh.

This is quite stupid, if they are like this, they have no one to fear, they have won the country fair and square this whole idea that they will 'show' their colors later or somehow they are doing a 'hidden' operation is kinda bullshit. If they want they can do it and no one can blame them as they have won and they have the right to prosecute their enemies, we might not like this but that is who reality works.
I hate this western propaganda where if the Taliban accept everything while not supposed to, they are not believed while the US is looking to break their commitment again and not one is saying that they are doing that.

@@@O.P

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I hate to say it but us Pakistanis are extremely religiously ignorant and at the merci of these bhaand mullahs. At any given time we are only one moulvi away from becoming another taliban ruled Afghanistan.

Look how much of a following that crackpot rizvi had. Look how people like Mullah Diesel and JUI have been in the corridors of powers for decades now.

Just one moulvi away. Always keep that in mind.
I agreee but like I said as long as Army danda jn there tk fix them it will be fine

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
This is quite stupid, if they are like this, they have no one to fear, they have won the country fair and square this whole idea that they will 'show' their colors later or somehow they are doing a 'hidden' operation is kinda bullshit. If they want they can do it and no one can blame them as they have won and they have the right to prosecute their enemies, we might not like this but that is who reality works.
I hate this western propaganda where if the Taliban accept everything while not supposed to, they are not believed while the US is looking to break their commitment again and not one is saying that they are doing that.
So you support law of the jungle, good to know.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I could not find any Talibans in the video?
business-man-with-head-in-the-sand-BED660.jpg