Tehreek Insaf Eid Milan Party Tsunami ke Nazar, People attack on Food

m.saad

Councller (250+ posts)
Re: PTI's Food Obsession (very much like Noon's)

HA HA HA. Bohat acha thread banaya hai. Baraa maza ayaa. Ab kya karein ? Aur koi kaam dhanda reh gaya ha duniya main ? (serious)

Not_Guilty

Minister (2k+ posts)

photo.php

YE LO BACHA KOI ACHE CHEEZ DEKHO AUR SOCHO AUR MARYAM NAWAZ KO BHI DEKHAOO

Expatriat

Councller (250+ posts)

Sir yeh maryam nawaz ka baby nai ha. In bhai ka taaluk ya tu PPP ka social media sa hai ya phir SAFMA sa :P:P:P
Bohaat hi confused shaksiyaat maloom hota hain, ya phir shayad dramey karte hain (bigsmile)

I love it that you associate me with PPPP and not with PMLN (thank you for that) - By the way, Mara hua haati bhi sawa crore ka hota hai , and here we talking about Zardari , tou replace crore with arab, kharab , neel, padam, shankh (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Asian_numbering_system)

But, I am not with PPPP, I am still with Imran, just waiting anxiously for these elections to get over so that Facebook aur Internet kai jihaadi aur people like Andleeb can go away and leave Imran alone. Then I plan to return to Pakistan, and will be the campaign manager for the next term, and it will be my life's goal to send Imran to the PM house (sorry asad umar, but i think you are doing a very poor job)

Expatriat

Councller (250+ posts)

Sir yeh maryam nawaz ka baby nai ha. In bhai ka taaluk ya tu PPP ka social media sa hai ya phir SAFMA sa :P:P:P
Bohaat hi confused shaksiyaat maloom hota hain, ya phir shayad dramey karte hain (bigsmile)

Baat seedhi hai which Plato (aflatoon) wrote in his book 'The Republic' about 500 years B.C (before Prophet Issa) ....

Plato said "Politics is all about power and not the social welfare work. Politics is all about how quick you reach to those Power doors , but more importantly, how long you can keep a tight hold on them"

Now, you and i - the kids of today, can do all the philosophical falsafa, and show our agreement / disagreement to the above statement - but what Plato said centuries ago , will always remain the hard core truth of life , and our analysis and comments and likes / dislikes will die the very moment when Siasat dot Pk moderators decided not to pay any more bills to the web server hosting company for this website.

Azad

Councller (250+ posts)

thread to aisy dia hy jaisy IK ny bdnazmi kr di ho
bhai awam bhooki hy
inshAllah IK ki pti k brsary iqtedar aty hi ye sub sudhar jae ga:)