The Biggest Loser of Pakistan

Analysis2021

MPA (400+ posts)
I know this is very harsh but it seems true that the biggest loser of Pakistan is

Quaid -e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah , himself.

He served his whole life to get free country based on Islamic Principle for muslims of subcontinent.

• His family life destroyed, his daughter married non muslim Indian guy.
  • His house occupied by East India Company and then West India Company , where he even live one a day , now West India Company are making life hell to whom who ask freedom from them.
  • He died on helplessly in the defective wagon.
  • His sister labeled as terrorist and traitor when she participated in election.
  • The country , he save from Non muslim forces is destroyed and split by muslim army.
  • The country , he freed from Britiain is still controlling from Britian.
  • The country for which he gave all his life , never become a Islamic democratic state , not even a democrartic state. always being a DHA.
  • The country , he wanted implement true justice and law has no law and always ruled by corrupt and goons.
  • The country , he wanted land of free people ruled by powerful corrupt families.
  • The country, he wanted to be a land of peace and successful economci hub , is now became burden to all over the world and bankrupt country.

Kavalier

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I know this is very harsh but it seems true that the biggest loser of Pakistan is

Quaid -e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah , himself.

He served his whole life to get free country based on Islamic Principle for muslims of subcontinent.

• His family life destroyed, his daughter married non muslim Indian guy.
  • His house occupied by East India Company and then West India Company , where he even live one a day , now West India Company are making life hell to whom who ask freedom from them.
  • He died on helplessly in the defective wagon.
  • His sister labeled as terrorist and traitor when she participated in election.
  • The country , he save from Non muslim forces is destroyed and split by muslim army.
  • The country , he freed from Britiain is still controlling from Britian.
  • The country for which he gave all his life , never become a Islamic democratic state , not even a democrartic state. always being a DHA.
  • The country , he wanted implement true justice and law has no law and always ruled by corrupt and goons.
  • The country , he wanted land of free people ruled by powerful corrupt families.
  • The country, he wanted to be a land of peace and successful economci hub , is now became burden to all over the world and bankrupt country.

Some day you will also know this reality that Pakistan was created by British and Jinnah was just used. My thread about it, which I wrote 12 years ago, do not want to repeat myself, who is interested can see this thread:

Visionartist

cheekheyn

IMIKasbati

Minister (2k+ posts)
You simply have a stupid thought process. How was he a loser when people still respect him as Father of Nation. I hate writing long and hence would not indulge into arguments.

What I can simply say that today the biggest looser is Military Establishment that successfully camouflaged for 75 years and are now dancing naked on the road.

By your logic IK is also a loser but actually he was the one who did not only exposed military Establishment but also all the corrupt faces of our society.

Safdar Safi

Senator (1k+ posts)
Criminal goons and pimps sitting in the Pakistani parliament and Pak army,
I suggest UNO too cancellation of Pakistan membership in the united nations and ban them all as a criminal gang!

Shimaz

MPA (400+ posts)
Some day you will also know this reality that Pakistan was created by British and Jinnah was just used. My thread about it, which I wrote 12 years ago, do not want to repeat myself, who is interested can see this thread:
And who's brainchild was creation of Britain? Italy? Spain? USA? France? UAE?
Only in Pakistan you will hear and actually believe in such non-sense.

Tyrion Lannister

no country can survive solely on a common religion, especially when one sect declares others are kafir. In the past, countries used to survive based on common ethnicity not religion. Now a days, countries show solidarity based on common cultural bits not on religion

abuomarsheikh

Councller (250+ posts)
thats alll bullshit you have no intellect and the other person whose claiming that pakistan is built by british also hit by the propaganda in fact british and US put these establishment and corrupt politician in pakistan because they failed to stop MA Jinnah its not easy to create a country in the name of islam

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
End of the day..the biggest loser will be Company...Pak Army.While .Shareefs..Zardari will save Thiers skins...

shehzadakram

MPA (400+ posts)
Both Gandhi (South African raised) and Jinnah ( UK raised) were loyal British subjects with least indian background and were used as puppets for a safe and graceful exit.

Melanthus

The idea and creation of Pakistan was right and justifiable.Unfortunately Pakistan army and corrupt politicians and other mafias made Pakistan a failed state.It is an impossible task to steer this country in the right direction now.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
What a crock of nonsense! If this was true, the brits could have easily split India into a dozen little countries along racial, religious and linguistic lines. They would have given the Sikhs their Khalistan, Bengalis their Bangladesh. The Hyderabad's the monarchy of Hyderabad etc etc etc.

What Jinnah wanted was a country for Muslims not a Muslim country. A big difference between the two. Unfortunately he did not live long enough to carry this out completely as it was immediately hijacked by the army and then the army embolded the mullahs and corrupt puppets and we are in the mess we are in today.

What is most bitter is if the generation of our fathers had risen up against the atrocities of the Army in 1971 and reacted as we have today, we would be in a much better place today.

They just quietly drank the Kool aid and went on about their way

Rambler

I know your pain. You would like to swim in hindu piss and do ashnan with their shit !

Rambler

Both Gandhi (South African raised) and Jinnah ( UK raised) were loyal British subjects with least indian background and were used as puppets for a safe and graceful exit.

And this was told to you by your whore of a mother while she had a labourers cock in her mouth !