Arrest Warrant

Minister (2k+ posts)
I have said this before, but I say it again

I have also seen sunni liers.
never the less shia liers.

the biggest lier i have ever known is Pak Army

Arrest Warrant

Minister (2k+ posts)
amreeki jahaz mein beth ker murdarkhor Allah Akbar boltey hain.
Pak Army se bara munafiq aap dhoondo naheen miley ga.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
This bearded goat Mullah is saying that "we as Muslims" do not pay attention to the deviant sect known as Shia.
What if the Shia tells him that "we as Muslims" do not pay attention to the deviant sect known as Sunni?

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Say no to all sectarians
Islam is a religion that promotes unity and discourages sect/division. It is important to understand that the existence of sects is not permissible in Islam. Let us strive to uphold the values of Quranic Islam and promote a message of unity to the world.

Bilal J

MPA (400+ posts)
I have said this before, but I say it again

I have also seen sunni liers.
never the less shia liers.

the biggest lier i have ever known is Pak Army
Sorry to say, Pakistani yazid army is not a liar. Pakistan yazidi Army is Mafia and doing their job sincerely. It's Pakistani people who sitting at home and not stopping yazidi Army.

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Say no to all sectarians
Agreed. The Holy Quran strictly prohibit sects, "There are no Sects in Islam" therefore, there should be no sects in Islam".
The problem is the so-called Shias of Ali Ra. That's what literally they mean in their beliefs. The Shias are not merely a sect, they are basically like Hindus. They believe that their are superior to other Muslims by claiming they are from family of Prophet SAW. That's why they say that a Sunni can't get married to a Shia girl because she is Shia, and superior thus can only marry a Shia. Many other beliefs, which are exactly like the Hindus cast system.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Who ever felt like it to support their own views made up their own "hadith" to back them up. And then you have bhaands like this Asim dancing up and down all day long making a good living by propagating such nonsense.

Here is another pearl of wisdom from the GOAT

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Agreed. The Holy Quran strictly prohibit sects, "There are no Sects in Islam" therefore, there should be no sects in Islam".
The problem is the so-called Shias of Ali Ra. That's what literally they mean in their beliefs. The Shias are not merely a sect, they are basically like Hindus. They believe that their are superior to other Muslims by claiming they are from family of Prophet SAW. That's why they say that a Sunni can't get married to a Shia girl because she is Shia, and superior thus can only marry a Shia. Many other beliefs, which are exactly like the Hindus cast system.
Well all sects have many practices that are no less any vile than any mushrik religion. Hence no sects.