The Economist: Imran khan loses battle with PAK Army.

Pak1stani

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
When one side has gun and other is relying only on law and constitution, then Gun may win in short term but it long term truth will win

Army has lost support of majority of people of Pakistan

People of Pakistan respect, love and support Imran khan.

People support for Army Generals is at the lowest.

Faculty

MPA (400+ posts)
This is an irony for Pakistan that it has lost from its army Generals.
They have proven to be the biggest Ghaddar. Unless they are hanged...Pakistan is an undone and lost case.
Two nation theory is resonating again: common public & Napak army.
They have ruined the economy of the country and fragmented its cultural fabric.

bahmad

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think its people of Pakistan who have lost the battle, Imran was just representing them.
Absolutely right..... People of Pakistan are not realising that how these few black sheeps are going to control there kids, there souls, there future, there respect, there proudness, there identity or there self-respect.
One person showed them path, why it's important to stand ....but I think when people of Pakistan will start thinking from brain instead of stomach that day will be the freedom day..

Blog360

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Absolutely right..... People of Pakistan are not realising that how these few black sheeps are going to control there kids, there souls, there future, there respect, there proudness, there identity or there self-respect.
One person showed them path, why it's important to stand ....but I think when people of Pakistan will start thinking from brain instead of stomach that day will be the freedom day..
I AGREE WITH YOU

ek hindustani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Imran Khan aur Army ka to moqabila tha hi nahi.
Moqabila to Imran Khan aur PDM ka tha lekin choon ki Army ki jaan PDM naam k totey mein hai is liay Army ko parday sey bahar nikalna para.
Warna Imran khan nay hamesha yahi kaha hai ki mulk bhi mera Fauj bhi meri.
Chalo Army nay waisey to koi jang jeeti nahi. Ye jeet un ko mobarak ho.

Modest

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Army has already lost the battle and the lost was cemented on 9th April 2022 & then again on 9th May 2023. Majority of the nation who were diehard fans & supporters of Pak army now hate this institution and it’s criminal Generals with passion.
Imran Khan has already won this battle by showing the nation the real & dirty face of these traitors in uniform.
We considered Pak army as our protector but it turned out as real enemy of Pakistanis. Those who arrest & torture our women and innocent people cannot be our friend and saviour.

Bilal J

MPA (400+ posts)
I think its people of Pakistan who have lost the battle, Imran was just representing them.
yazid army lost the war. It takes time to realize because we are human beings and feel the pain when Allah SWT test us.

At this stage Army is behaving like a firayon.

Last edited:

Chacha Basharat

Minister (2k+ posts)

Fxj5THsaQAUfqIo

نسو اوئے یوتھیو حافظ جی ہتھ وچ کوڑا پکڑ کر لہراتے ہوئے لغے آرہے ہیں​

- اپنی ،اپنی گافیں بچا کر بارلے ملک کی دڑکی وٹ لو​

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
yazid army lost the war. It takes time to realize because we are human beings and feel the pain when Allah SWT test us.

At this stage Army is behaving like a firayon.

I agree with you. Generally people don't understand the difference between losing a battle and losing a war. There is a phrase... lose the battle, but win the war, thereby meaning... to suffer a minor defeat or failure, but achieve a larger, more important, or overarching success or victory over time. The phrase is often split into two halves across different parts of a sentence to achieve its meaning.
Therefore, I agree with you that Khakis have lost the war in the long run.
Imran may have lost the battle but he has won the war by changing people's minds and making them realize the value of freedom.

Ontarianpakistani