The enemy of my enemy is my friend

The Pakistani

Minister (2k+ posts)
There is a famous Quote, " The enemy of my enemy is my friend". I believe Imran Khan did not heard of it or else he would have consider his options.

My point here is that, Imran Khan can not take on 14 parties+ Establishment at his own and he need to find an ally. Instead of bombing on both PPP and N-League, he must consider meddling down with one at-least and finish the other. For that, PPP is the best option as they do have some history of fighting for democracy in the past. On the other hand, PPP need its foot prints in KP and Punjab and for that they need either PTI or N-League. Offering a hand to Zardari will settle down things for both Khan and Bilawal in the coming days. Zardari has been sidelined by Establishment and N-League both and he is going nutts these days. Offer them Deputy PMship and Presidency which Establishment promised with them before and now backed off. Just THINK !!!!

mhasan24

MPA (400+ posts)
There is a famous Quote, " The enemy of my enemy is my friend". I believe Imran Khan did not heard of it or else he would have consider his options.

My point here is that, Imran Khan can not take on 14 parties+ Establishment at his own and he need to find an ally. Instead of bombing on both PPP and N-League, he must consider meddling down with one at-least and finish the other. For that, PPP is the best option as they do have some history of fighting for democracy in the past. On the other hand, PPP need its foot prints in KP and Punjab and for that they need either PTI or N-League. Offering a hand to Zardari will settle down things for both Khan and Bilawal in the coming days. Zardari has been sidelined by Establishment and N-League both and he is going nutts these days. Offer them Deputy PMship and Presidency which Establishment promised with them before and now backed off. Just THINK !!!!
They are going to backstab when they get a chance, based on their history and dump IK.

Nazimshah

Senator (1k+ posts)
Imran khan and PTI is for Pakistanis interset not for their personal gain like Zardari Nawaz and other kachra parties !!!!!

Tandoori

Councller (250+ posts)
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

dude wat r u smoking ??

Imran licked and took all those poles he spitt and shit on!

he hated Nawaz but then he shook hands with him
he hated MQM but made an alliance
He hated Chaudhrys but then made him his President
He hated Zardari but made an alliance in Baluchistan and Senate. Then he hated him again and now today cultiyas are hoping for a Billo-Tyrian wedding
And, Imran has been switched sides with and against Generals many time. He was against Generals but then became Musharaf's dog before being Anti estab and then again rode Bajwa's stick before turning against him

The Pakistani ranaji
Arrest Warrant Kam Nazimshah mhasan24

mujahidkhan

Senator (1k+ posts)
Imran khan played well , he cornered everyone but few technical mistakes put khan in compromised position , resigning from na assembly and giving up two provinces