The Future of Pakistani Women: So called taliban shariah

silencearound

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Shame Shame ................

The Nation and media is silent over accepting the terms( so called Shariah ) of Those Militants /Taliban who beheaded Polish Engineer ,abducted chinese engineer, destroying girls school ,despenseries and taking deadbodies from the grave and hanging them on the road and above all destroying name of religion all over the world , they are imposing there Angerness on girls and women like a coward ........

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Shame on you brother.....Watch the following video and tell me is this ur Shariat and Islam? Where has Quran and Ahadeeth told u to let ur women do this? If u believe in Quran and Ahadees ,which I doubt.Also watch the related videos...If u have access to youtube.Women are not for sale.Women are precious and priceless .They should be kept secure and not for Numayash.Go and get urself educated brother .Read Quran and Ahadees.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3AJCU-erl8

May Allah put u on the right path.

silencearound

GraanG2 said:
Shame on you brother.....Watch the following video and tell me is this ur Shariat and Islam? Where has Quran and Ahadeeth told u to let ur women do this? If u believe in Quran and Ahadees ,which I doubt.Also watch the related videos...If u have access to youtube.Women are not for sale.Women are precious and priceless .They should be kept secure and not for Numayash.Go and get urself educated brother .Read Quran and Ahadees.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3AJCU-erl8

May Allah put u on the right path.

...............................................................................................................................................................
MAy Allah Give you some brain .....

I think so you are the people who are putting these videos on YouTube and Watching them closely .....

People like you judge Pakistani Women on basis of You tube videos ....

Stop watching and spreading these video links... SHame On you ,.....

Watch for that time when there will be an open war between Conservative sand liberals and history always says lebarals will Wipe out the primitive Fundamentalists for ever.........that time is not far ..

Lot of people like you have supported Taliban , imagine your own little girls 4-5 years are forced not to go to schools and they are forced to sit in house and distroying there future..

Wakeup MULLA JEE.......... Thekedaar ...

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Shame On You again....

Ok i got that video from Youtube? where did u get that pictures from ...which you posted to give the wrong image about Islam and Quran and Talibans...You even know what Talib means ? How would u know,Bcos u know only English,How would u know Arabic.Talib Means Student.Dont always believe CNN and BBC...Go to Gaza ,Afghanistan,Kashmir,Iraq,Chechnia....Your muslims brothers are being killed by america...Bombing schools in Gaza....Taliban are not bombing schools in Gaza....Nobody says Israel is terrorist ,But when a muslim fights for his right,Then u all liberal and broad minded call them terrorists.Go get educated with Quran .Not Islam of ur leaders like Bush.We see children and women being killed by bombing from government.Come to swat ,See and u ll feel ashamed of urself.Which i doubt.

And i never defend Talibans....They should go to hell too....I dont care who they are ....I care about the Innocent people of Swat and all over pakistan.

kachora

Well YouTube or no YouTube, one thing is clear somebody has a lot of frustration and I mean real sexual frustration. It is normal when people criticise and solictor bans on things that are not available to them. So Dear Mr. Karachi beach video, get rid of frustration.
As far as the Taliban deal is concerned, my dera Pakistani friends, the fact of the matter is that Pakistan as a state has gone BANKCRUPT.....and there are no means to sustain even the forces. This deal has nothing to do with women or Islam, this is just a cover-up. The MULLAHS(leaders of idiocracy) would bring only stone age back to Pakistan. Be careful in your wishes, because they might come true.
For those who advocate the so-called shariah, they should take a look at TELMUD. And after that you might understand what shariah is and if you would favor it anymore.

jawad_jd

Damn man ! It looks like that every Pakistani is confused ...

Both ISLAMIC concepts are wrong ... The one which was imposed by Muhsarraf and the one which is introduced by Swati Taliban ...

One thing is clear ... All Pakistani muslims are ashamed of ISLAMIC LAW because we consider Taliban's Islam as the real face of ISLAM ...

Open your eyes and brain ... CIA, MOZARD and RAW is backing SWATI Taliban ... These agencies are trying to EXPLOIT ISLAM by using these Talibans ...

ISLAM doesn't allow women to be half nacked in public, neither it allows you to lock them inside their homes ...

The reality is, neither WE PAKISTANIS nor those TALIBANS, Both are really off track, Both of us don't know what real ISLAM is ... ISLAM is a MODERATE religion , real MODERATE religion ...

Now a days we PAKISTANI people are really confused, we say that , women being half naked in public is moderate , drinking is moderate e.t.c but ISLAMIC LAWS are HARSH ... Please come out of this WESTERN concept ...

And one thing more , when USA can negotiate with IRAN (who is a big rival of USA), then why we can't negotiate with TALIBAN for the sake of peace ...

You are against SHARIYAH BILL because your family members are not living in SWAT ... You are really safe at your home that's why you have a lot of things to say against PEACE ...

MAY ALLAH SHOW US THE RIGHT PATH ...

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD ...

jawad_jd

GUYS ! Any one who doesn't believe in real MODERATE ISLAMIC LAW and is against it , should leave PAKISTAN ...

MEANING of PAKISTAN is LA ILAHA ILLALLAH-O- MUHAMMAD UR RASULULLAH ...

Some Pakistani's now a days , love WESTERN culture and they want to impose it on PAKISTAN ... But still 70-80 % of PAKISTANI population want to see PAKISTAN as an ISLAMIC state ...

There are a lot of western countries out there , in those western countries these people can get their favourite things , NAKED women, ALCOHOL and all other insane things ...

But please don't try to convert PAKISTAN into USA ... PAKISTANI people also don't want to convert PAKISTAN into AFGHANISTAN ...

This country was founded because People of PAKISTAN and QUAID-E-AZAM wanted to make PAKISTAN , A PERFECT ISLAMIC STATE ...

So those people who are in favor of USA , should MIGRATE to usa ...

And those who are in favor of TALIBAN , should go to AFGHANISTAN ...

But there is a FUNNY FACT ... Atleast those people who love taliban , they can go to Afghanistan because MUSLIM always WELCOMES a MUSLIM ...

but those who love USA , they can't MIGRATE to USA because USA is on no-body's side ... as we people know "MEER JAFFAR & MEER SADIQ BETRAYED their own race to help BRITISH ARMY and later on they were killed by BRITISH ARMY"... may be that's why these USA loving people want to make their own AMERICA here in PAKISTAN ... Our ELITE CLASS is a really good example ...

So let's stop fighting and we should try to set an example for whole world by developing PAKISTAN AS A REAL ISLAMIC STATE ...

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)
AoA brothers and Sisters,

First of all, Thanks a million to silencearound for bringing up this topic. I'm glad and proud to know that there are still true Muslims out there who are speaking up for the true Islam of Allah (SWT) and prophet Muhammad (PBUH). There are some facts that I would like to bring to the attention of Mr. GraanG2 ( a person who has totally misinterpreted the Quran and Islam):

1. You, twice told silencearound to be ashamed of himself. Infact you should you ashamed of yourself a million times for what are your blindly doing, following, supporting and imposing on others in the name of Islam.

2. All true Muslims who believe in the Quran, follow a religion called Islam and started learning it at school/madrassah/home in a subject called Deeniyaat or Islaamiyaat. However, you learnt your religion at some Taliban madrassah in the form of a subject called "Shaytaniaat"

3. We call the Khulfaiy Rashideen (RA), "the Ameer-ul-Momineen" but your Khalifa is Mulla Umar, Maulana Fazlullah and Baitullah Meshud who
are "Ameer-ul-Shayateen"

4. You asked silencearound to go and read the Quran. I bet you havent read the Quran yourself in your own language even once. You must have
read it like a parrot in Arabic many times, but I'm sure you have not read it even once from Surah 1 to 114 in English or Urdu. I have read the Quran in its entirety in Urdu from Suran 1 to 114 not once, not twice but three times and I still think its teaches Islamiyaat and Deeniyaat and NOT shaytaniyaat as you and your beloved Taliban claim.

5. Be a Muslim, not because you were born in a muslim family, not because of what the so called Mulla of the Jamah masjid said in his Khutba in Friday prayers but because you believe in the true spirit of Islam and Quran. The Quran says " La Ikraha Fid Deen" (There is no compulsion in religion). The Quran again asks to prophet (PBUH) to say to the people of Makkah " La Kum Deen Akum Wal Ya Deen" (Tum apnay deen par mai apnay deen par). The Quran says that the killing of one human being is the killing of the entire humanity and the saving of one human ife is the saving of entire humanity. I'm NOT MAKING THIS UP bro, Its written in Allah (SWT)'s Holy Book. Go and read it with tafseer.

6. Islam is a religion of peace, tolerance and submission to the will of Allah (SWT). We have the character of Holy Prophet (PHUH) to follow. He never forced or imposed anything on anyone. He never forced anyone to keep a beard or to wear shalwar and keep it above the takhna and all that jahil Mullah Taliban crap. Behading people, digging graves, cutting body organs of people and displaying them in public just because they dont follow Shaytaniyaat, blowing up barber shops, blowing up schools and the list goes on is NOT ISLAM. This is pure Shaytaniyaat (The true religion of Shaitaan)

7.During the advent of Islam the prophet (PBUH) invited the people of Arabia to accept Islam. Just invited not forced. He won the hearts and minds of people through his character and spread Islam. Today, I invite you to the Islam of Allah (SWT) and Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). For the love of the Allah
(SWT) and Muhammad (PBUH) and in order to get into heaven and NOT hell after you die, please leave Shaytaniyaat of Taliban and come into the
fold of Islam for your salvation. If not, I will just follow the Quran and tell you "La Kum Deen Akum Wal Ya Deen" (Tum apnay deen par mai apnay deen par).

8. For a good introduction to Islam of Allah (SWT) and Muhammad (PBUH), watch the movie, "The Message". It might help you to come into the fold of Islam and get salvation. May Allah bless you and show you the right path. Ameen.

9. May Allah (SWT) protect all Muslims from Shaytaniyaat of Taliban and Mulla Umar, Maulana Fazlullah and Baitullah Meshud and others who are
"Ameer-ul-Shayateen". Ameen Ya Rabbul Alameen.

kachora

Well Done! This explanation of religion is good, but to get back to reality, let me tell you something else. Religion is a global matter, a matter of broad perspective, but strangly enough every Pakistani spends an average 70% of his/her lifetime discussing such things, without ever understanding even a bit of it.
Life is not so narrow. Broaden up your views. Look around what and how is going on and only after understanding it you can start thinking about why.

silencearound

dukelondon said:
AoA brothers and Sisters,

First of all, Thanks a million to silencearound for bringing up this topic. I'm glad and proud to know that there are still true Muslims out there who are speaking up for the true Islam of Allah (SWT) and prophet Muhammad (PBUH). There are some facts that I would like to bring to the attention of Mr. GraanG2 ( a person who has totally misinterpreted the Quran and Islam):

1. You, twice told silencearound to be ashamed of himself. Infact you should you ashamed of yourself a million times for what are your blindly doing, following, supporting and imposing on others in the name of Islam.

2. All true Muslims who believe in the Quran, follow a religion called Islam and started learning it at school/madrassah/home in a subject called Deeniyaat or Islaamiyaat. However, you learnt your religion at some Taliban madrassah in the form of a subject called "Shaytaniaat"

3. We call the Khulfaiy Rashideen (RA), "the Ameer-ul-Momineen" but your Khalifa is Mulla Umar, Maulana Fazlullah and Baitullah Meshud who
are "Ameer-ul-Shayateen"

4. You asked silencearound to go and read the Quran. I bet you havent read the Quran yourself in your own language even once. You must have
read it like a parrot in Arabic many times, but I'm sure you have not read it even once from Surah 1 to 114 in English or Urdu. I have read the Quran in its entirety in Urdu from Suran 1 to 114 not once, not twice but three times and I still think its teaches Islamiyaat and Deeniyaat and NOT shaytaniyaat as you and your beloved Taliban claim.

5. Be a Muslim, not because you were born in a muslim family, not because of what the so called Mulla of the Jamah masjid said in his Khutba in Friday prayers but because you believe in the true spirit of Islam and Quran. The Quran says " La Ikraha Fid Deen" (There is no compulsion in religion). The Quran again asks to prophet (PBUH) to say to the people of Makkah " La Kum Deen Akum Wal Ya Deen" (Tum apnay deen par mai apnay deen par). The Quran says that the killing of one human being is the killing of the entire humanity and the saving of one human ife is the saving of entire humanity. I'm NOT MAKING THIS UP bro, Its written in Allah (SWT)'s Holy Book. Go and read it with tafseer.

6. Islam is a religion of peace, tolerance and submission to the will of Allah (SWT). We have the character of Holy Prophet (PHUH) to follow. He never forced or imposed anything on anyone. He never forced anyone to keep a beard or to wear shalwar and keep it above the takhna and all that jahil Mullah Taliban crap. Behading people, digging graves, cutting body organs of people and displaying them in public just because they dont follow Shaytaniyaat, blowing up barber shops, blowing up schools and the list goes on is NOT ISLAM. This is pure Shaytaniyaat (The true religion of Shaitaan)

7.During the advent of Islam the prophet (PBUH) invited the people of Arabia to accept Islam. Just invited not forced. He won the hearts and minds of people through his character and spread Islam. Today, I invite you to the Islam of Allah (SWT) and Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). For the love of the Allah
(SWT) and Muhammad (PBUH) and in order to get into heaven and NOT hell after you die, please leave Shaytaniyaat of Taliban and come into the
fold of Islam for your salvation. If not, I will just follow the Quran and tell you "La Kum Deen Akum Wal Ya Deen" (Tum apnay deen par mai apnay deen par).

8. For a good introduction to Islam of Allah (SWT) and Muhammad (PBUH), watch the movie, "The Message". It might help you to come into the fold of Islam and get salvation. May Allah bless you and show you the right path. Ameen.

9. May Allah (SWT) protect all Muslims from Shaytaniyaat of Taliban and Mulla Umar, Maulana Fazlullah and Baitullah Meshud and others who are
"Ameer-ul-Shayateen". Ameen Ya Rabbul Alameen.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________-

DUKELONDON , I APPRECIATE YOUR VIEWS...

i THINK SO MODERATES SHOULD COME FORWARD AND SPREAD MESSAGE OF TRUE PATRIOTISM AND KEEPING UP WITH RELIGEON IN TODAYS WORLD.
AND
ITS OUR FAULT I THINK AND ALSO MEDIA IS NOT MOBILIZING VIEWS AGAINST EXTREMISM .

I THINK MONEY HAS BIG POWER TO PLAY HERE. TIME IS NOT FAR WHEN IN SOCIETY MODERATES AND LEBERALS BOTH WILL START BOYCOTT EXTREMISTS AND NO SPACE WILL BE GIVEN TO THEM NEITHER IN BUSINESS , EDUCATION , JOBS , HEALTH AND EVEN AT THE WORSHIP PLACES , IT WILL BE A BIGGENING OF SILENT OPEN WAR AGAINST ELEMENTS WHO ARE BRINGING DOWN THE NAME OF RELIGEON .

TO HELP THIS NATION TO GET RID OF THIS SITUATION WE HAVE TO COME OVER THE ECONOMIC HARDSHIPS PREVAILING IN COUNTRY AND HELPING FUTURE GENERATION TO GET GOOD RELIGIOUS AND NON RELIGIUOS EDUCATION BEGINNING RIGHT FROM HOME.