"The gods and culture of Indians and Pakistanis are same" - Nawaz Sharif

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
04247547a42072ce9ac76298fdad1d20.jpg

p1-13_13.gif

Nizami comes hard on Nawaz

By: Amraiz Khan | Published: August 15, 2011

LAHORE_TheNation_EditorinChief_30867.jpg

LAHORE - The Nation Editor-in-Chief and Nazria Pakistan Trust (NPT) Chairman Majid Nizami has condemned the statement of PML-N leader Nawaz Sharif wherein he has termed the gods and culture of Indians the same as that of Pakistanis.

He said Pakistan was achieved on the basis of Two-Nations Theory and questioned how the culture of two nations could be the same. “We worship one God and Indians believe in idols and their gods have five heads,” he added.

He was addressing a ceremony held in connection with 65th Independence Day of Pakistan at NPT on Sunday. The ceremony was also addressed by NPT Vice Chairman Dr Rafique Ahmad, grandson of Allama Muhammad Iqbal Walid Iqbal, Col (r) Amjad Hussain, and activists of Pakistan Movement.

Mr Nizami in his address said that by issuing such statement, Nawaz has achieved nothing but only damaged his vote bank and it was very surprising for him (Nizami). He said that if Nawaz had such soft corner for Hindus he should shift his Jati Umrah residence to Amritsar and then he would be in better position to differentiate the Jati Umrah of Raiwind and Amritsar. He said Nawaz also mentioned line between the two countries, Mr Nizami questioned the PML-N leader whether he wanted to remove this division line. He said Nawaz was dreaming of being alternate leader of Pakistan and after issuance of such statement, one can pray for him that may Almighty Allah grant him wisdom.

Nizami said that once he was invited by Khawaja Saad Rafique to attend PML-N function where leaguers chanted slogans Quaid-e-Azam Saani Mian Nawaz Sharif. “I was also asked to speak on the occasion. I said in my speech that Nawaz first joined Tehreek-e-Istaqlal Party and now PML-N was his second Party, what to say of Quaid-e-Azam Saani. May Allah make Nawaz true follower of Quaid-e-Azam”.

http://nation.com.pk/pakistan-news-...Lahore/15-Aug-2011/Nizami-comes-hard-on-Nawaz

Last edited by a moderator:

Farooq Khan

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Nizami comes hard on Nawaz

Pakistani gave nawaz sharif more than one chance to prove he is a leader but after being in office and have seen all what i can say when he gives a speach like this AIK GADHA GADHA HE REHTA HEY CHA HAY APP US KO SHEER KI KHAL PEHNA DAIN WO GADHA HE REHTA HEY

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)

if Nawaz had such soft corner for Hindus he should shift his Jati Umrah residence to Amritsar and then he would be in better position to differentiate the Jati Umrah of Raiwind and Amritsar. He said Nawaz also mentioned line between the two countries, Mr Nizami questioned the PML-N leader whether he wanted to remove this division line. He said Nawaz was dreaming of being alternate leader of Pakistan and after issuance of such statement, one can pray for him that may Almighty Allah grant him wisdom.

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

indians worship cows,snakes ,monkeys ,and even phallus!!!!(check out this fact yourself if you dont believe,its 100 percent truth)
muslims worship only one GOD .who is GOD of abraham ,GOD of moses ,GOD of jesus,GOD of muhammad pbuh.only one ALLAH we worship.
so i guess nawaz shareef has embraced hindu religion ,if thats the case than his statement is correct in a way...and by "hum" he i guess means his own family worshiops same god as indians,,,as for most muslims of pakistan they worship Allah subhanahu ,only one ilah we have.
anyway its Allahs blessings that HE is exposing people,s real face for all the people to see.thus exposing the filth of every pakistani leader so clearly to the eyes of anyone who wants to see the truth...never before truth was so apparent..and if people of pakistan still vote for same people than i am sure allah will punish them even more severely than they are presently being punished.

canadian

Nawaz has really disappointed.His only aim in politics is " Takht-I-Punjab ".He colloborated with evil Zardari to keep his PML(N) in power in Punjab.Did nothing to ameliorate the sufferings of people living in his province.Now Imran is the only hope.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Nizami comes hard on Nawaz

By: Amraiz Khan | Published: August 15, 2011

LAHORE_TheNation_EditorinChief_30867.jpg

LAHORE - The Nation Editor-in-Chief and Nazria Pakistan Trust (NPT) Chairman Majid Nizami has condemned the statement of PML-N leader Nawaz Sharif wherein he has termed the gods and culture of Indians the same as that of Pakistanis.

He said Pakistan was achieved on the basis of Two-Nations Theory and questioned how the culture of two nations could be the same. “We worship one God and Indians believe in idols and their gods have five heads,” he added.

He was addressing a ceremony held in connection with 65th Independence Day of Pakistan at NPT on Sunday. The ceremony was also addressed by NPT Vice Chairman Dr Rafique Ahmad, grandson of Allama Muhammad Iqbal Walid Iqbal, Col (r) Amjad Hussain, and activists of Pakistan Movement.

Mr Nizami in his address said that by issuing such statement, Nawaz has achieved nothing but only damaged his vote bank and it was very surprising for him (Nizami). He said that if Nawaz had such soft corner for Hindus he should shift his Jati Umrah residence to Amritsar and then he would be in better position to differentiate the Jati Umrah of Raiwind and Amritsar. He said Nawaz also mentioned line between the two countries, Mr Nizami questioned the PML-N leader whether he wanted to remove this division line. He said Nawaz was dreaming of being alternate leader of Pakistan and after issuance of such statement, one can pray for him that may Almighty Allah grant him wisdom.

Nizami said that once he was invited by Khawaja Saad Rafique to attend PML-N function where leaguers chanted slogans Quaid-e-Azam Saani Mian Nawaz Sharif. “I was also asked to speak on the occasion. I said in my speech that Nawaz first joined Tehreek-e-Istaqlal Party and now PML-N was his second Party, what to say of Quaid-e-Azam Saani. May Allah make Nawaz true follower of Quaid-e-Azam”.

http://nation.com.pk/pakistan-news-...Lahore/15-Aug-2011/Nizami-comes-hard-on-Nawaz

Kuch logon ko much nahin mila sewayey nit picking key. zara kisi key munh sey kuch nikla, agla khara hogaya talwar ley kar.

Arey kmbakhto, kuch thora sa to hausla rakho aur dr guzar karo???? You will see very soon some one will come up with a slandering column or article against Nizami. eik likhney ki azadi kya hui key audham macha rakha hai in badbakhton ney.

Nabi kareem pbuh ney jitni mamane-at ki jhoot o gheebat sey, yeh log itna hi jhoot o gheebat krtey hain.

bhaayo tum log God ki puja mein lagey raho.

Lekin main to Goddess ki prastish mein khush rahta hoon.

بڑا سکوں ملتا ہے ویسے - دن میں بھی اور بستر میں بھی

(bigsmile)(bigsmile)

Last edited:

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)

Uncle aap kuon ghusaa hootay hain..... aap Aamir Liaqat aur Nawaz Shareef ki baatain suntay rahan..........

Kuch logon ko much nahin mila sewayey nit picking key. zara kisi key munh sey kuch nikla, agla khara hogaya talwar ley kar.

Arey kmbakhto, kuch thora sa to hausla rakho aur dr guzar karo???? You will see very soon some one will come up with a slandering column or article against Nizami. eik likhney ki azadi kya hui key audham macha rakha hai in badbakhton ney.

Nabi kareem pbuh ney jitni mamane-at ki jhoot o gheebat sey, yeh log itna hi jhoot o gheebat krtey hain.

bhaayo tum log God ki puja mein lagey raho.

Lekin main to Goddess ki prastish mein khush rahta hoon.

بڑا سکوں ملتا ہے ویسے - دن میں بھی اور بستر میں بھی

(bigsmile)(bigsmile)

moazzamniaz

لوہار بھی خطرناک ھے اور یہ خودکش ایٹمی بمبار بابا اس سے بھی زیادہ. اب بندہ کس کی سائیڈ لے اور کس کی نا لے

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)

Nawaz sharif is proving to be a bigger ****** than I had ever imagined. Only hope vote for patriotic Imran khan and PTI

Regards

Jshah

Minister (2k+ posts)

Majeed Nizami is die hard supporter of Nawaz Shareef family. Now he is trying to rebuilt his image. Let's see how he dramas to achieve his target.

Firefly

Voter (50+ posts)
Re: Nawaz Sharif termed the gods and culture of Indians and Pakistanis as the same.

Imran Khan was quite right when he says in 13th august dharna that PML (N) dont have to afraid from PTI for their vote bank. Nawaz Sharif is enough for their destruction. This statement is a new suicide attack on PML N from Nawaz

aqeel813

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Nawaz Sharif termed the gods and culture of Indians and Pakistanis as the same.

I dont give a s*** to what majeed nizami has said, but thanks to Allah I wasn't wrong about this chuuha named NS. But the problem is that we become so blind when we support one party that we ignore such s*** when it comes from the party we like. Shame on the the persons who still like such a traitor, jo america ko hush kernay k liay india k haq mein aur pak army k khilaf bakwas kernay ka koi mauqa hath se nai janay deta.

jujuju

Banned

hi, its 100% truth. My family deity is Lord Shiva, and he in all his temples is represented as a phallus. So any issues with that? Is there automatically anything wrong with that? Have you asked any hindu religious scholar about it? bina matlab dont go around besmirching other religions with no research or no narrative.

indians worship cows,snakes ,monkeys ,and even phallus!!!!(check out this fact yourself if you dont believe,its 100 percent truth)
muslims worship only one GOD .who is GOD of abraham ,GOD of moses ,GOD of jesus,GOD of muhammad pbuh.only one ALLAH we worship.
so i guess nawaz shareef has embraced hindu religion ,if thats the case than his statement is correct in a way...and by "hum" he i guess means his own family worshiops same god as indians,,,as for most muslims of pakistan they worship Allah subhanahu ,only one ilah we have.
anyway its Allahs blessings that HE is exposing people,s real face for all the people to see.thus exposing the filth of every pakistani leader so clearly to the eyes of anyone who wants to see the truth...never before truth was so apparent..and if people of pakistan still vote for same people than i am sure allah will punish them even more severely than they are presently being punished.